2.4
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a package sent to the UPS store because I had to sign for it and knew I might not be home to do so. When I picked it up, they charged me $5.

What a ripoff. The clerk was also rude when I asked why they charged at all. They never told this to me so I was shocked when it happened. Fed Ex does not charge anything.

It is easier for them to take it to a UPS store than to deliver it to a home address. They nickle and dime you to death. Will never do that again or use UPS unless it is necessary.

If I am not home they will have to redeliver so that is more costly than the pick up charge. Total jerks.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you didn't want to pay for package receiving, you should have had it held at the local UPS sort facility. The UPS Store is an independent company.

They are not the company that was paid for shipping nor do they perform services for free. Why should they pay rent on a retail location, sign for your package, keep it stored safely in a climate controlled environment until you arrive and do so for free?

Does your business provide services to the neighborhood where they are located, for free? FedEx/Kinkos may agree to accept a package for free because they are corporate owned, they also have no skin in the game, good luck getting to provide service or donate to any local charity you see in your crummy town.

sandralynndavis

I think you’re complaint is more with the UPS Store and not UPS itself.

h.kitchener

Never heard this one. But, I always use FedEx anyway---much more reliable.