We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday.Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which we followed to the letter.
Paid highest price they quoted because the package had to go air. Needless to say we got runaround when package didn't show up. Next day we were told package damaged and needed to be destroyed. We reached out to GA location who went and got cards from dumpster and sent us pictures.
Then told us we had to file claim with store. Store refused and said we had to go through Corp. Corp denied claim because we package product wrong. When we explained the store packaged product, Corp office said store denied packaging product even though pictures show computer generated label.
After 275 dollars for product and shipping they say we are out of luck.
It's not right!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Nothing at all
What I disliked
- Accuracy of tracking tool
- Delayed delivery
- Bad service
- Packages do not get delivered according to protocol
- Package completely ruined and thrown away
- Product or service
- Ups Next Day Air Shipping Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Took my car to Maaco on East Colfax in Denver to get my car painted that was ruined by someone i found on Craigslist. I got the base/clear coat paint..."
- "I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."