I shipped the package early morning Thursday before 10 am.

The associate at the UPS store showed the fastest way to deliver the package and charged me over $30.

The delivery will be done by end of the day tomorrow, that is Friday.

However, when I tracked the package around 7 in the same day evening, the package was scheduled to be delivered on Monday next week, not by the end of Friday.

I called the contact center to ask the reason.

It happened that the truck driver was late to delivered my package to the local processing center by about half hour and hence the package was going to be processed by Friday instead of Thursday.

I was furious because the delay which , firstly, it is not acceptable and the delay is a huge delay, i.e., from Friday to Monday, A three days difference.

Fortunately, the lady who took my call resolved the issue by filing a report and sent documents to ??.

The lesson to learn from this unpleasant experience is that, DON'T take it from granted their promise of service is true. YOU yourself has to track frequently especially when your package/letter/... is still in the UPS store and not in the local processing center.

Hope my experience will help anyone who read this review and intend to use UPS.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments