This happens all the time and I only report this case coz I am infurious about the way they deliver my pacakge this time.They made the first attempt on Thursday afternoon and I wasn't able to get it becoz I needed to work during the day.
The delivery guy left an infonotice on my door marking the 2nd attempt would be made on Friday after 5 pm. So I made my work arrangement to leave early so that I can get back home before 5. I managed to get at home at around 4:50 pm only to see another door tag and after I called the customer service, they told me the attempt has been made at 3;30 pm. I questioned them why they failed to abide by the said delivery time range.
UPS keeps telling me that was an estimate and the actual delivery time is completely based on the driver's free will. I can't believe how absurd their business rule is. If they cannot make a reasonable estimate, they can choose not to. Instead, they made a business promise, and when the customer made his arrangement trying to fit into their schedule, they violated it without any reasonable excuse.
And all the customer service reps said was it's not a reliable estimate. So they want me to convey this message to all the UPS customers including the businesses who still choose this company as their major deliverying vehicle, IF YOU CHOOSE UPS, YOU GOTTA STAY AT HOME ALL DAY ON THE DELIVERY DAY TO RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.
IF YOU MAKE MANY ONLINE PURCHASE IN A YEAR AND THEY ALL SHIPS WITH UPS, THEN PLEASE QUIT YOUR JOB!!!!!That statement has been confirmed and agreed upon by the UPS customer service Reps.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."