Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

UPS never left the package at the door!!!

I've been waiting on a package for days and not I go to check the tracking number and it says LEFT at FRONT DOOR ..... what a load of ***. Someone was home all day. Also, driver never made an attempt to deliver my iPhone either nor did he leave a slip. Why are these drivers employed? UPS charges ridiculous fees to ship overnight etc and yet they cannot make a delivery? Are they that lazy? Do they just not care of their jobs? There are plenty of people out there who want to work. Sick of this useless company.

can you let me know did you go any further action? I need your opinion!

UPS supposed to deliver my package to seaworld parks in order for me to get a refund but they never did and I lost $886.46 for 3 tickets. Please give any inexpensive advice.

Maybe someone stole it from your yard... just an idea.

Same here. I am confident our local driver has a nice collection of all of the packages that UPS says were left at the front door but were never actually delivered. I'm this close to shipping my iPhone to myself by UPS knowing the guy will steal it and then I can track my iPhone's location and bust this ***

Yeah I was supposed to recieve my stuff today also! NEVER GOT A THING!

NO SLIP OR ANYTHING! They said they DELIVERED IT FRONT DOOR. Must've been front door to someone else because I sure as *** didn't get it.

I've been expecting this *** package all week. Excuse my language, but I'm HIGHLY upset of these ***

View more comments (3)
Loss

UPS in Stratford, Connecticut - Worst Service

From now on, whenever possible, I'm going with Fedex!!! For someone who receives deliveries through UPS as often as I do, you would figure that I would get better service, but let me explain. UPS never gives a time frame, just that the package will be delivered before the "end of the day" (whatever the *** that means). I used to get my deliveries around 6pm, but I never complained, even though UPS always refused to give me an idea as to an approximate time of delivery. Then all of a sudden, my delivery guy started coming early in the day (between 12 and 1pm), and also all of a sudden needing a signature, never having needed a signature before. Who the *** is home at 12pm?! I receive deliveries through UPS so often because I don't have a car, so I had to make arrangements to go pick up my package 4 miles always, for which I had to go on foot to pick up. What the *** is the advantage of going through UPS, when I have to walk 8 miles to get my package?! So before when I was home all day, I couldn't get UPS to drop my package off earlier in the day, then I start working and going to school, keeping me away from home most of the day, and UPS wants to deliver early in the afternoon, and require a signature, where before they needed none. I express my situation to UPS customer (no) service, and they offer NO help only saying "depends on the driver's route". Basically, despite the fact that I'm a paying customer, often paying extra for overnight delivery, I have no say as to when I get my delivery. Now my most recent experience; I went online to set it up so that the driver can leave the package, even if no one is home to sign. So you figure no more problems, right? Wrong?! I waited ALL day Friday for my delivery because it was extremely important that I receive my delivery before the weekend, the delivery guy comes at 9pm, stops at the house next door to me, pauses there for 20 seconds, and speeds off claiming that my address doesn't exist. Despite the fact that I live on a small dead end street, I had the only house on the street with the front porch light on, my house number was plain to see right near the light, and I was standing at the door. The only reason I didn't come out was because it was drizzling out, and I figured if he was leaving my delivery to the very end of the day, the least he could do, is bring my delivery to the door. But the driver didn't even try and look, I was right next door to the house he was in front of, under all the aforementioned circumstances. He didn't even try! I call customer (no) service, and they apologize and say there is nothing they can do until Monday, despite the fact that I paid for overnight delivery because receiving the package on Friday was extremely important. Saturday customer (no) service calls me and says that the regular driver was out, and this was a new or substitute driver who was confused and thought my address was for the neighboring town. Why the *** would he have a delivery in a different town? And even if that was the case, why was he on my street, right next door to me? I didn't buy it, but what could I do?! Now, you'd figure that my delivery would be the very first on Monday morning, as an attempt to shown some desire to appease me. Wrong again?! I swear, UPS is the only business I've ever experienced where customer complaints are either defended of justified. The driver is always right, I've seen no dedication to quality service.

Their 1-800 number is designed to frustrate you and get you to hang up before you've even talked to a human. They want the money for your package without having to make good on the delivery.

If you think, for one second, that UPS cares about customers or employees, you are sadly mistaken. They care more about their public image than anything else. Look into what web domains they purchased, like upssucks.com and so on.

The reason is, because the word is getting out. I'm thankful that there are places like this that UPS cannot control.

UPS fail

Unbelievable. I took the day off from work to wait for my iphone 4S delivery. I was not allowed to pre-sign, b/c it's the iphone. I sat by my door all day and even checked a couple times, to see if the driver might have left a note. At 3pm, i opened the door, and found a failed delivery attempt note on the door!! No one ever knocked or rang the doorbell!! When i called to complaint , an operator apologized and said she'd attempt to send a msg for same day re-deliver and i'd get a call back in an hr. 1.45 hrs later, i called again, and they said the driver was too busy "trying to deliver iphones by the end of the day" and would be unable to redeliver!! Unbelievable. Apple should not use UPS if they can avoid it. UPS seriously needs to deal with their drivers and fire these incompetent *** or their managers.

that UPS supervisors could care less. They don't care about dispatching the routes the way that they should.

That leaves the drivers out until all hours of the night. They could care less because it looks good on paper; however, it is HORRIBLE in reality.

They just don't have the time to double back, unless the supervisor tells them to. They have to "work as instructed"

I want my iPhone and I want it now!!!!!! Wow. What a bunch of babies

I can one up you guys same story I waited by the door all day Friday no delivery,tracking kept saying it was going to be delivered, nothing Saturday morning I check tracking and it still says is in the truck but delivery Monday I call and ask to hold and hub since I can't afford to take another day off. When I show up to pick up they can't find it they say is lost.

Attendand gives me an 800 # to call to put a trace on it.

When I call the number they tell me the shipper is the only one that can do that and I need to call Apple. Wtf?

trackfiend

likewise - never left a notice nor did he bother ringing the bell

Another iphone 4S not received on time. Yes i know i will get it Monday...

maybe, who really knows. UPS tracking info on Friday said out for delivery @ 7:14am. At 9:35pm it was changed to "in transit" with the note "Exception". wtf I was home all day.

No biggie it will come Saturday. Stay home all day...nothing. I call @5:30pm oh you wont get your package until Monday. So much for 2nd day air.

No attempt to deliver at all. usually UPS comes late to my residence 8:30 - 9pm so to begin with service is poor. how can they stay in business?!?

What a disappointment. If they would have said Monday to begin with that would be OK i would expect it then, but to say Friday and deliver 3 days later sucks.

Yea never mentioned it was also an iPhone 4s.

Me Too!!!! I left the pre-signed document out and so I wouldn't have this problem and I was home all day.

It wasnt stolen b/c it sais it is at the Ups place and he didn't leave a note so he completely sloped my house.

I'm so mad the whole reason I chose to have it shipped is so I wouldn't have to deal with *** and now I am. I feel you bro hold out till Monday

View more comments (6)

UPS Delivery Sucks -___-

I hate receiving packages from ups..Every time I track my package it says will be delivered by the end of the day like they literally deliver it at the end of the day around like 6pm wtf? But FedEx on the the other hand has packages at my door at around 10am sharp or the latest at 12pm :) it happens all the time that's why I hate when companies send things to me via UPS i'm like ugh I'm tracking my order all day its 4pm and still no sign of it. That makes me go crazy

UPS does suck. Anyone who thinks an unhappy consumer is a crybaby can eat *** from my ***.

hollins1

WHO CARE'S AS LONG AS YOU RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.IF you do not want to wait on UPS.GO pick up the package yourself.***.WTF.KNOW one is going to make a special trip for you.EVERYONE else wait's for delivery.WHY?CAN'T YOU.YOU are not as special as you think.

Horrible and sucks..... not one time, everytime

couldn't agree more.. Im dealing with that now!

well fedex might deliver to u at 10am because of where your house is,their is someone who get's fedex at 6pm..

What a cry baby

View more comments (5)

Ups are thiefs

UPS is the worst company in the world, be careful with your packages because they can steal it and said that they delivered. It's a very common practice in UPS that without your authorization they change deliver method for pick up in UPS local office when they can't deliver a package because there is nobody to sign (if you are a regular UPS customer, you know that I'm telling is true). They did it with my packages, when I claimed it, instead to punish their drivers, they protect them with incredible stories about why the deliver method was changed (you know thieves and rascals are protected between them). But the most incredible part of this story is that they offered to deliver my packages next day and I was suppose to leave a InfoNotice signed in the main door, according to UPS the package was delivered at 3:30 pm, (me and my wire were in home) but the driver never picked up the InfoNotice. The packages never arrived, when I called UPS, Ms. Laura told me that probably my packages were stolen because I live in a very dangerous neighborhood (that is not true, my neighborhood is really quiet). Off course my packages were stolen, but were stolen for UPS, Mike the driver and his accomplice Laura. Because they can not stand that someone put a claim for misfeasance, then they punish their customer stealing their packages. Never..... never use UPS, if you buy something online request any deliver method but not UPS

This just sounds like paranoia to me. Supervisors aren't protected by the union..

therefor they will not put their butt on the line and be apart of a "package stealing" scheme.

You really shouldn't be putting stories out like this unless you know for sure, it's hurtful to a company in which i know takes care of it's costumers and tries their hardest everyday. I've seen first hand the passion that employees and supervisors put into safely handeling and delivering packages.

Dude, racist much?

Head on back to your clan meeting and stay off your momma's computer.

Child, please.

VERY RUDE, THIS BLACK GUY SAID HE WAS BUSY AND HE GOT NO TIME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO SIGNATURE SO HE LEFT WITH THE PACKAGE. WHAT A ***.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Discrimination by UPS & USPS

There's a percentage of the population that does not get USPS delivery. This is discrimination. I pay the same as everyone else to mail and/or receive mail. UPS is in collusion w/ USPS in pretending to deliver (charging full price) even though those packages are not delivered. You order thinking UPS will deliver but no, they dump your package at some USPS office far from you home. Others get it delivered to their door. That's discrimination. The system is broken and we'll all be better off if the discriminatory USPS goes under and takes their co-conspirator UPS with them.

Livingny

Where is up state NYC

Livingny

I've actually had this happen and I live in Brooklyn! The company shipping thought I lived in a rural area!

OMG!

I don't think there is a rural place in NYC except upstate! Don't know what the heck they were thinking!

fools.. that's called smartpost.

the shipper not ups , pays to have the pkg delivered to your local postal center for the mail carrier to deliver to your home. the shipper gets a discounted rate for that service, that also enables them to ship to po boxes.

I've seen this once before when mailing a package to an uncle who lives in a rural area. They're not going to send a UPS truck somewhere they don't usually cover for a single package.

At this point they transfer it to the local postal service and then you're under the local post office's rules. I do recall seeing some crazy fee when I tried to send the package to my uncle for direct delivery via UPS but I don't know if they still offer that now.

View more comments (3)

UPS in Metairie, Louisiana - Yep, liars and rude

Received email from shipper, clicked on tracking, saw "incorrect address, driver held". Address was CORRECT, so I called UPS, was told I cannot automatically have all packages held, but to join "My Choice", and THEN they would hold them, I joined, holding packages was NOT an option. I emailed UPS, got call this AM, rude woman told me, "your package is here", address wrong", I told her, NO the address is NOT wrong and I want all of my packages held for pickup. She said she would "flag" (whatever that means) my address to hold all packages. Now, WHY couldn't the person I spoke to yesterday have done that AND why can't the driver find my address? I'm not hidden away, I'm just outside of New Orleans!

I would think my choice would be easy for you drivers.. I dont know who you are son of Dave,but saying that the package would get damaged is going alittle far dont you think....

Yes but we shower often. And we all hate mychoice, so if you don't want your package mysteriously somehow damaged, don't use it.

View more comments (1)
Review

New jersey ups drivers involved in watch scams

the new jersey ups drivers need to be investigated on delivery scams ,accepting frudulant checks for high value items and no investigations have been done as far as i know i lost a rolex 18k worth over 30,000 in todays market. and nothing was done at all.this happend in aug, 2006 and im finding out it has happend to alot more people. has anything been done? i want my watch back or the money i deserve. has this guy been busted? has our items been seized bye police if it has someone please let me know. thank you

i know if i lost a watch worth 30k i would be filing a police report. and also was it not insured? maybe you could be a little proactive?

UPS Lies! Left signature required boxes at door, not office

Came home last week to two boxes on my door! All packages are to be left at the apartment complex office. Two were supposed to be signes for and one even said specifically "Sigmature REquired." Another box was left outside my unit thursday and received sun damage and warping of items. This box too was supposed to be signature required. UPS is blaming my management for bringing boxes to my door. I have checked with management and if they did it for me they would have to do it for everyone. They said that all boxes signed for or not are supposed to be left at the office as management is liable for missing items. UPS does not want to to take responsibility for this, and this is not the first time this has happened. UPS just says "it's your managment's fault."

Well if you look the tracking numbers up at UPS.COM it will tell you who signed for them and/or where they were left.

So if someone from the office signed their to blame..

Review

UPS workers lie about delivery attempts

I live in a condo in Chicago in the ground floor unit located at major cross roads. The delivery driver does not make all three attempts, does not leave notices if he/she does, does not fill out he notices properly if they do leave one so I never know which attempt it is that they are claiming. I have had at least 10 packages sent back in the last year. When you do will call, you have to go to the south side of town where the workers are apathetic at best and mean at worst. They do not care, are short in attitude, rude to people, and purely without interest in doing their over paid job. Any minimal good experience I have had is grossly out weighed by all of the problems. When you call to speak to customer service the managers simply cover for the driver because that is their job. They will not give you information on a package unless you have an invoice slip which the driver is not leaving. My wife and I were expecting baby gifts for our newborn and could tell they had shipped, but did not get notices of delivery attempts, and could see two packages had been returned for non-delivery. We received no help from UPS what-so-ever. Now they are rolling out MYCHOICE program that wants to charge you 40 dollars a year to better track your packages, change delivery to the nearest UPS store without surcharge, and get better notifications. All things that FEDEX does for free. UPS truly is a waste of space. The employees are the entire problem. They are awful and pathetic.

I've been sitting on my front porch, working on my laptop, waiting for the most important delivery in my life, first attempt status comes up, as I'm refreshing the browser, outside! Liars, lazy, thieves, u.p.s.

UPS are liars when it comes to package deliveries.

In my area the drivers deliberately refuse to come to the location and post delivery failed attempts when they find the packages too large or heavy.

anything heavier than 2 lbs gets "attempt to deliver but recipient not available" even though we are at home and waiting.

NY,NY

Sent pkg out but put the incorrect zipcode (address was correct) - Pkg came back as undeliverable - a week later got a second bill for over $6.00 for having the wrong zip code. Back to the USPostal System for me.

They are ripping our company off at every turn. We've been purchasing our own "mail bags" from a very reputable company - Recently got billed $8.00 per pkg for using the bags - no reason, they just don't like the bags - they've been perfectly acceptable for over 8 years or so - They are thieves - plan and simple.

#372053

I m sitll waiting for m,y package since these *** people dont have an organized way to deliver,the drvier would not leave a phone number so that you could re arrange the time,beside they only delivery in working hours,which means most of the time none is home in day time!the wweb site didnt even work to try to change delivery address,beside i read they charge to get own package???when i already paid when bought the shoes?thjisis so ***,they should be able to deliver package example to the local post office,since in finland the nearest warehouse is 200km away!!!!!!!this is ridiculus,,and what after the third attempt to deliver and none home,my package is sent back to england,where i order it from??i got pissed on the phone that i even sweared even though i told the lady i was not engry at her,but the system!!!this is last time i order something,,i will ask first what carrier thjey use before i buy anything

I HATE UPS!!! How about I came home early from work to wait on my package.

The driver arrives in my neighborhood 3hrs later than his normal time. I watch the driver stop outside my building, but he never got out. All of a sudden, he drives off.

I go online to the UPS website to track my package, and it says, "CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT"! I want my *** pressure cooker; I was planning on cooking dinner in it tonight!

didnt recieve an invoice slip, never seen the ups guy, no knock, everybody in livingroom. and online states, 1st attempted delivery with customer not home. got to be sh1t1ng me.

View more comments (5)