Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I ordered from an online store who delivered through UPS. My package finally came today, while I was at work. On the tracking information it said that my package was left at the door and signed by a REL 201. Needless to say my package was not at my door, I live in an...

Rocky From Philly-

He'd probably put it into reverse before having a meltdown lol. This site attracts really smart people.

View more comments

UPS RIPPING US OFF AGAIN ON HIGHER RATES

I am not shipping through UPS this year unlress they lower the fees back down and I will be posting this on the internet and hope millions will join me, the Government and the President of the United States says that there will not be a cost of living raise again this year so all of these companies that are jacking there prices up are trying to ruin all of us out here as they are trying to get there raise when the President said there is not a cost of living raise again this year making it 3yrs in a row so far! If we all use a service that will not be jacking up there cost we will force all the othrs to lower there prices back down, why should we pay these outrageous prices when we will not be getting the cost of living raise? Respectfully

BigUPS-

Those 2 sentences you wrote don't require question marks.

Anyway, if you look at a map you can see that with the exception of Antarctica, Australia is the most isolated and least populated of all the continents. Of course it costs more to ship there.

I hope you've learned something about grammar and geography today. How's that for a sarcastic reply?

Not only do I have a problem with their rates, I have a problem with their handling. Three of the last four packages I have received thru UPS have had the contents damaged.

Try and justify charging $80 for shipping a package, that wieghs less than half a pound, to Australia? Lets see you make a sarcastic comment at that?

Yeah a $10 package will now cost you $10.40. It's a bloody outrage I say!!! lol

And 2 years ago the same package would have cost over $11.00, because of fuel surcharges, so the prices have actually gone down.

View more comments (3)
Review

How does ups stay in business?

For someone who doesn't usually complain, I HATE UPS!!!I get soo pissed off when I try to order online and they use UPS. I have even gone as far to calling the company begging to use another shipper and would pay the additional costs. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. First of all they have never delivered a package correctly to me (In any state I have lived in), they either drop it off at the wrong home, misplace it, lose it, etc. When I inquire I am told that they did deliver it and that is all, no more assistance in anyway shape or form. Customer service reps have refused to transfer me to a supervisor to speak with and then hung up on me. When finally getting through to one, there is no apology or anything. I asked for a pkg to be rescheduled for delivery as I was not going to be home and they wanted to charge me more money..Who does that? Does it not cost more to send something out that you know cannot be delivered? AND I know they will screw that up because that is what they do.

I WOULD ALSO RATHER HAVE THIER UNION BASED EMPLOYES TAKING PRIDE IN UPS INSTEAD OF SOME OF THE LONG HAIRED. TATTOOED PERSONEL THAT THE USPS AND OTHER CARRIERS EMPLOY.

I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT UPS. HAVE NOT HAD GREAT LUCK WITH OTHER CARRIERS. SOUNDS LIKE SOME YOU JUST WANT TO COMPLAIN.

The operative letter in UPS is the U which stands for Union. Union people are maximum lazy and ***.

(as evidenced by KC's post)

Its a shame that so many companies do business with UPS simply because its the cheapest.

Its cheapest for a reason: you get what you pay for. which in this case resembles somthing your dog excretes out on the sidewalk.

UPS is rather careless in its handling of packages. I have ordered roller skates, things you think wouldn't be easily be damaged, online and delivered to me with an axle and wheel snapped off.

Then I have to go thru the whole rigamarole of returning the stuff and hoping the new shipment arrives in one piece. I've also asked vendors to add extra bubble wrap, etc.

because of UPS' careless handling. You'd think they were throwing footballs around.

i have awsome luck with UPS and FED EX.. UPS and FEDEX tracking is awsome..

you must have some bad karma... it always gets you

UPS has always left packages that look like they were dragged behind the truck to be delivered, then kicked up the driveway. Dented, wet boxes, damaged products.

My favorrite was the box that had about 10 coffee cup rings on it & had coffee spilled all over it. Then customer service puts you on hold to disconnect within 30 seconds.

seekthestars

Do not presume that I am so incompetent to not provide the correct address for delivery. I have had pkgs that were to be signed upon delivery dropped off down the street on someone else's front lawn, packages undelivered when I inquire was informed that it was and that they were not responsible all of a sudden show up 24 hrs later, packages returned to sender stating that I was not home to receive that packages when I was home and never received any notice, etc.

Please I have never had as many issues with any other delivery companies. these are not irrelevant deliveries and if you think that paying for a service it is ok for the constant issues that you have a warped sense of customer service

From your message complaining about irrelavent deliveries I can see why they hung up. If for some strange reason you think UPS worl revolves around you then think again.

Your pkg is not the one that pays the bills, and you should use another company. Try to get Fed-ex or the post office to paya claim one day and you'll change your tune.

You get an extra charge because your pkg has to be stopped then processed then held or address changed or whatever you've changed your mind about. If you know you are going to order something make the address correct and plan to spend the day at home.

View more comments (7)
Review
My biggest mistake EVER was ordering my entire New Year's Eve outfit 2 days before New Year's Eve and expecting that overnight delivery via UPS would actually work out for me. *sighs* UPS is the WORSE DELIVERY SERVICE. I had 5 packages that were to be delivered via...

@KC... I won't stoop down to your level of stupidity with my reply because obviously from what I can tell you are ignorant and a misguided CLUELESS soul.

I guess you know nothing about Victoria's Secret nor have you ever shopped with them. Victoria's Secret doesn't sell dresses, shoes, etc. in their retail stores. ONLY online.

So I had no choice but to purchase the dress online. So DUH to you. ;-)

@Peg I so feel your pain! Sorry you are going through this!

If I was you, I would DEFINITELY call the company you ordered from and tell them what is going on. Not sure if you have done this already. Sometimes maybe the companies have a better success rate getting to the bottom of things with UPS. Or at least making them more responsible!

You see how it is in Brooklyn now. Snow is clearing up and everything. UPS has no excuse! I do a lot of shopping online.

I ordered a pair of shoes on Monday for overnight delivery. Had no idea the shoe company would use UPS as well! *sighs* I get an email from the company via the UPS delivery. It said: "Delivery of your package may be delayed due to extreme weather conditions or an unforeseen natural event.

UPS will deliver the package as soon as possible. We are sorry about this unavoidable delay and we appreciate your patience." I also trace my pkgs via text and got a similar text from UPS. I got right on the phone with the shoe company and UPS customer service again! I could not believe what was going on again!

Mind you the package had already arrived in Brooklyn so what kind of extreme weather condition was going on here that I was not aware of? I don't know what happened but my pkg was indeed delivered that same day! Maybe UPS was trying to be slick again but once I started running my mouth and sending out emails AGAIN, they was like, "Come *** or high water let's deliver this pkg to this woman!" LOL! Definitely call the company you ordered from Peg.

They should even refund you back any shipping charges you paid due to this inconvenience. I always get refunded back when UPS drops the ball. Also call UPS customer service and ask to speak to a supervisor. Also send an email to both (mgray@ups.com) and (customer.service@ups.com) about what is going on.

I did and received a response back from customer service. I say complain, complain, complain. I guess I complained so much and would not let it go that they got sick of me.

Its ashame though. I wish you the best of luck!

View more comments
Review

UPS abandons packages in the woods a mile from my home

UPS now refuses to deliver my packages when it is not convenient for them, like during Xmas rush. I have a locked gate for which they have their own key. They have left very expensive items propped by my gate in the rain a mile from my home. Many packages have been stolen over the last 14 years due to being left in the woods and not delivered to my door. I receive regular daily mail service from the USPS and Fed Ex, who manage to deliver to my door and keep up with their gate keys. I have an inoperable brain tumor and my daughter and I both are disabled and often are unable to drive. Due to our disabilities we must shop by mail and internet and have many packages that must be delivered by UPS because that is the only company some shippers use. UPS has for several years managed to keep up with their key and unlock our gate to make deliveries, now they refuse to do this. At one time I spoke with one of the corporate managers, Jerry Sparks, and was assured that I would never have this problem again. Well Mr. Sparks is no longer accessible and his promise evokes no response. In fact there is no way to reach anyone in upper management according to Mahalia (no last name) in Customer Service. Speaking repeatedly to the local manager, DJ (No last name) who has very poor English (yes he is a native born North American not a foreign accent) and is very a insensitive bully who thinks the way to resolve this problem is to find someway to make it easier for his driver not to have to open the gate and deliver to the door as advertised. Mr. "DJ" admits that there are other locked gates that UPS delivers to, but insists that my gate is too much trouble to unlock. The USPS, medical assistants, FdEx, utility companies and many others manage to operate this lock and indeed UPS is capable of this simple feat when they choose to do so. Indeed UPS has for the past several years managed to unlock and deliver packages to my door, again when it suits them. Due to this recent refusal to deliver to my door without notice our gift of Christmas dinner was returned and much needed medical equipment has still not been delivered. UPS have you no shame. You can not expect to stay in business like this.

mind if i ask, what part of the country are you in?

Pop ups

I'm not a customer and have no plans to ever be one, I don't know how you get away with sending all those ***, useless pop ups, they pop up at least two or three times an hour while I'm online, if there is a way to keep these ads from popping up, please feel free to send me any and all options to do so, this is the reason that most people have nothing nice to say about the methods companys use to attract attention to themselves, If I continue to get these ads, I will file a complaint with the BBB

GET A POP UP BLOCKER you Dolt!

UPS management is horrible

So I tried to complain to a UPS supervisor that a driver repeatedly has sex in his truck on his route behind my store, Im in a strip mall. They asked for the truck number, I gave it and his name-Brian Beauvais. They said they'd look into it. A month later he was still meeting the same woman, in the same place, same time. I called again, they said they didn't observe that behavior when they did their ride along. What?!? Obviously he isnt going to do that with the boss sitting along the side of him. He is no longer our driver, he has a new route, probably needed some new meat.

Obviously this writer has no idea how UPS works. Not saying he is lying, but sure does not sound right.

First, UPS would probably not send a supervisor in the truck with the driver. It would have someone follow the truck or be at the "alledged" site and observe the driver. Second, the new route may be at the request of the falsely accused driver that UPS honored to avoid any further defamation of the driver or UPS. Also, the routes are time-managed and drop offs are electronically date and timed stamped.

I wonder how the driver would explain any time losses. Maybe it was his lunch and that is how he chose to spend it.

Be careful when giving out someone's name if you don't have the facts or are "surmising" what is going on.

What business is it of yours if the driver is having sex in the back of his truck? If he gets a little action on his lunch break how does that affect you? You sound like a jealous troublemaker.

very funny but from the other side of the fence I worked for a distribution company in the UK and use to meet the mangeress at one of the stores I delivered to in a large mall ... yep my truck use to be rockin ...

great days .... funny too i was promoted lol

ever consider just joining them

catty

this is hilarious, was the truck rockin? or were you peeking in the window?

just seems silly to me to do the "deed" in the company truck in a strip mall parking lot in broad daylight. i really want to hear how this ends

LOL! I can't defend this one!

View more comments (5)
Review

UPS in Portland, Oregon - Customer service handicapped!!

so why is it that you cannot speak with a specific shipping center location? i had a package shipped and it was sent from one state to the state that I am located in, from there it was shipped back to denver. I understand they have investigations for a reason, but wouldn't be way easier and faster for a customer to get ashold of the shipping center where the package is supposedly supposed to be? Very dissapointed with the customer service, all they could do was tell me what they couldn't do! will never use them again if I can help it! don't wish anything bad on anyone, though very dissapointing customer service.

In addition to having 25,000 pkgs the clerks process them at night not during the day. So unless you want a call at 3:00am asking for your correct address.

verify it with the shipper twice,thrice and then again. If its addressed correctly then it will be delivered correctly.

There's generally around 25,000 packages going in and out of any given warehouse in a single day. Do you think they're going to stop everything to look for your package just because you don't feel like following the same procedure everyone else has to follow?

View more comments (1)
Loss

UPS Store service is pathetic and so is their Customer service

I chose the best service to ship a package to India. It was supposed to be delivered in 3 days. It has been 8 days and the package has not been delivered yet. The worst thing is their customer service. I called 1-800-PICK-UPS number and they told me to call up the store where I shipped the package from. I call up the store and they guy told me I dont know what to do about it. And they charged me $60 for this pathetic service. Does anybody have any number that I can file a complain? Regards, Deepak Gupta.

It's probably stuck in Indian customs. (Indian Government) There's nothing anyone can do about that.

Loss

UPS in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Cardboard box of books left in wet snow.

The UPS driver left a cardboard box full of expensive college textbooks in wet snow. He threw it onto the deck instead of walking 15 ft to the door; did not ring the doorbell. Luckily, we were home, saw the truck come up the driveway, and went out immediately - or else the books would have been ruined. We had each gone to separate doors to receive the package, but the truck drove away so we went out to look for the box. In a matter of seconds, the bottom flaps of the box were already soaked through. Very lazy, careless, and *** employee!!! And the UPS website limits complaint emails to a few characters, so they obviously don't want to hear about it.

Probably should have shoveled your walkway/porch if you were expecting a delivery.