Canterbury, NH, USA
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

A UPS driver in the state of New Hampshire did not clean off his tractor which caused ice and snow to smash my 20 yr old college students windshield, for two weeks now we have been given the run around, for a 250.00 windshield, as I know many of my friends and family and peers use UPS for deliveries I will be asking all of those people which are many to boycott UPS for not owning up to their responsibilities.I will be contacting not only my son's insurance, the state police in New Hampshire where it was reported and a lawyer regarding the incident.

Please everyone know that my son couldn't attend college graduation or even apply to open positions in his field because his car isn't able to be driven because of this incident. How sad for a 20yr to have worked so hard accomplishing his goals for his future employment and not be able to apply to positions over a 250.00 Windshield. Shame on UPS.

The Driver's license number is {{Redacted}} state of NEW Hampshire.Thank you for hurting a millennium's chance of working for himself.

Review about: Ups Vehicle Driver.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: windshield, loss of work time, and emotional distress.

I didn't like: How ups screwed me over because they caused an accident.

Comments