i paid for a service i didn't receive - tracking number 1Z88M3T20490011412:
1. the parcel was paid to be delivered on Sunday August 2nd 2015 and it was delivered on Wednesday August 5th 2015.
2. no information was communicated to me so as to provide me with the option of asking for the parcel to be returned so that i can send it with another courier
3. i was calling every day to see what happens as the tracking was showing that the parcel was scanned in dubai airport 3 times!!!!
4. when i spoke to the duty manager (Ren) of the customer services she just apologised and said that the delay was beyond UPS control....and as such it is not eligible for a refund!
5. So why did i paid such a high fee if the service i received was of the same standard as a post office delivery? in theory the fee you charge is your commitment to deliver on time and for the customer to have a peace of mind! in my case it was not delivered on time, i was not given the option to arrange for something else since there was a delay and i was extremely stressed whether and when the package will arrive. It was of imperative importance that the parcel was there on Sunday and clearly i had missed my deadline..... so why did i pay you?!?!?!?
6. the customer service was probably the worst i have come accross!
I would appreciate if somebody with common logic could review my case and act accordingly as the excuse that 'it is beyond UPS power' is not good enough!!!!!
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incorrect delivery times given and worst in the world. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.