2.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Recently I had some bed frames delivered to my home that I purchased from JC Penney's....They did not carry them in stock and offered home delivery.I was unaware it was UPS or I would have declined.

The driver showed up to my home and BANGED on my door so loud I was concerned about opening it. I looked out and seen UPS tossing my bed rails over the porch gate pulling off the paint from the gate and damaging my gate so it don't open or close properly. I live a few miles outside town and they seem to always be angry and resentful when they deliver a package out here and that's why I use FedEx when ever possible or have it delivered to the post office. I have had a lot of trouble with UPS in the past for damaged good but never have I had my home disrespected as I did in his case.

I plan to avoid UPS at all cost after this.

the aggravation and disrespect is not worth going through.I plan on issuing a complaint with JC Penney's and suggest they seek another company ANYONE but UPS.!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "try being more respectful to other peoples property" as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups vehicle driver at Ups was i did not like at all Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments