I go to the UPS Store # 4962 in Bay Ridge at 9322 3rd Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11209. I have regularly witnessed this Asian woman owner abuse her staff & customers; in fact, no one works there for long.

This owner OVERCHARGES on all transactions. She also spies on her employees & customers remotely from her home & engages in price-gauging & OVER-PRICING RIP-OFF TACTICS ON LARGE PACKAGES this way. That is, if she does not agree with the price being charged, she immediately phones the staff member to raise the price which is despicable. I have seen her do this on numerous occasions.

Well, today, she did not get away with verbally abusing me & telling me nastily "to move my stuff away from her counter" after I spent a lot of money and was now organizing a fax & copies I had just paid for.

She picked up her phone to call the police -- this after I told her I would not be spoken to disrespectfully while moving my things. Then, the bully that she is, she opened the front door and said, "get out" after I told her she was just upset because I (a customer who spends a fortune there) had the guts to confront her.

This woman is an obnoxious thief and needs to be stopped and I also informed her that all of the neighbors despise her and wish she would just get out of the neighborhood.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "abuse of customer & thievery" of a product or service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments