Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS

The UPS employees in Miami must be idiots. I paid $22.80 to have a package delivered 2-day air. The package was to be delieved 1 week ago. UPS keeps changing the word Avenue to Street on the address and if you know anything about Miami that is a major mistake. I call UPS all hours of the day and night. Did you know they never have anyone in any authority to talk to. Everyone that answers the phone at 800-742-5877 is working without supervision. Right-do you think I beleive this? Right now it is 11:36PM. No wonder everyone uses Fed-Ex. The people at UPS are totally usless.
Review
#193741 Review #193741 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Brain Dead UPS Driver

I ordered 3 baby turtles and waited all the next day for them. At 5:00 when they hadn't shown up we tracked them only to find they had been delivered to the wrong address and left outside on a cinderblock wall. The temp was over 100 degrees..the turtles were dead. After a phone call to UPS we had 3 more baby turtles shipped. We had to work but left my 18 year old son at the house waiting on my little turtles. On our drive home from work we still had no package from UPS. My son went to check the mail and found the turtle box stuffed in our MAILBOX! More dead baby turtles. This time I feel either the driver is a complete *** or it was "payback" for complaining on him. Either way, I'm not ordering anymore turtles and I'll never use UPS again.

Id hate to be one of your pets. The owner of that company should be arrested for animal cruelty and you should be hit over the head twice with a blunt object for being a retard, twice.

As I stated before, Rick...the company I ordered from runs a very successful company shipping turtles in every season...even the extreme summer heat. I simply was blowing off steam because the moronic UPS drivers I seem to have in my area.

I find it sad that you and that other dumb *** that commented on here have nothing better to do in your lives except sit for hours reading other people's complaints.

I'm through answering back...you losers can have it. :)

First comment speaks volumes about the retards going around on here commenting on posts they have no idea about.

over 100 degres out good idea ordering animals *** ***. doesnt matter if ups can or cant ship them use common sense!!!!!

Well considering UPS DOES ship live animals and the company that I bought them from has a CONTRACT with UPS for shipping live animals, perhaps you should get your facts straight before you attempt to crack off "insults" at people.

Also the package that was sent had HARMLESS LIVE TURTLES printed all over the box. This company has a successful business sending turtles all over the country to families, schools and other companies.

They rarley have fatalities. I was told the problem would be resolved and promised another delivery of live turtles.

The UPS driver put them in the MAILBOX...that is for the U.S. mail not UPS packages...it is also illegal.

Quite frankly, you have to be an *** to respond to a complaint without knowing the circumstances and not knowing what you're talking about.

Well, considering UPS is not allowed to ship live animals, your beef is with the company you ordered them from, as I'm sure they didn't indicate what the contents were when UPS picked them up. Furthermore, quite frankly you have to be an *** to order animals through the mail/shipping company, and twice no less!!

This story speaks volumes about the company that sold them to you, and your own level of intelligence/compassion for a living creature. GO TO A PET STORE!

View more comments (5)
Review
#193732 Review #193732 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS - Ohio to New York

I don't know if UPS's tracking system is just flawed or what, but I know traveling in a car from Ohio to Buffalo NY takes 7 hours roughly. So you would think a package that left Ohio at 9am would be somewhat close to New York at least by that night. Well it is now 5pm the next day and it has taken more then 24 hours in transit from Ohio to Buffalo and there is still no update of it arriving. Too me it seems someone isn't doing there job, and where I work you get fired for that type a thing.

UPS doesn't just load up that one package and drive straight from Ohio to Buffalo!

it would be the equivalent of you taking 30 seconds longer to cook a hamburger at the mcdonalds you work at. you dont get fired for that. now get off the cpu and get back on the grill, slacker.

View more comments (1)
Review
#193709 Review #193709 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ups

its amazing to me how such a large "successful" company can have so many drivers with brains the size of a golf ball. I live in an apartment complex where you have to be buzzed in. he tried to deliver a package at 11 am while I'm at work. Ok , the next day they again try to deliver at 11am. how smart do you have to be to figure out hey the guy must be at work may be I'll leave this one for last. when you call customer service their only answer is the driver can't change his route. so I say fine send it back I wont use ups anymore. and they could care less.

Once again Kookla you display your Einstein size brain, did you ever think of sending the package to a friend or family members address with these simple words “in care of “ (C/O). It’s not that hard even you can do it.

LOL @ dumbassery

How would you know if he rang the buzzer or not? You weren't home! And FYI, the driver is responsible if he leaves something without a signature and it gets stolen.

You should really stop responding before you dig yourself into a deeper hole of dumbassery.

So you expect the driver to completely change his route, risk delivering other people's packages late, just to accomodate your work schedule?

Who's brain is the size of a golfball? Lol dumb people are so fun.

I guess everyone who lives in an apartment should stay home from work because an incompetant driver doesnt know how to deliver a package or ring a buzzer

Its amazing to me that a smart intelligent person would have a package delivered to an address where he knows no one will be there to accept it.

View more comments (5)
Review
#193579 Review #193579 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS in Denver, Colorado - 11 Boxes: Every single one damaged

I shipped 11 boxes from Nebraska to Texas. When received I found every single box was damaged. This wasn't just small damage. I had lots of breakage. And because this stuff was packed in bubble-wrap it was clear the contents was damaged not simply by rough handling, but this stuff had to have been THROWN and far. The sad thing was I paid thru the a-s to insure this stuff. I talked with UPS TWICE, and they refused to do absolutely anything. Of course as a result, I do not ship anything UPS any longer. I also inform various commercial sources that if they must ship UPS, I will not place an order.
Review
#193505 Review #193505 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS in Jiddah, Al Jawf - Simple response "SIR, YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST…… "

I hared many complaints about UPS, but never thought this could happen to me, I have send a very important original university degrees of my wife from Saudi to Ottawa ( Canada), after 10 days , several attempts to call them and clarify the issue, finally with a very simple response "SIR, YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST…… ", they are irresponsible and unprofessional organization to deal with. They have no idea they emotional pain and stress they have caused for my wife, she has lost a job opportunity. Who ever is reading this, please do not try UPS for your valuable documents or personal stuff

He should come see me, I could turn both your faces into something kinda funny.

***

rick is one funny guy.

didn't know women were allowed to go to college in saudi arabia lol

View more comments (2)
Review
#193098 Review #193098 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

UPS and their "insurance" is a scam, don't waste your time with their fraud

We got scammed by their "insurance". We shipped something from Canada to the US, got it "insured" (haha what a joke) for its value (around $1500), it was properly packaged and everything, and when it arrived the computer inside the box was trashed. We used all the original packaging including the styrofoam pieces the box originally came with, everything fit together securely, and the computer was in working order. We had the computer diagnosed and even the computer's processor and RAM chips were destroyed and could not be salvaged, none of the computer's parts are salvageable. We filed a damage claim and have been badgering them for over 2 weeks about this matter, no one has returned any calls as they've repeatedly promised, and have been jerked around. We have now been told that when you ship something via UPS, you are essentially giving them both your package and your money to ship it and there's never a guarantee it'll even arrive. If it's "insured", it's only guaranteed to arrive at the destination eventually (there's not even a promise regarding the time frame even if you pay extra to ship it "2nd day air" or any of their other time promises, it's just guaranteed to get there eventually!), and there is no insurance against damages unless you also pay them even more to have them package the box for you. Yeah, that's right. They deny any responsibility for packages damaged while in their care unless they've packaged it, regardless of if it is packaged to their own packing standards. When you choose UPS, you choose to willingy give up your right to a package's safe and timely delivery unless you want them to soak you for extra money just to do their job correctly. Don't choose UPS, they're trying to scam you if they are negligent with your belongings during shipment and further trying to scam you with their "insurance".
Mystar

yep it's true UPS sucks...that's why fedex is the top dog when it comes to handling our packages.

Review
#192817 Review #192817 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS in Elmhurst, Illinois - Wrong delivery made purposely by driver

On wednesday Aug. 5th, 2010, I saw a UPS truck pull up to my condo so I buzzed the driver into our common hallway. The driver said he had a package to be delivered to a man who did not live in any of our condo units. I told the driver that there was no one here by that name and went back into my house. A few minutes later I left to run an errand and was shocked to discover that the driver just left the package on the stairs even though he was told there wasn't anyone who lived here by that name. Folks, UPS is the most expensive shipper in the United States and you're throwing your money away shipping with them because the good old U.S. Post Office ships much more reliably, with less damage to packages that UPS. they don't call the United Package Smashers for no reason.

UPS SUCKS!!! big time they don't care about your stuff, use the USPS like she said is more reliable than sorry *** UPS!!

I agree w/the nosey neighbor comments but the drivers aren't supposed to leave any packages where there is a shared entranceway. Call 1-800-pickups and have the agent process a complaint (if it is your package-apparently this one isn't) and it will be addressed with the driver.

Maybe the package was for a family member that was living in the condo that you didnt know about. You look like a complete ***. Nosey *** fool mind your business.

you just know everyone and everything about your neighbors don't you? lol ***

Do you really know everyone that lives in your condo units. Seriously it was for one of your neighbors, it had his address on it. Mind your own business.

View more comments (4)
Review
#192664 Review #192664 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS passes the buck

I ship things alot form our online store and for our other businesses and have always used Fedex. Ont he occasion I have to use UPS at the customer's request, we always have a problem. the other day we sent a tube with material in it. The tube had caps on the ends that were glued and taped. The tube arrived and one of the caps was missing and the contents had fallen out. UPS, acting quickly, called us to tell us about the package and how they were not going to pay for it because ti didn't have 2" of packaging. Does that make sense? The tube was OPENED and the material was MISSING, who gives a *** about the packaging. The worst part for me though, was the fact they called me out of the blue to tell me they weren't going to fix the problem they had caused. Usually you have to wait on hold for 30 minutes to have a woman, who always speaks very poor "ghetto" English ( I swear, doesn't anyone every tell these people that it is inappropriate to "axe" a question and to say "Huh?" when on the phone as a customer service rep?), tell you its everyone's fault but their own. *** UPS!

If the claim is denied, dispute it and have ups come and inspect your packaging and get this reversed and get your money back. Call ghetto c/s to get this done. If the agent isn't helping escalate the call.

Yeah, you sound really professional yourself judging by your comments. Good thing You kept your company anonymous, because I personally would never do business with you.

View more comments (1)
Review
#192644 Review #192644 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

UPS in Edmonton, Alberta - Currently can not be located?

UPS attempted delivery to my residence and a notification was left, after several attempts to contact a real person at UPS customer service, we were assured that our package would be held for pickup at the local depot. When arriving to pick up my package the next day I was told that it was sent out on a truck for delivery. I told them that I was assured that it would be held for pickup and the ladies response was "funny, the system does say hold for pick up". After waiting around for an hour, I was told they currently can not locate my package. So, I clarified to them that my package was lost, and their response was "it is not lost, we are just unable to locate it". WTF, seriously?
Review
#192518 Review #192518 is a subjective opinion of poster.