Package was supposed to be delivered Thursday - tracking number showed "emergency conditions beyond UPS control"...yet a Fed EX truck is out in the very same neighborhood delivering packages.

Checked tracking Friday - "Adverse weather conditions"...even though the weather is nicer than Thursday and I am able to drive about freely in a rear wheel drive sedan.

Called Friday, had them hold for will call at the local hub. Went to pick up my package today (Monday) and waited in line for 20 minutes only to be told that my package had yet to even be offloaded from a trailer.

This is completely unacceptable in my opinion.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#312065

Same here, companies LOVE to blame the weather for their screw-ups.Gets them off the hook.

I have a packaged here stuck in Earth City, MO, in July due to "Adverse Weather Conditions".

The only problem happening right now is that it is kind of hot...:(

Allgood, Alabama, United States #249936

bosslady320 ... the USPS was doing the "same stuff" long before before FedEx and UPS even existed. Are you really a "boss"???

my package has been suffering from "adverse weather" since 2/1. Today, it is sunny, 70 degrees, tanning weather for anyone else but UPS cannot even give me a delivery date due to adverse weather. What a bogus excuse!

bosslady320

Just fyi, when I was told UPS would not guarantee overnight because of the recent cold weather, I went with USPS.They guaranteed overnight (TX to NY) and that's exactly what happened, for less than 1/2 the price.

We ship stuff ALL the time and I don't think we'll ever use FedEx or UPS again.

I never knew USPS was so cheap and did the same stuff - guess they are finally trying to compete!Believe me, I've never ever been a fan of the USPS but we'll see how it goes in the future.