1.3
Turnaround Time

I hand-delivered a UPS Letter for 2nd Day delivery to a UPS center (not a 3rd party affiliate).

It was never delivered, and the status on the tracking number was somewhat confusing. After more than a week, I called UPS, spent almost an hour on the phone, was transferred twice, and ultimately they admitted they lost my package.

But they refused to even refund my delivery fee, even though they never delivered it and admit they lost it! They said I need to wait for their internal investigation to complete.

What horrible customer "service". Not only do they fail to deliver on time, they lost my package, never contact me to tell me, and when I call them, they make me wait for a refund because they want to look into what they did wrong. Way to go!

Terrible experience, terrible process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Two Day Delivery Service.

I liked: Convenient location.

I didn't like: Failure to deliver, Lost package, Excessive time on hold, No help.

Comments