Mobile, Alabama

If I'd written this a couple weeks ago I'd have said very good things about them but not as of yesterday. After years of getting my stuff delivered here they decided they can't get in my driveway.

Can't figure out why because all they will tell me is the driver can't get to door or driveway which is not any different from all the other times they brought me a delivery. So I called and all they will say is well you can come get and they can't get down the road, driveway, blocked door? Which is it? They have two of my packages that they are making me come get.

Oh ya, I got a package yesterday from Amazon delivered to my door and got my mail put n my mailbox which is on the road. FedEx goes past my house on this road that ups can't seem to get down.

In their defense I do live on a dirt road but it's kept up and very drivable, I do understand them not wanting to come when we have big rain but it wasn't raining yesterday when they said they "tried" to come here. I have things delivered because I'm unable to drive nowdays so I have to try and get my packages now which is an inconvenience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

h.kitchener

It's the UPS driver who is afraid to go down your road. Apparently, UPS is now hiring "snowflakes" to deliver packages.