We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday.Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which we followed to the letter.
Paid highest price they quoted because the package had to go air. Needless to say we got runaround when package didn't show up. Next day we were told package damaged and needed to be destroyed. We reached out to GA location who went and got cards from dumpster and sent us pictures.
Then told us we had to file claim with store. Store refused and said we had to go through Corp. Corp denied claim because we package product wrong. When we explained the store packaged product, Corp office said store denied packaging product even though pictures show computer generated label.
After 275 dollars for product and shipping they say we are out of luck.
It's not right!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Nothing at all
What I disliked
- Accuracy of tracking tool
- Delayed delivery
- Bad service
- Packages do not get delivered according to protocol
- Package completely ruined and thrown away
- Product or service
- Ups Next Day Air Shipping Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..."
- "I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with..."
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."