My elderly (87 year old) mother was visiting us for Thanksgiving weekend. She forgot her cell phone and didn't realize until she was back home.

I thought no problem, I'll send it by UPS. I went to the store where I received great service. I paid for delivery next day by 3pm. Never happened.

I received a message that they attempted delivery at 5pm but no one was home. This is not true. My mother was home, no delivery attempt was made, no notice was left for her either. I called UPS (trying to speak with someone is an ordeal in itself).

I complained. No only were they in breach of my agreement whereby they would deliver prior to 3pm that day, they did not deliver at all and expected my mother to go to a collection site to pick it up. That is unacceptable and demanded that delivery be done immediately (this is now Friday)...Again no delivery. I called on Monday and the package had still not been resent.

I will never use nor recommend this company for service again. I would rather pay more and use a reliable service.

Comments