Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS stiffed me!!

I ordered a new stroller frame for my son and the shipping company of the manufacturer's choice is UPS. They told me it would be about 5 - 10 business days. I waited 15 before following up only to be told that UPS sent back the package because my buzzer# was not on it. NO DELIVERY ATTEMPT NOTICE---NOTHING. And yes, they confirmed that my buzz# was on the shipping info just like I gave them. So they sent it back out and in 3 days I got a delivery attempt. I called and made arrangements for them to deliver it on the Friday so I could take the day off from work to wait for it. The CSR explained that a second attempt would automatically be made next day. So said, so done. I called again anyways just to make sure my arrangements were still in place. Friday came and I waited and waited. I decided out of curiousity to go online and track the package, only to find it said the driver made a 3rd attempt! What? When? The date and time shown I was home watching TV. No one buzzed me or knocked on my door! I called to see if this was right and it was. There was no delivery attempt notice even. They told me that my 40lb package was on hold at the depot... about 57 miles away from where I live and I don't drive!! AND they're going to tell me that al l the drivers have gone out for the day already... what if I didn't check?? Honestly, this is the worst service ever!!! I still don't know how or when I'm going to get my package but you'll here about it!
Review
#194897 Review #194897 is a subjective opinion of poster.
My package was due today and it said it was out for delivery. There was someone home all day. No UPS driver came to my apt complex today at all. Obviously no tag was left showing they even came to my door. How can they claim there was an attempt at 6:23pm? ***! Driver...

I have had exactly the same problem, except as well as the driver not showing up, the package shows as still being on his truck and no one knows where he is. It's Friday....

View more comments
Review
#194612 Review #194612 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS is so *** slow

These guys say 3 days ground but drag it to 4 on into Fri every time so they can have the whole weekend. Fedx arrive 1100 Am like clockwork ups 6PM at the end of the day. They are so freaking wack God I wish Fedx wasnt 20 extra bucks and I wasnt so cheap. They are bums! I dont have a 100 words but ok UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks UPS sucks
LadyScot

3 days is not bad. You whiners should go back to the days of waiting a couple months for stuff.

Ordered a laptop on line and paid extra to have it by Thurs. On Wed night I get an updated delivery date of the following Monday.

When I called to point out that I paid extra to have it delivered when I was going to be home ( I was on vacation) I was told that most likely it would be there on Friday, there was just a SLIGHT delay because of weather and they were being cautious. I don't expect UPS to control the elements, so that was fine. Only when I checked the tracking it was sitting in about 6 hours away from me for a day and half, instead of on its way to me on friday. So here I sit, having paid extra to get my laptop on the same day it would have arrived if I chose the free shipping option.

To top it off I swear they must have caller ID because I can't get through to customer service to save my life, the call goes to a hold thing and then drops.

Never again if I have a choice about the matter. :sigh

love your potty mouth, can i drop some in it?

you do realize sweetie that even if a driver left at 6:30 he would have more than just your package to deliver.

please buy a clue and see you at the next orgy, doll.

Yeah, my cousin shipped me a package 2 weeks ago via UPS and instead of getting my iphone i got a massage table....... :| ups switched the labels and then it looks another week just for them to come and pick up the table and another week to send me my phone.

im waiting for my phone as i current type. its 4:02 and it left a city 45 mins from me at 6 in the morning.... does it really take 7+ hours to travel 45 mins? really ups?

suck a donkeys *** Oh and they didnt want to give me a refund, i paid 60.00 for 3 day shipping. it was *** ***

UPS Blows, FED EX will deliver in half the time, on Saturdays, and always a better price with Ground. I was Done with UPS in 2006.

Long time E-Bayer here who ships electric USA Guitars. Fed Ex Baby.

Whats the Color of ***? UPS BROWN

View more comments (4)
Review
#194608 Review #194608 is a subjective opinion of poster.
UPS with another missed delivery oh well. Call UPS to arrange a pickup talked to a Lisa in Boston, MA she said not open until noon I said they should have earlier hours. She replied we did research an the hours work best for the company. So much for service with a...
LadyScot

Hold on.....you don't like the hours of a business? And you think you have the right to tell them when they should open?

Open your own business and make your own hours.

Jesus. I have realized that people have an entitlement persona these days but yours takes the cake.

View more comments
Review
#193759 Review #193759 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS

The UPS employees in Miami must be idiots. I paid $22.80 to have a package delivered 2-day air. The package was to be delieved 1 week ago. UPS keeps changing the word Avenue to Street on the address and if you know anything about Miami that is a major mistake. I call UPS all hours of the day and night. Did you know they never have anyone in any authority to talk to. Everyone that answers the phone at 800-742-5877 is working without supervision. Right-do you think I beleive this? Right now it is 11:36PM. No wonder everyone uses Fed-Ex. The people at UPS are totally usless.
Review
#193741 Review #193741 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Brain Dead UPS Driver

I ordered 3 baby turtles and waited all the next day for them. At 5:00 when they hadn't shown up we tracked them only to find they had been delivered to the wrong address and left outside on a cinderblock wall. The temp was over 100 degrees..the turtles were dead. After a phone call to UPS we had 3 more baby turtles shipped. We had to work but left my 18 year old son at the house waiting on my little turtles. On our drive home from work we still had no package from UPS. My son went to check the mail and found the turtle box stuffed in our MAILBOX! More dead baby turtles. This time I feel either the driver is a complete *** or it was "payback" for complaining on him. Either way, I'm not ordering anymore turtles and I'll never use UPS again.

Id hate to be one of your pets. The owner of that company should be arrested for animal cruelty and you should be hit over the head twice with a blunt object for being a retard, twice.

As I stated before, Rick...the company I ordered from runs a very successful company shipping turtles in every season...even the extreme summer heat. I simply was blowing off steam because the moronic UPS drivers I seem to have in my area.

I find it sad that you and that other dumb *** that commented on here have nothing better to do in your lives except sit for hours reading other people's complaints.

I'm through answering back...you losers can have it. :)

First comment speaks volumes about the retards going around on here commenting on posts they have no idea about.

over 100 degres out good idea ordering animals *** ***. doesnt matter if ups can or cant ship them use common sense!!!!!

Well considering UPS DOES ship live animals and the company that I bought them from has a CONTRACT with UPS for shipping live animals, perhaps you should get your facts straight before you attempt to crack off "insults" at people.

Also the package that was sent had HARMLESS LIVE TURTLES printed all over the box. This company has a successful business sending turtles all over the country to families, schools and other companies.

They rarley have fatalities. I was told the problem would be resolved and promised another delivery of live turtles.

The UPS driver put them in the MAILBOX...that is for the U.S. mail not UPS packages...it is also illegal.

Quite frankly, you have to be an *** to respond to a complaint without knowing the circumstances and not knowing what you're talking about.

Well, considering UPS is not allowed to ship live animals, your beef is with the company you ordered them from, as I'm sure they didn't indicate what the contents were when UPS picked them up. Furthermore, quite frankly you have to be an *** to order animals through the mail/shipping company, and twice no less!!

This story speaks volumes about the company that sold them to you, and your own level of intelligence/compassion for a living creature. GO TO A PET STORE!

View more comments (5)
Review
#193732 Review #193732 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

UPS - Ohio to New York

I don't know if UPS's tracking system is just flawed or what, but I know traveling in a car from Ohio to Buffalo NY takes 7 hours roughly. So you would think a package that left Ohio at 9am would be somewhat close to New York at least by that night. Well it is now 5pm the next day and it has taken more then 24 hours in transit from Ohio to Buffalo and there is still no update of it arriving. Too me it seems someone isn't doing there job, and where I work you get fired for that type a thing.

UPS doesn't just load up that one package and drive straight from Ohio to Buffalo!

it would be the equivalent of you taking 30 seconds longer to cook a hamburger at the mcdonalds you work at. you dont get fired for that. now get off the cpu and get back on the grill, slacker.

View more comments (1)
Review
#193709 Review #193709 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ups

its amazing to me how such a large "successful" company can have so many drivers with brains the size of a golf ball. I live in an apartment complex where you have to be buzzed in. he tried to deliver a package at 11 am while I'm at work. Ok , the next day they again try to deliver at 11am. how smart do you have to be to figure out hey the guy must be at work may be I'll leave this one for last. when you call customer service their only answer is the driver can't change his route. so I say fine send it back I wont use ups anymore. and they could care less.

Once again Kookla you display your Einstein size brain, did you ever think of sending the package to a friend or family members address with these simple words “in care of “ (C/O). It’s not that hard even you can do it.

LOL @ dumbassery

How would you know if he rang the buzzer or not? You weren't home! And FYI, the driver is responsible if he leaves something without a signature and it gets stolen.

You should really stop responding before you dig yourself into a deeper hole of dumbassery.

So you expect the driver to completely change his route, risk delivering other people's packages late, just to accomodate your work schedule?

Who's brain is the size of a golfball? Lol dumb people are so fun.

I guess everyone who lives in an apartment should stay home from work because an incompetant driver doesnt know how to deliver a package or ring a buzzer

Its amazing to me that a smart intelligent person would have a package delivered to an address where he knows no one will be there to accept it.

View more comments (5)
Review
#193579 Review #193579 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS in Denver, Colorado - 11 Boxes: Every single one damaged

I shipped 11 boxes from Nebraska to Texas. When received I found every single box was damaged. This wasn't just small damage. I had lots of breakage. And because this stuff was packed in bubble-wrap it was clear the contents was damaged not simply by rough handling, but this stuff had to have been THROWN and far. The sad thing was I paid thru the a-s to insure this stuff. I talked with UPS TWICE, and they refused to do absolutely anything. Of course as a result, I do not ship anything UPS any longer. I also inform various commercial sources that if they must ship UPS, I will not place an order.
Review
#193505 Review #193505 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS in Jiddah, Al Jawf - Simple response "SIR, YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST…… "

I hared many complaints about UPS, but never thought this could happen to me, I have send a very important original university degrees of my wife from Saudi to Ottawa ( Canada), after 10 days , several attempts to call them and clarify the issue, finally with a very simple response "SIR, YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST…… ", they are irresponsible and unprofessional organization to deal with. They have no idea they emotional pain and stress they have caused for my wife, she has lost a job opportunity. Who ever is reading this, please do not try UPS for your valuable documents or personal stuff

He should come see me, I could turn both your faces into something kinda funny.

***

rick is one funny guy.

didn't know women were allowed to go to college in saudi arabia lol

View more comments (2)
Review
#193098 Review #193098 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss