Socorro, New Mexico
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a $500 dollar laptop from amazon.While away, I was told my order was delivered.

Imagine my surprise when there was no package at my door and my roommate had not received anything. One of their workers managed to deliver the package to the wrong address. Furthermore, when I called to inquire as to what the *** happened to my laptop, their representatives across the ocean informed me it was taken care of and that I would receive my package by the end of the day. Needless to say, two days later, and still no package.

I called again and all I was told was "call amazon." And thank god Amazon actually cares about their costumers and acted as a mediator between me and UPS. This is when I discovered my laptop had been waiting for me at the distribution center all along and I only had one more day to pick it up. Wow! I would have loved to pick it up days ago had I been informed of this!

I called UPS multiple times and spoke to multiple people and none of them could tell me this? Truly terrible costumer service. The first person I talked to seemed like they just wanted to get me off the phone. I would have been out $500 because UPS cannot tell the difference between 700 ans 712.

12 looks nothing like 00.

Why wouldn't you require a signature for this item?Thoroughly unimpressed.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about laptop shipping from Ups was incompetent delivery driver, toll free number and ups customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments