My iPhone 5s screen cracked so I ordered a new one.It was one day shipping so I should've gotten it right away.

However, that was not the case. The delivery guy left the package under my gate (or so that's what he reported) but I never received it. The whole "leaving a package at your door step if it doesn't require a signature" thing is ridiculous. They should always make sure that the package gets into the hands of the person the package is for.

I am beyond frustrated with UPS.

I now have to wait an extra 1-2 weeks for my package when it should have only taken 1-2 days...I am requesting another delivery service next time.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

MattD78
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #832314

"They should always make sure that the package gets into the hands of the person the package is for." And that is how we get people on this site complaining that UPS only delivers during business hours when they are at work so they don't get their packages. You can't please everyone and it makes more sense to leave a package than to make people go without/deliver packages when everyone is home resulting in deliveries at 10PM.