We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday.Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which we followed to the letter.
Paid highest price they quoted because the package had to go air. Needless to say we got runaround when package didn't show up. Next day we were told package damaged and needed to be destroyed. We reached out to GA location who went and got cards from dumpster and sent us pictures.
Then told us we had to file claim with store. Store refused and said we had to go through Corp. Corp denied claim because we package product wrong. When we explained the store packaged product, Corp office said store denied packaging product even though pictures show computer generated label.
After 275 dollars for product and shipping they say we are out of luck.
It's not right!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing at all
What I disliked
- Accuracy of tracking tool
- Delayed delivery
- Bad service
- Packages do not get delivered according to protocol
- Package completely ruined and thrown away
- Product or service
- Ups Next Day Air Shipping Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "Since I ordered goods from different parts of the world, I have no control over which method of shipment my supplier used for delivery. So I get to try all..."
- "I shipped a Beautiful Bicycle which was destroyed by UPS over Christmas. This Claim was denied by UPS. They say a bicycle box is not strong enough to hold bicycles...."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I am an X-airline employee and have traveled extensively utilizing numerous brands of bags. Travelpro by far is the worst I have ever used and will never buy another..."
- "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."