Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS Sucks

if you live in NW AR, you should have zero faith in your local UPS station to deliver something unbroken. I have worked at the station and can attest to the delapidated mentality of many of the employees to find joy in throwing packages on the ground and taking them across their knees to break. i've seen contests between not just the handlers but also the drivers to break as many packages as possible is a certain amount of time. the drivers are often worse. UPS is everything that went wrong with unions in a nutshell. UPS is everything that went wrong with America. When you see a UPS truck you should have disgust at our country for birthing such a monstrosity. UPS in its early years was not union and the trucks and uniforms were white. they went union and the mentality of employees quickly started to deteriorate. with it more and more broken packages and upset employees. the public started to throw more and more *** and dirt at the drivers and trucks prompting the need to paint them brown.

Several terms you have used in your quaint story, are NOT used by the ranks of UPS employees.

Conclusion, you NEVER worked at UPS.

Good try though, troll.

hopefulregret

I find this entire 'review' ridiculously spiteful and extremely difficult to believe. Not only does it reek of a troll but it also sounds like someone is quite possibly simply bitter over having lost their job due to sheer negligence on their part.

Nice try at mucking up the company by posting generalizations that cannot be backed up with any sort of realism but, so sorry, better luck next time!

Review

Drive ups dont fill orders right

serviceorder was easy berry salad i ask before i left the drive up if the salad dressing was in the bag the rude nasty answer was yes it is i said thank you and left i did not want to hold up the line. guess what got home look in bag no salad dressing no almonds this is not the first time this has happend its to bad people who work wendys just dont care. to the wendys in patchogue you should be retrained .you have lost me as a customer.service should be good inside or at the drive up.

UPS Incompetence

I ordered something at Sears because they did not have the size I needed at the store. I signed up to have the package tracked through text and email. I get a text saying it was delivered at 2pm. I call up my parents to make sure it was there and they said they did not get a package. Called up UPS and they said that it was delivered to the correct address and signed by my last name. We finally get a copy of the signature card and it is a scribble, no where near my last name. UPS tells me to call Sears to file a tracer (which will take at least 8 days). I do this, and continue to call both companies trying to find out where my package is, with no answers. Finally Sears tell me they tried to file the tracer with UPS, and UPS denied it. I am more then pissed. I am f--en pissed. The driver swears he gave it to the right person, but obviously not since 2 people were home in the apartment and no one delivered anything.

Shipped my daughters birthday present to wrong state payed extra for 2 day. Was two days late.

Ups could do nothing, kept saying it would be there the next day.

They are horribly unorganized. If u want your package delivered on time call fed ex

"I ordered something at Sears because they did not have the size I needed at the store."

You must have been with some well endowed guys if that is the case. MY guy is slightly below average, I am kind of jealous! What does it feel like?

Review

UPS Left package at the door, no one lives there!

I ordered an item on-line, and it was inadvertatnly sent to my old address. The UPS driver just left the item at the door, and drove off. Trouble is; no lives at this home any longer, it is empty. They just dropped the box and walked away, didn't ring the bell or anything. Worst part is, I told the UPS driver I was moving before I left. I called and asked if the helpdesk it they could have someone pick it up and re-send it, or return it to the shipper. The person on the phone obviously had no idea what was going on, but her supervisor didn't seem to care at all, refused any help. I'll be contatcting the CEO of UPS - I'll post his address here for eveyone else to use, once I find it.

Actually this has happened many times. We are only required to put it out of sight and weather.

I have gone back a few times to get packages and we do return them to shipper for correct delivery. We try to do our best. I do 200 stops on any given day in every type of weather and try to be observant about the area. I have been doing this 28 yrs.

We are human and many of us work long hours and get treated like *** by management.

We are only doing our jobs. Things go wrong but we do try to remedy them.

Drivers are not responsible for inspecting premises to determine if some *** has ordered an item and shipped it to a vacant home.How do you no if a driver rang the bell if no one lives there, are you a no one?

The only one to blame is YOU.

YOU had the item shipped to an address where no one lived, that is not UPS' fault.

Thus they are not responsible for paying to go pick up YOUR mistake. If you WOULD like to pay, go to a UPS service center or UPS STore and have a call tag issued at YOUR expense and UPS, I'm sure, will be glad to go back and fix YOUR error.

Loss

UPS, no body home

Package to be delivered on 7/28/11 couldn't be delivered since no on was home! I happened to be standing in my driveway loading my car for a trip. The garage door was open, the car doors were open, lights on in house and front door open. Then on 7/29/11 while I was on a trip, they dropped the package on the front porch. I dealt with the fraud department. The package was picked up and held at the central office. Called the central office to see when I could pick up the package ... it was returned to vendor. Three or four more calls and they would have the vendor return it when it arrived. Vendor will not return it unless I arrange with the vendor to return it. Then they decided that they would stop the package before it got back to the vendor and return it to me. Just filed a protest with VISA for the charge. Let VISA and UPS fight it out.

smh that happened to today they said they came and they never did..and mi family was right next to mi house

You can request a chargeback to VISA but that won't hurt UPS, you didn't pay UPS you paid your vendor, who still owes UPS. So in essence your poor planning and communications skills have now cost your vendor money.

I'm sure they love having a 'customer' like you.

I order some stickers for my biz. tracking said that they were left at the door.

B.S. they where no where to be found and my family was home all day.

UPS drivers are just throwing *** away and saying they delivered it. :(

View more comments (2)

UPS in New York, New York - Irresponsible

so i've been waiting for my packages since this morning, i was really excited when i heard the bell rang. so my sister ran down to pick it up, but just when i peeked out the window and when my sister got down stair, the UPS truck is GONE, sticking the UPS InfoNotice on our front door! It's like they're ready to leave having the InfoNotice paper written, cause it's been LESS THAN A MINUTE after my sis ran down... it's a BIRTHDAY GIFT, so i was expecting it to arrive ON TIME... but this whole thing, service, ruined everything for today. this is the most horrible experience i've had so far.

something similar happened to me,i was waiting a package that was a gift for my mother, so i was all the day waiting for the ups truck to come, i did wait from 7:30 am till now 7:15 pm and nothing yet , i checked the tracking and it says that the item have been delivered but no one really came, today ill be the only one of the family that cant give the gift to my mother thanks to this.

UPS scam

little known felony case in Hamilton county, Cincinnati Ohio where local UPS drivers are brought up on charges and convicted of Insurance fraud. UPS has done a stellar job of keeping it quiet in Cincinnati. the driver is from Dearborn county Indiana on Berkshire Drive and has ties to Dear Park( cincinnati). lesson learned choose Fedex every time! Unions cannot be trusted right Jimmy Hoffa? Ole Jimmy was the one who started the Teamsters the same corrupt Union that controls UPS. Funny this guy is name Jim too. www.hamiltontountyclerkofcourts.org ie dont leave packages with money for UPS just a thought

Or look up the word 'Libel' in the dictionary.

UPS takes security issues very seriously; their reputation is at stake, continuing to employ, and cover up for, a reported theif would not be in their best interest.

You should post a link, verifying your assertion, or retract your statement.

Review

Received notice from ups in mail one day too late

So I have been waiting for the delivery of my college degree for awhile now. I checked my mail box this morning and there was a notice from ups saying that it was at ups office and had to be picked up by yesterday or would be sent back. The card said there was a special event going on the day they were to deliver and so could not deliver. I called ups and they said it was shipped back yesterday. After I spoke with rep and manager I was told they cannot do anything as it wasn't picked up. First off I know for a fact there wasn't anything special going on on July 29th, they said maybe construction well there wasn't any construction either so in my opinion it was the delivery driver not wanting to drop off. The rep I spoke with and manager were no help at all. The manager said they will call me Monday to let me know the special event which was taking place......like I said bull ups was too lazy to deliver it. Considering the fact also that I didn't even receive the card unto it was too late to pick up was also a bunch of bull.

UPS - Lazy Driver, Horrific Customer Service

Left a note on my door with tracking number asking UPS delivery guy to leave package at my door. I signed it. He left note at bottom of my note "sorry, I can't lift it by myself, Steve." He somehow "managed" to deliver it to my apartment complex office. I am on 2nd floor. 80 lbs is heavy for a petite woman like me, but it shouldn't be for a delivery driver. When I talked w/UPS and asked what would have happened if I had been home, Deborah Mangham (commerce city office) said I could have helped him carry it in! Interesting liability issue there, Deb. At first they said they would get it from the office and deliver to my door, but never did. When I called, Deb said they didn't want someone to steal it, and that my apartment building was classified "Level Four" so they couldn't leave stuff at doors. My apartment complex manager said she didn't know of any thefts at all. I have had several things left at my door by UPS and FedEx - all documented. Totally absurd! So, I'm just returning the package and asking for full refund from Amazon. UPS customer service sucks - talked to 8 people in all. Totally useless and the local rep was downright rude. There seems to be no unified policies that govern customer service and they don't seem particularly fond of their Amazon.com relationship. I'm going to work to get them out of my office building as a result of this mess!

I am a UPS driver and I apologize for the driver. I am a female and have delivered 100 + box up two flights of stairs and I weigh 130 lbs.

It sounds to me like you had a lazy driver. Unfortunately, we do have some drivers that do not want to do their job. I also apologize for the Customer Service issue. I'm not sure what their problem is either.

I hope you get a different delivery driver next time.

It sounds like that one needs to find another job or go work for FedEx. Take care.

Review

UPS in Airdrie, Alberta - Worst Customer Service EVER.

Lets start with they delivered the package on time to my door - great. Only we were not home for that 5 minute span. It is a birthday present so i need it by a certain day. I call and ask if i can pick it up, they said no guarantee the same day pick up but i'd get a call by 2:24. Did not receive a call. I called at 2:30 and the rep said I could go pick up the package any time. When I went it was unavailable and no where to be found but still with the driver somewhere. They said they wouldn't do anything for me, kept interuppting me and said to call the contact center. I called, the guy said he would do his best to get it to me today and someone would for sure call me by 7 PM. No one called. The tracking website updated to say customer will pick up package today and it is available at 8:30PM - the warehouse closes at 7:00PM. I called this morning and the associate refused to help me, I asked for a manager, she put me on hold for 20 minutes. I hung up and called back to get a manager and the manager said she could only send it out for delivery within 24 hours or have me pick it up. She could even file a complaint against the people who made mistakes and gave me horrible service. I will never use UPS again.
Loss