April 2, 2015 - I was at home and the buzzer went off. I answered and the person on the other end said 'UPS, package for [NAME]'. I said I would come down to let him in and hung up. Buzzer rang again. I answered, person on the other end said 'Open the door', I did.

15 or so seconds later I heard a thud on the door. I opened the door to see the parcel laying on the floor and the UPS driver scurrying away.

March 16, 2016 - Buzzer went off, I answered and let UPS driver in. I waited for him to make his way up to my floor and opened the door. He glared at me while giving me the package. I smiled and said thanks. He scowled at me without uttering a word.

May 4, 2016 - Buzzer went off, I answered. Voice on other end said 'Package for [NAME]'. I said I would come down to pick up parcel. 15 seconds later I was at the front door. Driver had taken off and just left a delivery attempt notice.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments