Tracking Tool

In waiting for a package to be delivered, I looked at tracking. It said the driver tried to deliver but my address was wrong.

I've lived in the same place over a year and had packages delivered by UPS, FedEx, and USPS many times. I called their 800 number and the person said it is a new driver. She said she corrected the problem and it would be delivered the next day. The next day there was a voicemail from the local UPS office saying my package would be delivered today.

Later that day I again looked at tracking, and for a second time it said the driver put down that my address is wrong! I again called the 800 number and the person said she would have the local person call me again, and again used the "new driver" excuse. There are 42 houses on my block and this isn't a big town. How dumb must these people be?

I guess I'll have to drive to the distribution center and pick it up myself since their drivers obviously can't find a simple address. Isn't that their job?

From now on, I'm requesting FedEx. They know what they're doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments