Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

On Monday, April 18th, I settled on a UPS office dispatch in the USA.

Annex 1 (UPS1) you can see that the package would be collected at the address Tornado 8 in De Meern.

This I leave as control via UPS in the USA. The payment of 140.18 euros I when done right.

I opted for an urgent shipment. So would arrive within 48 hours of shipment.

track king code! ZD9TW855490022815

complaint: 1-27805001797

It is a license for 20 grams and I'll only send if it was one kilo.

Strange but there was urgency.

Annex 2 (UPS2), you can see that the order process started on April 18, ready for UPS

on April 19, the process at UPS on, see appendix.

COMPLAINT 2, the package is not picked up by UPS at the address Tornado 8 from the USA I then intervened and keep bringing the shipment to a UPS office.

Your driver did not show up. This I did very well in the USA let arrange the UPS. Apparently there something went wrong with your business.

Because no driver came I came into action again.

On April 18, I have ensured that the consignment was with UPS office in De Meern.

Have also been told that the driver did not show up !!!!

Luckily we could have keep the same tracking number.

Beware April 20 a departure scan will find place, this is two days later.

It's a rush order.

I do not know what then went wrong.

On Friday, April 22, the mission only coming.

This is 5 days. Monday till Friday.

In my opinion UPS has a few things not done correctly.

Package is not picked up, made a mistake the UPS office in the USA

On April 18, I have the package to make bring the UPS and only April 20 made the starting scan.

It is a mission URGENT !!!!!!!!

UPS has failed to fulfill its commitments.

Hopefully we can put it right now.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Veenendaal, Utrecht, Netherlands #1193111

I am still waiting for UPS