1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My wife and I ordered a package, the driver lied, said at 3:48pm the office was closed.Funny, my wife the office manager and 6 doctors along with around 16 patients and parents were all there, till 5:00pm.

My wife called 4 times, had to explain it all , told all 4 times we would be called back, such a joke. I drove for UPS and know what goes on. I had to explain the local location hours to alleged “ Customer support” the lack of care is sickening. We even explained bring it to the hub, we will get it.

But UPS doesn’t care. And I know my crying won’t help. But bet this, I will never order or send anything UPS ever again.

Fed Ex and DHL will win by default.Oh, and my wife and Doctors are now discussing other options for the business as well.

Comments

Why is a so called office manager calling ups taking care of personal business on office/business hours? She should be fired for ripping off the medical system

F00l, DHL doesn't do domestic shipping.And ALL shipping companies have some percentage of packages delayed...

UPS has the highest percentage of on time delivery.But please do selections someone else and see for yourself

to Tweedle this #1416723

DHL ships domestically.

h.kitchener

Should have had it shipped by FedEx. UPS is unionized, FedEx is not, thus the difference in reliability.

to h.kitchener #1408817