Driver placed (3) parcels by side door, in snow, directly in front of door. Had to go out front door to get to the packages as the door would not open without knocking top parcels off. Did not knock or ring bell and I was sitting directly in front of picture window, next to front door - with larger, snow cleared porch - had I not seen truck leaving I would not have even looked out that door to get parcels after dark.

I do realize that drivers are on a tight schedule but would have been much simpler to just come to front door - I was waiting for delivery and would have opened door by the time the driver arrived.

I am 71 years old and am disgusted with the decrease in services - prices go up and quality of service decreases.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

If you care about your money and sanity, and if you want the package you send to be actually delivered to the receiver with no ***, UPS should be the last company you should use.

The unprofessional conduct of business, disrespectful customer center employees, lazy delivery truck drivers who are too indolent to get out of their trucks to leave an info notice sticky notes on the recipients' doors, and delivery center managers who talk to you as if they are too busy to be bothered by you are just a few negative characteristics of this company.

I wrote a letter of complaint to UPS corporate headquarters, AND send an e-mail to their customer service just to get insulted. Going back to my main point, if you want to be treated with respect and get your money's worth, STAY AWAY FROM UPS.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #589605

Less drivers and more deliveries. Tight schedule about covers it.