2.0

Today, February 18, 2016, I was supposed to receive a package that I had ordered from Amazon.Well, at about 5:00, the truck arrived, and delivered a package for my daughter, but not mine.

Not only that, he was on the phone with during the delivery, which in of itself is extremely unprofessional. I called the 800 number and the woman at the other end of the line told me that my package "could be on a different truck", and it could possibly be delivered by the end of the day. I seriously doubt that because the town I live in is small enough that one truck could easily handle it. Anyway.

8:00 rolls around and still no package. I check the website again. Now it says that adverse weather may cause delay. Now I know they are full of ***.

Roanoke, Virginia has had crystal clear weather for the past 3 days. I call them again. This time I got some man with a hard to understand accent. He proceeds to tell me that my package had never been on the truck in the first place.

Again, I am having a real hard time believing him. According the tracking, the arrival scan into Roanoke was 3:18 am. Perfect clear weather here. At 5:08 am, it was supposedly now out for delivery.

Again, all day, nice clear day, no "adverse weather" here. He puts in a "concern" for me to have someone call me tomorrow. This should be interesting because like most people, I have to work for a living and more than likely will be unable to answer the phone to fight with them. Why can't they just be honest with me and tell me what really happened.

My theory is the *** driver was on the phone and wasn't paying attention to the fact that there were 2 packages for this address and not 1.

And if it is true that the package was not on the truck, then what is the point of the "out for delivery" scan if it isn't true?All I know is that I have been fed a web of lies from them, and I'm not happy.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "stop lying to your customers, and tell them what is really going on!". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups 2nd day shipping guaranteed from Ups was seeming inefficiency of ups operations Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Yo!!This is literally the same problem I'm having.

Was expecting a package on the 19th, but it got delayed due to weather (and the weather is perfectly fine here in Minnesota). Not only that, but the package spent eight hours in a facility only 30 minutes away, and I'm still waiting (it might not even arrive by tomorrow they say)!

That's so bizarre.I seriously have to wonder if there's something afoot with dishonest claims of weather delays.