I already paid to have it shipped...then found out it is only signature confirmation and would not leave it by the door...after 2 attempts called and had to pay $6 and join my choice whatever...now several other companies I ordered stuff from are doing the same thing and using UPS and it's costing me $6 each time...all of these packages where ordered close together...the main warehouse is about 1 hour drive if they don't get signed for within 3 attempts...THIS FEE IS SUCH A RIP OFF AND I HATE IT!!! I CAN'T STAND COMPANIES LIKE THIS THAT GET SO DARN GREEDY IT'S PATHETIC...THEY GOT ME SHORT TERM BUT I WILL NEVER SEND ANYTHING THROUGH THEM AND I'M MAKING SURE COMPANIES I DEAL WITH DO NOT USE UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was overcharging rate Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Totally agree with the original complaint.A $6 charge to be able to pick up an envelope from a UPS Store!?

Instead it's being sent to an "access point" which is a shady corner store. I eventually decided to just pay the $6 fee to have it sent to a UPS store...but they demanded my credit card info for this!

The USPS would've got this delivered for less than 6 bucks in the first place.

So should we swallow that extra delivery and gas because the shipper required you to sign. Not our fault