This has probably been typical of others' experiences, but it is the worst I've ever had w/any company I can think of.Waiting for a 3-day guaranteed shipment to my work.

On Wed., tried to get the location changed through their horrible online website to my home address because we knew temps would be near 95 and have un-airconditioned office. Didn't want staff to stick around past noon. Was told it was too late, but I could have packages held at their main delivery site. I agreed to pick up today (Fri) around noon.

It is a 20-mile RT, but 2 hours with traffic. They mistakenly only held 1 of 5 packages and put rest on truck. I asked if driver could be contacted to give me an approximation of how long someone would have to stay in hot office. Called me 30 minutes later to say "4 p.m." At 5, I called the horrible CS line to find out what's deal.

Told it would be before "end of business." I said it is end of business. Asked them to call local office/driver to determine when I'd get them. Line went dead. Called again, told my story again; on hold 10 min, then told the local office would call me in 10 minutes (now 5:20).

I called again at 5:45 and have been transferred twice. Got someone to reach driver who now says "6:15." I say I want to escalate call because the only option they are giving me if they don't show up now is "pick up on Saturday or hope its gets delivered by 8 a.m. training on Monday." Yeah, right. I've now been on hold for 15 more minutes waiting for a supervisor.

Driver has 3 minutes before I'm done and they are delivering to my home tomorrow for free.This company SUCKS!

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: see above; one choice doesn't come close to covering my unhappiness.

Preferred solution: Some way to repay my time and discomfort and frustration -- you figure it out if you want to show decent CS.

I didn't like: See my.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments