Apart from UPS sending back something I might consider possibly vital (I'm being facetious, owning ferrets in Kentucky requires food shipped in from outside) , calling the "customer service" line was a joke. Not only did they transfer me to someone out of country, but all they did was offer excuses and block my suggested solutions (I offered to drive to get it and such).

The neighbour, being a good sort, let me put one of the two attempt slips they put on his door back on his door (signed so they could leave it without getting a body to sign it) as well as on my own should UPS decide to attempt to deliver it to the right place.

UPS decided they were going to try my place this time and put the final notice slip OVER the signed one (UPS version of a sick joke?) and return it to sender.

The service line only suggested that "maybe the driver didn't feel comfortable leaving the package" and that I could not go drive to a warehouse and pick it up. No offer to remedy the situation was given other than excuses and lame "I'm sorry" statements.

The company that sent it (Chewy.com, I'll advocate for them) had GREAT service and saw that their material was being sent back so sent a replacement the same day. Through the US Postal Service.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments