DRIVER PICKED UP PACKAGE, AND APPARENTLY FORGOT THE PAPERWORK ALSO GAVE NO RECEIPT, THEN AFTER NOT DELIVERING OUR ORDER, I HAD TO CHASE ITS WHEREABOUTS AND EVENTUALLY I WAS TOLD THE PARCEL WAS IN THE VICINITY BUT BECAUSE OUR CARD WAS DECLINED THEY COULD NOT DELIVER IT, WE WERE NEVER INFORMED OF THIS UNTIL I CHASED IT. I THEN PAID WITH A DIFFERENT CARD AND PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED WITHIN THE HOUR.

NO RECEIPT OR INVOICE JUST A TRACKING NUMBER WHICH WAS NO GOOD NOW. I THEN HAD TO KEEP PHONING EVERY DAY AS I WAS TOLD BY VARIOUS UPS STAFF VARIOUS DAYS THAT I COULD GET AN INVOICE EMAILED TO MYSELF. I WAS EVENTUALLY TOLD 7 WORKING DAYS. I FINALLY GOT THE INVOICE.

NOW I AM TOLD UPS IS CLAIMING WE OWE AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF £24. AS APPARENTLY ONLY £31.31 WAS PAID. AS WE PAID WITH ANOTHER CARD MY GUESS IS THAT UPS DID TAKE A PAYMENT FROM OUR ORIGINAL CARD PAYMENT BEING £31.31 AND THEN TOOK A FULL AMOUNT FROM OUR OTHER CARD FOR FULL PAYMENT OF £54.31. SO, I THINK UPS OWES US A REIMBURSEMENT OF £31.31.

AFTER ALL THIS HEADACHE WITH UPS DELIVERY STAFF AND OFFICE STAFF, I WILL NEVER APPROACH SUCH A DYSFUNCTIONAL COMPANY AGAIN. A MESS FROM START TO FINISH, CONSIDERING IT WAS A SIMPLE PICK UP AND DELIVER IN THE SAME COUNTRY.

I SHALL STICK TO THE COMPANIES WE HAVE ALWAYS USED IN FUTURE. PAULINE LEUNG 0203 475 2280

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 10, 2015.

Comments