We have been making changes to our dining area and have ordered a bar cabinet and new area rug for this part of our house.They were both misdelivered by UPS.

Both to different addresses on our street even though both parcels were clearly labelled with the correct address. Trying to get some help proved fruitless. The dispatcher yesterday suggested I go get it myself. I am 64 years old with heart issues and the ungainly package weighs in at 44 pounds.

My husband is 12 years older with greater health concerns. We bought the rug from Lowes and when I contacted them the nastiness I endured from that customer service rep was appalling. He should be fired!

I am boycotting any business that is based in the US.Since the 2008 downturn they think that customers grow on trees!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments