This is by far the WORST carrier I've ever used!!!!! Our packages with the exception of one time NEVER REACHES OUR ADDRESS!!!!

They are CONSTANTLY leaving our packages at my mom and dad's house or my brother's house. The one time he did make it to our house I ask if he could put into his little hand held scanner, alerting the rest of the drivers where our house was actually at. He quickly responded with "It's not possible for me to do that" Then he ended the conversation and was gone. One time they came to my father's house and once again it fell on deth ears and once my father went inside he looked out his window and there was the package setting on his front porch.

We run an in home business and some times get large heavy packages which is a pain in the @#%! for us to drive a mile down the road after we hook up our trailer to go pick them up. Makes it hard when you have a bad back and can't lift heavy packages. I called today which took me almost an hour to finally reach a "real" person.

I tried to explain the situation to them what was happening. All three people I spoke to said I had to have a tracking number I tried to tell them I DID NOT have the tracking number on me. I was then told by all three I spoke to that there was nothing they could do without a tracking number..... Hmmmm wonder why when I called FedX and explained to them the problem we were having they were all over it.

Rather than sending me to their website to make me fix the problem on my own. They were able to enter into their system giving directions to their drivers and I might add It took me less than 5 minutes to reach a REAL LIVE person to help me. When I finally reach a rep. with UPS she directed me to their website to try and wade through setting up a "my choice account." You would think them being as big of a carrier as they are that they would put a little more effort into customer service and when you call they don't send you to their website instead of assisting you while they have you on the line.

So with all that being said the only time I will use this carrier is when I make a purchase online and the shipper only offers UPS as the carrier. If I have to pay extra to have a package shipped I will. I WILL NOT USE THEM TO SHIP MY PACKAGES. So they can say good by to a customer.

Say good by to the packages we ship from our business. Being very big on customer service as I am I don't want the headache of my customer contacting me because UPS has screwed up our order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments