I shipped an $890 car part via UPS at a $216 shipping cost.The part was damaged in transit.

It had all kinds of chips and cracks in t; looked almost as if someone was throwing it around. I filed a claim with UPS as soon as I found out. They initially rejected the claim without even asking many questions. I immediately filed an appeal.

They approved the appeal, but for only for $100. I lost $1,006 shipping with UPS. I'm going to seize every opportunity I have to expose them.

Every review site, blog, social media site; every opportunity possible.I did not even think it was possible to get ripped off this badly in modern America.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments