They texted me to say they were delivering last Thursday. I knew I wouldn't be in so tried the online tool to change the delivery date.

That was a a mistake. Wasted an hour trying to get the site to work and then gave up. Came home to a card on Thursday saying it had been left in my local pick up point. Normally not an issue but this package is 10kg, large and I am seven months pregnant.

I called ups on Friday and asked them to redeliver on the following Tuesday's. I waited in and it didn't turn up. When I hadn't heard anything at all by 11am I called up. The call centre said it was not down for delivery but said they would message the depot who would call me in an hour.

Four and half hours later (and three more phone calls from me) I finally got a call saying they would add it to the delivery drivers list and get it delivered. I waited in all day till 7pm when it still had not arrived. I called them again and they were really rude and unhelpful and said they had not explanation for why it hadn't been delivered and would arrange for redelivery the next day. However, like most people I haver to go to work and couldn't be in again.

I now have no idea when I will get my package and will probably have to wait in for a whole extra day to get it and even then they probably won't turn up. Perhaps I should pay another delivery company to pick it up for me????? I'm 200 pound down for the item I have paid for which ups refuse to deliver. They are rude, unhelpful, unresponsive, and completely unable to deliver.

Which is the only thing they are meant to do. Utterly useless. Message to ALL suppliers.

Use dpd or Royal Mail instead. Please.

Review about: Ups Mail Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Service, Ability to actually deliver, Website, Call centre.

Comments