i paid for a service i didn't receive - tracking number 1Z88M3T20490011412:
1. the parcel was paid to be delivered on Sunday August 2nd 2015 and it was delivered on Wednesday August 5th 2015.
2. no information was communicated to me so as to provide me with the option of asking for the parcel to be returned so that i can send it with another courier
3. i was calling every day to see what happens as the tracking was showing that the parcel was scanned in dubai airport 3 times!!!!
4. when i spoke to the duty manager (Ren) of the customer services she just apologised and said that the delay was beyond UPS control....and as such it is not eligible for a refund!
5. So why did i paid such a high fee if the service i received was of the same standard as a post office delivery? in theory the fee you charge is your commitment to deliver on time and for the customer to have a peace of mind! in my case it was not delivered on time, i was not given the option to arrange for something else since there was a delay and i was extremely stressed whether and when the package will arrive. It was of imperative importance that the parcel was there on Sunday and clearly i had missed my deadline..... so why did i pay you?!?!?!?
6. the customer service was probably the worst i have come accross!
I would appreciate if somebody with common logic could review my case and act accordingly as the excuse that 'it is beyond UPS power' is not good enough!!!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Incorrect delivery times given
- Worst in the world
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Ups International Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair..."
- "I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium..."