On 2/15/14 I had a package shipped to Dixon, NE.The expected arrival date 2/19/14.

Never got there. I waited until Monday to check back with the store I had the package shipped from. On 2/25/14 Investigation to track the package was initiated. 2/27/14 I get a phone call that my package was located in Salt Lake City Utah.

Yayyyy!!!!. I was informed that my package was be delivered to the orginal address I wanted the package shipped to. By Tuesday I might as add. OK its already been 6 days that my package is just traveling abroad.

Lets add an additional 7 days to that number. So this Tuesday 3-4-14 comes and goes, no package at expected location! Wow!!!!! are you kidding me.

Is this some type of JOKE!!!!! Am I on that television prank show! Because Im not *** laughing. Im calling UPS several times.

First I talked to a Superviser, Michelle. She was polite and empathetic will my ordeal. She listen quietly and inquired about the items in the package. That calmed me down because I was pissed at the time.

When I hung up with her I felt like she was sincere in her effort to assist me. On 2-6-14 I called UPS upon realizing that its now 2 additional days passed my expected arrival date . And ONCE AGAIN NOOOOO PACKAGE!!!! WOW!!

Now Im starting to wonder what type of popcorn business UPS is operating over there. I speak with Fred Lagoona, Superviser. He needed to assure me its only been 7 days and UPS is allotted 8 days to complete their investigation tracking the package. When I inquired about getting a phone calling informing me that my package was located and would be shipped to the original address by Tuesday.

Mr. Lagoona stated something to the affect that my package was not . It was only the label that was scanned. And pretty much my package was still LOSTED!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! I MUST BE DREAMING. THIS COMPANY CAN NOT BE HANDLING THEIR BUSINESS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!! STILL TODAY NO PACKAGE.

THE CONTENTS ARE VALUEBLE!!!! THE TIME WASTED ON TRYING TO RECIEVE THE PACKAGE VALUE. THIS EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN HORRILBE. I INFORMED MY CHILDREN WHO ARE ON THE RECIEVING END, THAT THE PACKAGE WAS FOUND AND IS HEADED THEIR WAY.

WRONG , I FIND OUT TODAY THAT THE PACKAGE MAY BE FOUNDED AND IT MAY BE HEADED BACK TO ME. AFTER ALMOST THREE WEEKS OF MY PACKAGE TRAVELING ABROAD. WOWWWWWWW I WILL NEVER AS LONG AS THERE IS BREATH IN MY BODY USE UPS SERVICE AGAIN. ALL 600 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL SEE ME RANT ABOUT THIS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS.

REALLY IS THERE ANYONE MONITORING AND SUPERVISING OPERATIONS AT UPS. WE GUYS TRULY A JOKE.

I GUESS I CAN KISS MY CHILDRENS ITEMS GOODBYE.AND CHALK IT UP AS A LESSON LEARNED.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments