Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

UPS Discriminates Against People Who Live in Trailers!

UPS left me a notice saying they were unable to leave my package because my signature was required. So today I wait for hours, even though I have a ton to do and my dad is in the hospital. When UPS arrived I was told I did not need to sign, but they are just unable to leave a package if you live in a trailer. WTF?! WHY do they discriminate? WHY did the delivery man LIE on the InfoNotice by checking the box that said I HAD to sign to receive my package? UPS DISCRIMINATES AGAINST PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN TRAILERS. TELL EVERYONE!!!

The notice says "written authorization required". If you flip the notice over, you would see there is a place to sign on the back allowing them to leave the package on your porch if you are not home. Then it becomes your responsibility if someone walks by and steals it:)

UPS can't leave a package in a trailer park because it's considered high risk for being stolen. Generally there isn't a good place to put a package out of sight.

View more comments (1)
Review

UPS lost an entire suitcase along with my wedding rings and didn't even say

During October, I relocated from Mexico to the US. At the very last moment we realized we had too much luggage, and my wife (which yes, does trust anyone instantly and suspects of noone) decided to ship her luggage through UPS. For this, we went to a multi-service shop that ships from many different companies. These were 4 small boxes and one large box (which contained the briefcase). The quoted me the total and I paid. I wasn't aware insurance was to contracted (I thought that would be for expensive things that have a high replacement cost). The told me the package would arrive in about a week. A week later, we were already in the US, and the packages were still far from our new home in Jersey City. Ten days into it, we were still without notice of the 5 packages. More days passed, and then 4 boxes arrived. The boxes were totally damaged, as if they had thrown them from a 5 story building, 10 times in a row: 90% of the items we sent on the smaller boxes, even though carefully protected and packaged, had to be thrown away. Yet, we mostly care for the luggage piece, as I found out that not only my wife cloths where there, but also our wedding rings and her youth photo album. Of course, she didn't have copies of scans of any of those photographs (naif, yes). So we called UPS to find out what was happening, and they couldn't do anything about it. We called at least 20 times during the next 20 days, to no avail. They didn't know what happened to the box with luggage. They later told me I couldn't file for a complain, not even when the shippment made it clear that I was the Sender and Receiver of the packages: the original company that has an agreement with them had to make the complain. At that point, I lost all faith in UPS. What happened then is that the shipper from Mexico issued a Claim, and they took like 3 weeks or so "to try to find the missing package". Then at some point, my wife received a PDF saying that they couldn't find it, and offering us the chance to include the value of each item along with a scanner copy of the invoices. Of course, I don't have the invoice for my wedding rings, but even if I had one, I'd want my original rings back, not money. This is very important to me. The photos are also irreplaceable. What worried me most is that not even a person called me, and that they offered no reason at all for what migth have happened. They charged me close to $400 USD for the packages, they lost the important one close to Jersey City (where it should have been delivered) and delivered the other four completely broken/damaged. I will try to get to their management to ask them to keep looking, but seeing how they didn't even let me file a Claim even though I was the one that paid, the sender and the recipient of the packages, is a great indicator of how little this company cares about their clients. Then the shop that sent the shipment forwarded us the Claim file (PackageInformation.pdf) which had the codes to file the claim. But when I try to place the claim (even though I obviously don't keep track of all the invoices for my wife's cloths nor wedding ring) it tells me (in spanish) that "We cannot process incidents this at this moment. Please try again later". I tell this story to every person as a personal favor: avoid United Parcel Service (UPS) as much as you can. Refuse to buy anything shipped from UPS. It's in your best interest. As a side comment, not all the reps were rude as some other commented. But those that were, behaved in an extremely unhelpful and even rude manner. At some points, one UPS guy at the phone appeared to be extremely pleased of not be able to do anything and to not care in the list...things like "What you are telling me makes perfect sense, but there is nothing we can do about this". I asked for a supervisor, and he left me on the phone for 20 minutes then the call was automatically disconnected. I got to "know" like 15 different people, and I say only 2 tried to help, 10 didn't care at all and 3 should have never been hired by any respectable company in the first place. UPS shareholders, you will owe me this one forever and for generations. Not that I care that much, but I feel great telling everyone I meet my story when it makes sense. I am sure you already lost a few hundreds from lower income, and will keep spreading the word on any occasion where it makes sense. Tracking number was: H8663603732 Federico
Loss

UPS leaves packages at the road not at my door

I have a gate at the entrance of my drive it is shut at night,but opens easily.My packages such as steaks,ham,computer checks are thrown under the gate and left by a busy through fare, which could easily be stolen.Delivery is usually after dark and I have no way of knowing when delivery is made. Untill this last year all UPS deliveries were made to my door but suddenly the delivery man is to lazy to open a gate. I do not have a name of the delivery man It was UPS Ground out of Alamogordo

Give us your exact address and I will judge this complaint as genuine or fake junk

I have lived in Alamogordo for 55 years, so know your location.Just give the street you live on, I will then know your exact address.

Which busy street does the UPS leave the pachages on?

Review

UPS in Yonkers, New York - Guy can't ring the *** door bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting for my package the entire day,even took a day off! So i was waiting for 3 packages. One from fedex and the other two from amazon. I hear a doorbell ring and the guy from fedex was at my door.I was like one package down two to go. 30 minutes later,I check my email and find out that my packages were delivered but never signed for. I go outside my door find a slip saying i wasn't home.I needed the package by tomorrow now i can't. thanks to that lazyB**ch!

UPS drivers are notorious for running late on their rounds and being unable to complete his deliveries for that day. For all deliveries that they were unable to make before their shift ends, they will claim that the homeowner was not home and will hold the pkg for delivery the following day.

Hung up on by UPS store

23420 LORAIN RD UNIT 200, N. OLMSTED, OH 44070 9:40 to 9:56 1st call lady answered, placed me on hold for 5 mins. Than I was disconnected...2nd call talked to UPS personnel, but he hung up on me before I could ask a question...3rd called back UPS personnel picked up, then hung-up...4th call I explain to the UPS personnel that I had a questioned, but he hanged up before I could ask it. I also told him I will be reporting this, to which he gave a smart comment that I could not understand.

UPS s u c k s . They hire the worst of the worst, and incorporate them into the gangster Union mentality.

Your like a broken record just let it go accept that people are human make mistakes post to the wrong blog and in the big picture with all the *** your company gives people its only fair they get a little *** back so quit hounding this poor sole and move on and try to inprove the image of your company by actual addressing some of the numerous problems posted here.

Thank you for finally agreeing with me that this complaint is posted against the wrong business. You are right, it should be posted against THE STORE and not UPS, and the person wrongfully posted it against UPS.....As far as the store "dealing with UPS ***" , that is again a whole other subject that has nothing to with getting HUNG UP ON BY THE UPS STORE.

Jeeze you are a little thick in the skull aren't you?

I am still trying to figure out why you even think it is relevant that the store has problems with UPS?! I would like to point out people, that this will be the third time this person will not be able to answer this question, and resort to immature name calling.

What I am trying to do is to get you to man UP and grow a set of balls between your legs, and stop all you’re whining. The point is even thought this complaint is against the UPS Store it has been posted against UPS, so what *** happens deal with it!!!!!!!!!! The way the UPS Store deal with all of UPS ***

What does that have to do with this one particular complaint again? Still waiting for that answer.

Again, your complaint has nothing to do with what I said. You are not making yourself look to bright here.

Please just give up before you dig yourself into a deeper hole. If you have a problem with the number of complaints against the UPS STORE that are caused by UPS, maybe you can post a complaint against UPS on this website about that.

UPS cause more then half the complaints posted on the UPS Store blog so one or two complaints against the Store get posted here Deal with it Timmy Dumm

"well Timmy" You are making an invalid argument, did you even read my comment? I am talking about this one particular individual getting mistreated by the UPS store.

That has nothing to do with the ratio of complaints that are against UPS vs.

the UPS stores and what they are caused by. I am simply trying to help this person out which is what a forum is supposed to be about in the first place.

More then half the complaints against the UPS Store ar caused by UPS. So Buck up Timmy

The UPS store is a shipping store that pays to use their service and the logo. It is separate from the actual company.

The UPS trucks deliver and pick up from there just like any other business. This should not be a complaint against the company itself.

This is not an excuse but this time of year the store is filled with customers and the employees are busy and by the volumn of people cannot give you there standard services.

Were you perhaps being a bitchh?

View more comments (10)

UPS in Sarasota, Florida - Stolen merchandise

My neighbor was to receive a package for Christmas from UPS. It did not arrive. He checked on it and was told it was delivered to a woman supposedly at his residence. The normal UPS driver showed up at his house and lied to him stating he had delivered the package but could not identify anyone at the house he delivered it to. He was very rude and basically thumbed his nose at them. He told them there was nothing they could do about it or to him. The package was a Xbox 3 and I would be willing to bet he stole it and lied on his delivery sheet. The only name we got from him was John and he delivers locally in Plant City, Fl. My neighbor has sent in a police report.

Heroin addicts.. We get random drug tests.

Theft...

We are screened through metal detectors..

Wow.. You are a scorned person who has been mislead with B.S.

What an ***... Fed ex employee's write these lies trying to convince consumers to use anybody but #1 rated UPS.

I have a friend that works for UPS and she said anything that looks like it maybe worth money they open. The drivers scan it and drop it off at their friends houses.

She also said that when boxes come in from HP, Dell, Tmobile that they open them and put the box in the trash.

I have seen computers, ipods, windows software, watches, psp's, phones, movies, gift cards for up to $1000, xbox, play station's, makeup, handbags and cameras. UPS doesnt care, i know this because my friend said even the area manager takes things home with him.

They stole my Percocet from the VA Hospital. It is shipped every month from the Pharmacy.

Fed Ex used to do it with no problems.

Now UPS does it and their drivers steal my medication and are late every month. It is like being held Hostage.

Did you know that many UPS drivers are heroin addicts? True tory. They buy their junk on the routes.

The XBox probably went out the back of the truck for a bundle or two.

View more comments (4)
Service
Ups Delivery Service
Loss

UPS missed package. If I want it must go there tonight

Had package shipped from Shop NBC. Was supposed to be delivered today as we are leaving town for 3 weeks. UPS put it on wrong truck but since they don.t take responsibility for the errors we have to go to UPS location between 8-9. Don't use UPS if you can avoid it. Have had much better results from USPS. Tried to get them to ship it to Florida where we will be staying but they can.t do that unless we pay. Guess this is how they make money, charge you to correct there screw ups.By the way tracking means nothing. May not be accurate and they aren.t responsible for accuracy
Review
#212062 Review #212062 is a subjective opinion of poster.
UPS not the Grinch almost ruined my Christmas.
I ordered a package and tracked it via UPS website.It stated it had been delivered to my front door.I checked there was no package anywhere.I immediately contacted UPS within 30 minutes of supposed delivery.I had a 2nd party check.No package at my address.UPS customer...

Uh uh. I wrote the title soooooooo youre all *** wrong or lying. Now ***

View more comments
Review
#212059 Review #212059 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UPS IS HORRID

Every time i order something online and it emails me saying its shipping via UPS, I get pissed off. UPS never attempts to actually care about helping out and letting you know they are here. I live in an apartment so its a bit more work but if they called to say 'hey your package is here' that would be fantastic. Thats what fed ex does. I was at home today waiting for my girlfriend's christmas present. i looked out the window frequently to see if ups was here but i didnt see him. then around 1:30 i went out to check and there was the infovoice on the door. And for what seems like the millionth time....i have to wait another few days. And last time I went to the customer center which is 15 minutes away to pick up my package....and the hours of that place are dumb as ***. 7am to 10am...then 4pm to like 7 or 8....why the heck is there a 6 hour period where they are not open during the day....Its because UPS is a lazy company. plain and simple.
Review
#212039 Review #212039 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Ups Customer Care

BAN UPS...power to the consumer!!

I live in a college area was waiting for my package and the driver left the package in front of my door. It was suppose to be a present for my little sister. Which would have been fine if I didn't live in an apartment complex! I am so sick of freakin' UPS. Who keeps paying them?!? If they don't won't to deliver to residences go back to being privately traded. Worthless! From now on if any company I purchase from uses UPS I will find another company. This should be a movement BAN UPS, power to the consumer!
Review
#211976 Review #211976 is a subjective opinion of poster.