State: Alberta Product: Ups Expedited Delivery Service Clear all filters (1 of 12 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

UPS in Calgary, Alberta - Bad driver experience

I have spent the day waiting for this delivery. I left the front door open with the screen door shut and was in the same room, not 10 feet from the door as I do not have a door bell. I also reset one of my cameras to pick up the movement so there was no way I would miss him. At 11:50, my dog started barking and I heard the truck pull up and a man came up the steps and put a missed delivery notice on the door and jumped back in the van. I yelled but he drove off. So I get in my van and follow him, honking the horn until he pulls over. I asked him why he didn't knock on the door. He says he rang the door bell, which is a lie because I DON'T HAVE ONE. I tell him I want my package and he says no because he doesn't like MY attitude. I tell him again, I want my package! He again continues that if I "know how to read" I can pick it up at the address as he is not going back to re-deliver because a signature is required. There is nothing more infuriating that someone who does not want to do their job and treats a customer like *** because of it. My home camera shows the driver running up to my door, placing the notice on the door and LEAVING and I still don't have my package. I will contacting both the BBB and the shipper, especially since I was charged $19.99 extra for the delivery confirmation. Had he of done his job and actually attempted delivery instead of leaving the notice and leaving, everyone would be happy. I am not impressed I have to go get this tomorrow since I just had invasive surgery on Oct. 31st. InfoNotice: 941109071141
Review
Service
Ups Expedited Delivery Service
Cons
  • Bad delivery service
Reason of review