Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz

A friend in London ordered a book for me on Amazon. I live in Morocco.

The level of incompetence of the UPS office in Casablanca and in Marrakech is unheard of.

They have no clue about what they are doing, they are rude and arrogant in particular Miss Karima from the import service in Casablanca.

After 3 weeks of their incompetence to deliver a book, I was invoiced an enormous amount for a coffee table book 1750 Dhs the equivalent of about 160 Eur. I had no choice then give a check, I asked many questions about the details of the invoice. My answer was it is the customs we can 't do anything about it. And of course it dragged on for 3 weeks since I had to pay a daily fee for the warehouse. Then I was told it had arrived at the Marrakech office, but that I had to pay 80 Eur since they had asked for a discount.. ( ???) once again no one had any explanations even though my numerous questions. I was given back the check and got my book..

If your time is precious, don't ever waste your time with UPS Morocco.

And if you have time to loose, you still expect professionalism, competence and transparency. DHL is more expensive but worth every penny when dealing with pitiful UPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments