Used Blurb to have a book made up for a gift and they used UPS to deliver it (not my choice) I selected the option of having it delivered to a collection point (local shop). For four consecutive days now I have received an email telling me i will receive my package today along with a tracker diagram showing me that its left the distribution point and is nearly at its destination.

This morning, after a lot of options and waiting I finally got hold of a human being. He was obviously reading off a script and kept repeating that it was because I had selected a pick up point. His tone suggested that it was my fault this had happened.

The emails I got even told me they had tried our home address and had to redirect (this was a lie) when I challenged the robotic person on the end of the phone he just reverted back to his ridiculous script. I still havent received my package and of course have no way of calling Blurb.

What a mindless, dysfunctional, unhelpful, under trained profit oriented sausage machine!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments