DRIVER PICKED UP PACKAGE, AND APPARENTLY FORGOT THE PAPERWORK ALSO GAVE NO RECEIPT, THEN AFTER NOT DELIVERING OUR ORDER, I HAD TO CHASE ITS WHEREABOUTS AND EVENTUALLY I WAS TOLD THE PARCEL WAS IN THE VICINITY BUT BECAUSE OUR CARD WAS DECLINED THEY COULD NOT DELIVER IT, WE WERE NEVER INFORMED OF THIS UNTIL I CHASED IT.I THEN PAID WITH A DIFFERENT CARD AND PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED WITHIN THE HOUR.

NO RECEIPT OR INVOICE JUST A TRACKING NUMBER WHICH WAS NO GOOD NOW. I THEN HAD TO KEEP PHONING EVERY DAY AS I WAS TOLD BY VARIOUS UPS STAFF VARIOUS DAYS THAT I COULD GET AN INVOICE EMAILED TO MYSELF. I WAS EVENTUALLY TOLD 7 WORKING DAYS. I FINALLY GOT THE INVOICE.

NOW I AM TOLD UPS IS CLAIMING WE OWE AN OUTSTANDING PAYMENT OF £24. AS APPARENTLY ONLY £31.31 WAS PAID. AS WE PAID WITH ANOTHER CARD MY GUESS IS THAT UPS DID TAKE A PAYMENT FROM OUR ORIGINAL CARD PAYMENT BEING £31.31 AND THEN TOOK A FULL AMOUNT FROM OUR OTHER CARD FOR FULL PAYMENT OF £54.31. SO, I THINK UPS OWES US A REIMBURSEMENT OF £31.31.

AFTER ALL THIS HEADACHE WITH UPS DELIVERY STAFF AND OFFICE STAFF, I WILL NEVER APPROACH SUCH A DYSFUNCTIONAL COMPANY AGAIN. A MESS FROM START TO FINISH, CONSIDERING IT WAS A SIMPLE PICK UP AND DELIVER IN THE SAME COUNTRY.

I SHALL STICK TO THE COMPANIES WE HAVE ALWAYS USED IN FUTURE.PAULINE LEUNG 0203 475 2280

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments