2.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Everything is just so terrible I don't know where to start, but I'll do my best.

1. The tracking email came after the first delivery attempt, so I didn't know to postpone the delivery (I was on vacation).

2. Even though I called to postpone the second attempt, it happened the next day anyway.

3. When I came home for the third delivery, there was something that I had not been warned about: COD. It comes with every cross-border delivery. I didn't know to expect this cost, and was unprepared when I could not accept the package on my third delivery attempt.

4. Customer service 'on hold' does not just play music. Every twenty seconds it reminds you that no one can take your call yet.

5. Customer service lady was depressing, rude, and unhelpful. She was not interested in my issues and just told me to pick up the package. BTW, this package's delivery is time-sensitive, and I don't always have the opportunity to drive out to the distribution centre!

Overall, I'm just never using UPS again if I can avoid it. Not only was everyone (including the man who was supposed to deliver my package) really uninterested in helping me, but this is turning out to be the most expensive freaking shirt I've every bought! And it's just a unisex t-shirt!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Delivery speed after order.

I didn't like: Customer service, Surprise fees, Apathy.

Comments