Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

UPS Delivery Sucks -___-

I hate receiving packages from ups..Every time I track my package it says will be delivered by the end of the day like they literally deliver it at the end of the day around like 6pm wtf? But FedEx on the the other hand has packages at my door at around 10am sharp or the latest at 12pm :) it happens all the time that's why I hate when companies send things to me via UPS i'm like ugh I'm tracking my order all day its 4pm and still no sign of it. That makes me go crazy

UPS does suck. Anyone who thinks an unhappy consumer is a crybaby can eat *** from my ***.

hollins1

WHO CARE'S AS LONG AS YOU RECIEVE YOUR PACKAGE.IF you do not want to wait on UPS.GO pick up the package yourself.***.WTF.KNOW one is going to make a special trip for you.EVERYONE else wait's for delivery.WHY?CAN'T YOU.YOU are not as special as you think.

Horrible and sucks..... not one time, everytime

couldn't agree more.. Im dealing with that now!

well fedex might deliver to u at 10am because of where your house is,their is someone who get's fedex at 6pm..

What a cry baby

View more comments (5)

Ups are thiefs

UPS is the worst company in the world, be careful with your packages because they can steal it and said that they delivered. It's a very common practice in UPS that without your authorization they change deliver method for pick up in UPS local office when they can't deliver a package because there is nobody to sign (if you are a regular UPS customer, you know that I'm telling is true). They did it with my packages, when I claimed it, instead to punish their drivers, they protect them with incredible stories about why the deliver method was changed (you know thieves and rascals are protected between them). But the most incredible part of this story is that they offered to deliver my packages next day and I was suppose to leave a InfoNotice signed in the main door, according to UPS the package was delivered at 3:30 pm, (me and my wire were in home) but the driver never picked up the InfoNotice. The packages never arrived, when I called UPS, Ms. Laura told me that probably my packages were stolen because I live in a very dangerous neighborhood (that is not true, my neighborhood is really quiet). Off course my packages were stolen, but were stolen for UPS, Mike the driver and his accomplice Laura. Because they can not stand that someone put a claim for misfeasance, then they punish their customer stealing their packages. Never..... never use UPS, if you buy something online request any deliver method but not UPS

This just sounds like paranoia to me. Supervisors aren't protected by the union..

therefor they will not put their butt on the line and be apart of a "package stealing" scheme.

You really shouldn't be putting stories out like this unless you know for sure, it's hurtful to a company in which i know takes care of it's costumers and tries their hardest everyday. I've seen first hand the passion that employees and supervisors put into safely handeling and delivering packages.

Dude, racist much?

Head on back to your clan meeting and stay off your momma's computer.

Child, please.

VERY RUDE, THIS BLACK GUY SAID HE WAS BUSY AND HE GOT NO TIME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO SIGNATURE SO HE LEFT WITH THE PACKAGE. WHAT A ***.

View more comments (2)
Loss

Discrimination by UPS & USPS

There's a percentage of the population that does not get USPS delivery. This is discrimination. I pay the same as everyone else to mail and/or receive mail. UPS is in collusion w/ USPS in pretending to deliver (charging full price) even though those packages are not delivered. You order thinking UPS will deliver but no, they dump your package at some USPS office far from you home. Others get it delivered to their door. That's discrimination. The system is broken and we'll all be better off if the discriminatory USPS goes under and takes their co-conspirator UPS with them.

Livingny

Where is up state NYC

Livingny

I've actually had this happen and I live in Brooklyn! The company shipping thought I lived in a rural area!

OMG!

I don't think there is a rural place in NYC except upstate! Don't know what the heck they were thinking!

fools.. that's called smartpost.

the shipper not ups , pays to have the pkg delivered to your local postal center for the mail carrier to deliver to your home. the shipper gets a discounted rate for that service, that also enables them to ship to po boxes.

I've seen this once before when mailing a package to an uncle who lives in a rural area. They're not going to send a UPS truck somewhere they don't usually cover for a single package.

At this point they transfer it to the local postal service and then you're under the local post office's rules. I do recall seeing some crazy fee when I tried to send the package to my uncle for direct delivery via UPS but I don't know if they still offer that now.

View more comments (3)

UPS in Metairie, Louisiana - Yep, liars and rude

Received email from shipper, clicked on tracking, saw "incorrect address, driver held". Address was CORRECT, so I called UPS, was told I cannot automatically have all packages held, but to join "My Choice", and THEN they would hold them, I joined, holding packages was NOT an option. I emailed UPS, got call this AM, rude woman told me, "your package is here", address wrong", I told her, NO the address is NOT wrong and I want all of my packages held for pickup. She said she would "flag" (whatever that means) my address to hold all packages. Now, WHY couldn't the person I spoke to yesterday have done that AND why can't the driver find my address? I'm not hidden away, I'm just outside of New Orleans!

I would think my choice would be easy for you drivers.. I dont know who you are son of Dave,but saying that the package would get damaged is going alittle far dont you think....

Yes but we shower often. And we all hate mychoice, so if you don't want your package mysteriously somehow damaged, don't use it.

View more comments (1)
Review

New jersey ups drivers involved in watch scams

the new jersey ups drivers need to be investigated on delivery scams ,accepting frudulant checks for high value items and no investigations have been done as far as i know i lost a rolex 18k worth over 30,000 in todays market. and nothing was done at all.this happend in aug, 2006 and im finding out it has happend to alot more people. has anything been done? i want my watch back or the money i deserve. has this guy been busted? has our items been seized bye police if it has someone please let me know. thank you

i know if i lost a watch worth 30k i would be filing a police report. and also was it not insured? maybe you could be a little proactive?

UPS Lies! Left signature required boxes at door, not office

Came home last week to two boxes on my door! All packages are to be left at the apartment complex office. Two were supposed to be signes for and one even said specifically "Sigmature REquired." Another box was left outside my unit thursday and received sun damage and warping of items. This box too was supposed to be signature required. UPS is blaming my management for bringing boxes to my door. I have checked with management and if they did it for me they would have to do it for everyone. They said that all boxes signed for or not are supposed to be left at the office as management is liable for missing items. UPS does not want to to take responsibility for this, and this is not the first time this has happened. UPS just says "it's your managment's fault."

Well if you look the tracking numbers up at UPS.COM it will tell you who signed for them and/or where they were left.

So if someone from the office signed their to blame..

Review

UPS workers lie about delivery attempts

I live in a condo in Chicago in the ground floor unit located at major cross roads. The delivery driver does not make all three attempts, does not leave notices if he/she does, does not fill out he notices properly if they do leave one so I never know which attempt it is that they are claiming. I have had at least 10 packages sent back in the last year. When you do will call, you have to go to the south side of town where the workers are apathetic at best and mean at worst. They do not care, are short in attitude, rude to people, and purely without interest in doing their over paid job. Any minimal good experience I have had is grossly out weighed by all of the problems. When you call to speak to customer service the managers simply cover for the driver because that is their job. They will not give you information on a package unless you have an invoice slip which the driver is not leaving. My wife and I were expecting baby gifts for our newborn and could tell they had shipped, but did not get notices of delivery attempts, and could see two packages had been returned for non-delivery. We received no help from UPS what-so-ever. Now they are rolling out MYCHOICE program that wants to charge you 40 dollars a year to better track your packages, change delivery to the nearest UPS store without surcharge, and get better notifications. All things that FEDEX does for free. UPS truly is a waste of space. The employees are the entire problem. They are awful and pathetic.

I've been sitting on my front porch, working on my laptop, waiting for the most important delivery in my life, first attempt status comes up, as I'm refreshing the browser, outside! Liars, lazy, thieves, u.p.s.

UPS are liars when it comes to package deliveries.

In my area the drivers deliberately refuse to come to the location and post delivery failed attempts when they find the packages too large or heavy.

anything heavier than 2 lbs gets "attempt to deliver but recipient not available" even though we are at home and waiting.

NY,NY

Sent pkg out but put the incorrect zipcode (address was correct) - Pkg came back as undeliverable - a week later got a second bill for over $6.00 for having the wrong zip code. Back to the USPostal System for me.

They are ripping our company off at every turn. We've been purchasing our own "mail bags" from a very reputable company - Recently got billed $8.00 per pkg for using the bags - no reason, they just don't like the bags - they've been perfectly acceptable for over 8 years or so - They are thieves - plan and simple.

#372053

I m sitll waiting for m,y package since these *** people dont have an organized way to deliver,the drvier would not leave a phone number so that you could re arrange the time,beside they only delivery in working hours,which means most of the time none is home in day time!the wweb site didnt even work to try to change delivery address,beside i read they charge to get own package???when i already paid when bought the shoes?thjisis so ***,they should be able to deliver package example to the local post office,since in finland the nearest warehouse is 200km away!!!!!!!this is ridiculus,,and what after the third attempt to deliver and none home,my package is sent back to england,where i order it from??i got pissed on the phone that i even sweared even though i told the lady i was not engry at her,but the system!!!this is last time i order something,,i will ask first what carrier thjey use before i buy anything

I HATE UPS!!! How about I came home early from work to wait on my package.

The driver arrives in my neighborhood 3hrs later than his normal time. I watch the driver stop outside my building, but he never got out. All of a sudden, he drives off.

I go online to the UPS website to track my package, and it says, "CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE 1ST ATTEMPT"! I want my *** pressure cooker; I was planning on cooking dinner in it tonight!

didnt recieve an invoice slip, never seen the ups guy, no knock, everybody in livingroom. and online states, 1st attempted delivery with customer not home. got to be sh1t1ng me.

View more comments (5)
Review

UPS in Portland, Oregon - This delivery guy was impatient and cussed.

So UPS came to our door unexpectedly, and we have a crazy dog so I had to take him upstairs. So I hear the man and my dad talking and my dad is confused about the whole thing and so my dad tells the guy to wait, and then so my dad walks towards the stairs and yells out and asks me if I had ordered a computer because that's what it was. So then once the guy left, apparently my dad heard his say *** or something like that under his breath. So I guess this guy was pretty impatient. I've always experienced this. You tell them to wait for one second and they get pissed off.

That is so true, drives are monitered very closely, they're every move is tracked down to the minute. They're on a very tight schedule and have a lot of pressure on them to get everything on time- otherwise other people getting their packages one, two, three hours late complain and make it seem like the most atroscious thing in the world!

And while customer service is making excuses for the driver- supervisors are screaming and writing him/her up. Drivers really don't have time for every customer, but swearing, even under his breath, is unproffesional.

The million dollar question is did you order a computer?

I'v been told that if a driver spends one extra minute at each stop by the time he gets to his last stop he's 2 hours late..

They also track how long you stay at one spot so you get yelled at if you stayed to long... they are running around all day try it sometime and see how you feel...

nikalseyn

My, My. Touchy aren't you??

So, a delivery guy, who needs to make a whole lot of stops in a day swears under his breath and you feel it necessary to complain??

You need to relax and have a stiff glass of scotch or gin and get a life. Sounds like a chronic complainer.

View more comments (4)

UPS is terrible

I am writing a complaint about UPS due to the fact a vital document was ordered last week that i needed for a Job that i am supposed to start in 1 week. I ordered this document and paid $17.50 for it to be sent over night. Three days later i still do not have this document. The local UPS office in Blackshear Georgia states they could not find address but had my phone number and did not call. The 2nd day they did call at 8:30am but still did not deliever the package. Day three we are still waiting at 5 p.m. We did call but the office states hopefully it will be delivered sometime today. I will never use UPS for anything else.

I HATE UPS ! soooo much !

I order a CD I came home to find it on the floor ripped and b broken !! seriously?! why would you throw it in my yard where theres big dogs ?! you guys are paying for a new one or else your going to get sued.

you should have even threw it in my yard in the first place ! i hate you !!!!!

We had a package they said they delivered but we never recieved. When we called them to report it they told me it was "not their problem".

How is it not their problem if THEY are the ones that didn't not get the package to me. The company I ordered it from sent it. I will never use them again.

This was an extremely expensive item that was extremely hard to find. I didn't even get my money back they just told me it was not their problem.

View more comments (1)

UPS - Unrealistic Delivery Time

I ordered a package Tuesday night for 3 day shipping. Now, I understand that the seller wont go to UPS until Wednesday. But still, why am I not getting my package till the NEXT TUESDAY!? Thats 5 business days! It's really 6, I consider Saturday a business day as to most businesses now. Apparently they don't consider the day you deliver a business day, so on their tracking it shows as the "0" business day on Tuesday. Well, unless you deliver it at 1AM it is still taking the whole day, I might not get it until tonight! The service men are always rude, ignorant trolls as well. I even called them to rush the shipping once I saw how long it would take on tracking. Hello, company, I am offering you MORE MONEY! The fools said they could not do anything. UPS is a joke.

well, that's 4 business days actually, not 5, and certainly not 6 lol.

thursday, friday, monday, tuesday = 4

wednesday wouldn't count. if you sent something 1 day delivery, it doesn't get to the destination later in the same day.

granted, it should get there monday, not tuesday with 3 day select. they probably just sent it ground.