I needed a check to be delivered to my landlord, and paid for ups to deliver it for me.What followed was more than 7 hours now and counting of dealing with customer support who will say anything to ease any frustrations their customers may have, while failing to handle any situation in a remotely seamless fashion.

I was not only contacted by their support center's manager, but have been contacted by the local management of the hub that my package was being shipped to. Due to my landlord's company renting an office space, which mind you didn't have his company's name on the over all building... again shared office space, decided to mark the package as return to sender. I've never felt so frustrated with what should have been a relatively simple process, while being made to look like a liar while I contact my landlord to keep him in the loop.

I would recommend USPS... they were able to find the location...

the first time.I truly can not capture the extent of my frustration in just a few words, but in an attempt to try, simply avoid this company like the plague.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments