Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS Is turning into garbage

My package from UPS ended up going through the process coming from Kentucky to Syracuse and from syracuse it was suppose to go 2 hrs away to my location at Utica, Ny. But those idiots ended up sending my package all the way to Arizona. UPS is not my choice of shipping and im done using them from now on. And all the UPS clients have to say is... idk what happened. or when it will be back so for future reference to anyone who wants to use a shipping service. Use fedEx they have never failed me yet! thank You

This kind of thing happens with every carrier once in a while. Big deal, you get a refund on your shipping cost and it still gets delivered to you.

UPS in Miami, Florida - Screwed up my vacation

I was told by ups that an envelope that was sent to would be on next day air that was on Thursdays around 130pm my son was told it would be to me at 10.30am on Friday it is now Saturday and I was told it would not be delivered until Monday Next day del. I guess only applies if you send it before 12.00 and the next day is not a weekend.Thanks to ups Ive missed my cruse to the Bahamas and have had to rearrange my vacation. Next time I,l use the post office

the simple fact of the matter is that for next day air it has to be at the airport by a certain time, the son should have confirmed 100% before shipping to make sure it would get there as it was an important package. No matter who you use(ups, usps, fedex) it will be the same, they wont send a plane out just for you

1.) Your original post is one big run on sentence. your follow up posts are full of mistakes LOL!!....Hypocrite!

2.) From you follow up..."the simple fact that you can not spell or speak proper English shows everyone who the one on welfare is... and just what kind of garbage ups has working for them!"......Assumptions are the biggest form of ignorance.

3.) You probably assume that I work for UPS.

4.) You are probably going to respond to this with some kind of degrading comment, possibly some profanity thrown in, which proves my point.

ups guy... the simple fact that you can not spell or speak proper English shows everyone who the one on welfare is...

and just what kind of garbage ups has working for them! You are entertaining though! The know should be "no" and the your should be "you're".

Now get back to your *** brown past time. (I would be referring to your truck by the way not your closet lifestyle) :)

OH KNOW I MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY WORKING AT UPS I MAKE MORE IN 6 MONTHS THAN U MAKE ALL YEAR OH IAM SORRY IAM SUPPORTING YOUR A## BECAUSE YOUR ON WELFARE

Hey UPS guy (UPS aka U piece of sh*t)... you are just the illiterate "ups person" being referred to.

Did she say anywhere in there that she was waiting on a check? Cruises are paid for in advance BUT my guess is working for UPS YOU are the one living paycheck to paycheck, and by your grumpy tone you are broke, lonely and probably "haven't had any in a while!" Maybe you should go back to work and mess up a few more people's day to keep you off the internet TOOL!!!!!!!!!!

hey i thought mom knows best i guess not u sound like a know it all anyway go back and make some more kids to keep u off the internet TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,ups guy.... who are you to judge someone like this?

This is a delivery failure plain and simple. UPS did not deliver on time and GREATLY inconvenienced this customer. Let's keep the focus where it belongs. You must bleed brown- no one else would ever look at this situation and make the assinine comment you have made!

You , sir are a ***! :eek

Its your own fault for not having enough money to go in the first place why have to wait for a vacation check to go u are better off staying home and saving your money sounds to me like u live pay check to pay check anyway.

View more comments (7)

UPS Store on Upton in VA Beach has no integrity

On 11 Feb 2010, I shipped ($11.35) an item sold ($150)on eBay from this store. The buyer was out of the country and the item was returned to the store on 04 Mar 2010. I never was notified by UPS. The buyer contacted me about the item a month later in April at which time I contacted the store after seeing one of the employees had signed for the item. I found out the store employees had lost the item. Although I can prove I had to reimburse the buyer $150 the store owner refuses to call and discuss the issue. Never use this store. UPS states as stores are franchised and the item was lost at the store the store owner is responsible. And he will not call me.

What you need to do is call UPS 1800-742-5877 hit 0 and a few sec and hit 0 again. when they pick up tell them you need to file a lost package.

give them the tracking #. They will probably tell you someone signed for it. Tell them you went to the store and they said they do not have it. if she is not helping you ask for a manager.

If that does not work you can always take the store to court, you can tell the judge your story and say it was deliver, but you never got it back. hope this helps

There's no defending that. If they're not taking your phone calls, you should go there in person. You're certainly entitled to your money.

Loss

UPS in Spokane, Washington - Crushed empty box.

I shipped a box to Portland from Texas, when the box arrived it was crushed and empty. I called to complain and was told my box weighed over 80 pounds it was my fault because I didn't add support beams in the box. I got nothing refunded to me! Everything was gone, camcorder, camera, shoes, clothing, lamps,everything. We were traveling I had this bright idea to lighten the car and ship stuff home. BIG MISTAKE USING UPS!! I had this happen in the past using UPS when I moved home from California, my boxes were crushed. What can brown do for you? Crush you're box and leave it at your door empty!! That's what brown did for us.

Im done with UPS, from now on only USPS. They delivered my package on time.

Except I got a half crushed repackaged empty box! It clearly said 7lbs on it and it was empty.

There was a chain inside so it didnt need to re-enforced, it was clearly stolen. its not the money, that can be refunded, its the time and patience thats aggravating!

you know how you keep a box from crushing? fill it up so it cant be crushed.

they do stack boxes obviously. i love the fuckng geniuses who come to this site.

Ordered 2TB Western digital hard drive and a pen from black friday. got shipped on Tuesday with many order packages came from different Retailers using UPS.

One of the employee work at the shop accepted all the packages for me and he signed. One of the box is got ripped and barely tape it back. The employee ask the ups why is so light, the UPS guy didn't said anything and left. Because he got the signiture already...

GOT ***! later I check the box.. it all empty, nothing in it.!!! my 2TB hard drive gone.

This is first time happen to me. NEVER TRUST THAT *** BROWN THIEF AGAIN!

Same thing happened to me - crushed empty box. Mine was a very lightweight camera lens. Seems to be par for the course no matter how much the package weighs.

Jay - if a box is so completely unstable then UPS should deny shipping. Otherwise it is 100% their responsibility to deliver it safely, or atleast COMPLETE.

To Jay above: Sounds like you don't have any common sense, dude. UPS is still to blame about the 80 lb.

package delivered as an empty box! Even with poor packaging on the part of the customer UPS should always either apologize or do their best to deliver what they can!

It obviously didn't happen in the case of the 80 lb. package.

Sounds like you're not very good at packaging things. To put fragile items like cameras, camcorders, etc into a box with 75 lbs of other stuff on top of it is just a bad idea.

If the box opened up mid shipment, you can bet there was a lot of empty space in the box, also not a good idea. Packages get stacked, remember. They don't lay them down single file in the back of tractor trailers lol.

An 80lb box is going to be at the bottom of a stack. Not surprising it got squished.

View more comments (6)
Loss

Wow, Where Do I begin? Let's begin with the fact that UPS employees LIE!

I am making my best effort to spread the word online and to my friends and family that UPS employees deliberately lie to customers and even enter lies into their computer system to cover themselves! I will try to make this as brief as possible... Wed 4/7/10: Target.com notified me that UPS would be contacting me soon to let me know when they would be picking up a large package from my home. It was a 5' x 1' mirror in a large cardboard box weighing 40 pounds- hard to miss. Easy enough. Thurs 4/8/10: 8:30 am, I am at work when I receive a message on my phone from UPS's automated system that they would be by home that day between 8am and 7pm. I rushed home to put the package outside, after confirming with someone at UPS in person that they would be picking it up that day. 5:30pm: I arrive home and see that it had not been picked up. The website indicated that at 430pm, the driver stated the package was not outside (again, impossible to miss this package!) and would be back the next day. I called UPS and informed them that the package had been outside; I was told to leave a note on the box for the driver the next day. I felt that this was ridiculous, as there were no other boxes on the porch, but did it anyway. I was assured they would be by the next day after many "I apologize...Can I confirm your address, phone #, and tracking #?" I drag the box inside for the night. Friday 4/9/10: I drag the box outside before work; I come home at 5pm, box is still there. I wait til 7pm and call UPS. I am assured again (after apologies and more confirmations of my info as stated above) that the driver would be at my home, even if it was after 7pm. I leave for dinner and come back at 9pm; it is still on my porch. I call UPS again (more apologies and confirmations) and was told the driver went to the wrong address on my street!! Then why bother confirming my address with them multiple times? I was promised that the manager at the local shipping center would call me at 10 am on Monday morning and that it would be picked up on Monday. I drag the box inside until Monday. Monday 4/12/10: Rainstorm and hail today; I drag the box outside before work; no call at 10am. The website says the pick up is scheduled for today. I call at 12. The man on the phone tells me the system says "Michelle" called me and left a message on my cell phone (confirmed my info yet again) that morning- a LIE- I didn't have any missed calls, nor did I have a message. He assured me it would be picked up that day. At 5pm, box is still at home. Box is now soaked from being on the porch in a heavy rainstorm. At 6pm, I see a UPS van drive by my home twice but it doesn't stop. I call again, more apologies, more confirmations of info, etc. The infamous "new driver" excuse was given to me. I was told that my pick up would be sent over as, "expedited" since it had now been missed twice. Woman said she would track it the next day and contact me about it. An hour later, I got a call from a man at the local UPS warehouse who told me that the shipment order had been on the manager's desk that day and never got to the driver (so why had the previous person told me it was on its way to me?) but assured it me it would be done the next day. I asked him how I was supposed to believe him and he said that was up to me to decide but that is the info he was giving me. I hung on him out of sheer frustration. I again had to bring the box inside, soaking wet. 4/13/10: Box is taken outside before work. The website shows that there is a scheduled pick up. I get a call from the woman I spoke to the day before on my way home from work after 5pm; she says that the computer shows that the man I spoke to the night before told me that the ticket had been lost and that he had told me to contact Target again to resubmit the request-huh? ANOTHER LIE! And why was this woman just contacting me about this at the end of the day? After going off on her, I hung up, as I have had it with these liars. I call Target and tell them what had been told to me...They resubmit the request for a pick up to UPS. This phone call took another 15 minutes of my life after explaining the situation, repeating my tracking # and my contact info with them.. At 7pm, out of nowhere, a UPS van pulls up to my home and picks up the package! I now have my receipt of the pick up and will be monitoring it to see how much trouble and how many phone calls it will take to see that it gets back to Target! Bottom line; don't believe anything UPS tells you on the phone, don't believe anything the website says, don't believe anything UPS employees enter into their notes regarding your inquiries or phone calls supposedly made to contact you, as I know for a fact that TWO employees lied in my case, and take down everyone's name that you speak to so that you can report their lies later! I looked for a place to submit a complaint on UPS's website- FUNNY that there isn't any information on their website for that!

if target issued a call tag ups would make an attempt with it. so instead of straining yourself dragging out the box you can wait til they make the 1st attempt. then set it out the next day

wow! thats pretty brief. boo hoo

Review

Suspect ups driver of theft

I received a package this week delivered by UPS. The UPS drivers usually leave the packages they deliver next to the driveway. This time the driver placed the package in the garage (the door was open), leaning it against a Craftsmen miter saw that I had recently purchased. That evening, when I went out to close the garage door, the miter saw was gone. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I strongly suspect it was the driver who returned and stole the saw. We have never had a theft problem until now. Our sense of security has been shattered this suspected bastird.

Interesting, but similar happened to me 2 days ago. Package was left inside my apartment, looks like he opened my door. And 2 weeks ago, theft happened at my friends place (2 laptops were stolen) and that same day UPS driver delivered the package as well.

Is it all coincidence ?!

Review

UPS in Bronx, New York - Disgruntled Driver Who Should Be Fired!

Everytime the driver delivers my packages he asks who lives in my house which is none of his *** business and when I tell him this he takes my packages back to the center and I would have to call and have someone else deliver it for me. The last time he delivered my package, after I signed for it he still wouldn't give it to me and we literally had a tug of war with my MY package!! Now they have me on the restricted list because he told them I hit HIM! Mind you I'm 5'2 and he's atleast 6'3 but everytime they ask him what happened he doesn't say which should say a whole lot! If a customer complains about one of your employees more than once there should be a serious investigation and now that I've brought it tocorporate's attention they're all concerned now when one of their workers had to audacity to tell me that he has the right to know who ALL lives in my house... What??!

It is none of their business! But next time lie and say you have a big bruit of a man that lives there that has a big gun!!!!!

UPS Accounts Receivable 1800 *** 24/7

UPS Accounts receivable has to be shadiest outfit in town -- they are never there and they offer the *** customer service when they are. I was going to reinstate my UPS account but after the reception I got today reminds my why I dropped the account in the first place. You cannot get them on phone, and when you do get someone to speak with you, they are a bunch of snapping turtles! They don't do anything for you either -- they resend you to the service people who send you right back to the AR people who don't ever pick up the phone and don't wanna do anything, and I'm tired of the run-around. I'm not sure how UPS makes money, but it must not be connected to this account management process. If it is, then you're looking at another ENRON in the making-- big brown is about to tank big time!

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD SWITCH COMPANYS INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING. :grin

The UPS Accounts Receivable department are a bunch of crooks. They have owed me my deposit of $2,837 since I closed my Pack and Ship business on July 1. They keep claiming that they haven't received the fax that I have sent them five times.

Review

UPS not serving the customer

Warning all UPS customers UPS does not care about serving your packages. I'm a part-time UPS employee. UPS part timers get paid over time after 5 hours. I work in a large sorting hub, if it's getting close to the 5 hour mark my supervisor will not allow me to get "hot" package's to the correct trailer to make service to avoid paying me and other employees over-time. They would rather have your package become a "service failure." This is from a company that has made 2.2 billion dollars in net profits last year.

If they made 2.2 billion last year, they most be doing something right

UPS in New York, New York - They never attempt to deliver my package instead

They never attempt to deliver my package, fter waiting two days for my delivery i've come to find out that ups had the package, but since it was placed on the wrong truck and that turck was not in my area they refused to deliver me. After inquiring about my order I was told there was no such address, this is the same adress ups have been delivering to for the past 7 years, all no fault of mine, the end result i never received my packages.Thanks to UPS.This is the second time i've had this problem.

Based on how you spell and write, it was probably your fault somehow lol.

@darryl

Please don't feed the troll named darryl.