2.3
Tracking Tool

Ordered a phone and had it shipped by UPS.UPS driver made no attempt to deliver it.

Put on UPS website that I could pick it up at the UPS store, even though I spent the whole day waiting for the package to be delivered. They said no one was at home. I literally waited all day by my door. Then when I called NOT one person could or would help me.

The call center promised me that it would be redelivered by 10:00 am today. It is 10:28 am and they are telling me that if I want my package I can come and get it. That's just about the BEST customer service I've ever encountered (NOT).

On-line retailers should stop using UPS.Never been treated this bad by FEDEX.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups ground delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups ground delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments