Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

My wife and I were moving to San Diego, CA from New York and sent two big luggage’s each weighting 60 pounds through UPS Store #6415. One of our luggage’s came at the exact delivery time and the second luggage did not.

It was suppose to be delivered on 1/8/2018, I called the UPS 1-800 number the next day and they said that the luggage didn’t get delivered because of the weather and they don’t have enough people working. Anyways they were backed up and it should be delivered on 1/10/18. 1/10/18 came and no luggage. I called again and first person said it’s still in San Diego and should be delivered any day; I knew something was up so I asked to speak to a supervisor.

The supervisor said the package has been lost. 60 pounds of extremely expensive clothes and shoes have been lost and its now March and no one has found it. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN? The UPS does not contact their customers at all, I have been calling for the passed 3 months and no one has given me answer or a solution all they say is we opened up a new case.

Fast forward it is now MAY, it has been 5 months and they have closed all of the claims and the STORE sent us 100$, not sure for what? because we paid over 300$ for the shipment of the two luggage. I have sent most of the invoices that I had in luggage, most of the clothes and shoes were designer stuff, very exclusive and DISTINCT and they say they can't find it.

I put in so much work sending them all of the screenshots of my items that were purchased through online so I could get some reimbursement and then they just said yeah we can't reimburse anything because you didnt have any insurance on it. I don't understand WHY THEY WOULD MAKE ME DO SO MUCH WORK.

Monetary Loss: $8000.00

Tracking number: 1ZA5209T6893107680

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Ups, Did not deliver package and make false notes in tracking system.

Comments