1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a very important package on Monday and they said it would be delivered by the end of the day on Wednesday.Through tracking, I followed the package all the way from its destination to the truck that was to deliver my package.

it was put on the truck at 6 AM Wednesday morning and when 6PM rolls around, still no package, and the tracking just now tells me there was an Address Error because the UPS system cut off my apartment number, after i saw the UPS truck drive by 4 times.

I am very displeased.Especially since I had to take an entire day off class due to the importance of the package and UPS lack of ability to give an approximate time of delivery instead of just sometime between 9AM and 7PM

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $92. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package from Ups was delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments