1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Once again, delivered to someone else but tracking says delivered to me.Live chat-useless, called them-produced a phone call from local area.

Driver says they delivered to right house. Liars-says they have GPS and will notify me in the morning as to where package was actually delivered.

Hopefully person that actually got the package is honest enough to put in my mailbox or call ups. Otherwise I have to file a freakin claim-yet again-and contact the shipper to also file a claim and reorder my items.

So right now I am out over $50. Are they blind, *** or just plain lazy. I have a huge address number on my house-directly across the street from the street sign with my street name on it.

No wonder usps, ups is in trouble.Try hiring people that actually can read.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was stupidity of driver not delivering at correct address and drivers dont care about quality delivery. Author liked the most customer service at local office and possible gps location of package. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1221567

I am sorry people are not perfect like you

You do realize that the brown truck has more then just your stop on it and the more then likely has 130+ stops and because he is not perfect like you then he made a mistake