Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ups driver scott hanging out at james island s.c. office hoping to score

scott leans on office doorframes and chats with anyone who will waste time with him.[only women work here] constantly complains about his experience with ups and his distaste of ups. has already been confronted by his superiors who don't seem to care. not the ups ethics i've always known. he is married but still acts single. bet his wife would like to seem him in action! this is occuring every day he shows up here. seems like ups would have issuess with him,i was told by his supervisor that he is ju st overly friendly.seems like a punch in the mouth would be the next step for him

You are just upset because I won't pay any attention to you.

UPS Guaranteed delivery is NOT guaranteed

I paid for 3 day guaranteed delivery for a package that I mailed on 12/16/11. On 12/27/11 I received a phone call that the packed was damaged in route and would be returned to the Shipper's location. I picked up my re-box package on 1/3/12 and was promptly told that an internal claim regarding the damage had already been opened and denied. I was also informed that they don't refund shipping costs, even if it doesn't get shipped. I will never use UPS again and every chance I get, I will give negative press to anyone who will listen.

UPS

I ordered some items the other day and was told 4 day shipping well my package is HERE in my town and I cant even go down and pick it up due to the fact that UPS decided oh even though the holiday is over we are not going to work today! how much *** is that?!!!! It is NOT New Years Day...... they got sunday off?! just like everyone else.... my husband still had to work today so why not every one else?!!! I would gladly go pick it up but NOOOO cant do that either I HATE UPS!!!!

Most of the modern working world had the 2nd off. Get over it.

boo hoo

View more comments (1)

UPS in Trumbull, Connecticut - Intentional Delays

My company shuts down for a week during Christmas, so figuring I had time to do work around the house I ordered three items for delivering during this time. All companies choosing UPS to ship, they all arrive at Santa Fe NM and show via tracking the packages are out for delivery. Wait at home and no package. So I finally called and UPS told me you will have to wait till next week to get your packages as we aren't going to deliver until1/3/2012. So UPS is sitting on the packages even ones which were second day air and told me tough. I told them I won't be home then and they didn't respond, just put me hold. So now I'll have packages sitting o n my porch for week. I hate this company. I have many times before sent late delivered packages back to the shipper. A true example of the "Power of Brown" or we have your money and we don't care about the real customer, the person who buys the merchandise.

Yes UPS even intentionally delays packages so you do not receive them earlier than the Service level you pay for. regularily I will send or receive their 3 day by end of business level and track the package noticing it will sit one hop away from its destination until the night before the third day.

I currently have a package sitting one hop from it's destination, which made it to this facility in three hours (assumed by plane) on the first day and is just sitting there because I only paid for third day. Of course they won't deliver early, but if there is ever a delay of course they will have no trouble delaying the package without any problem

If you PAY EXTRA for a service, they should ship it to you, AS PROMISED.

If you pay 2 day, you should get it....in 2 days. no later.

#401948

This isn't about giving time off for the holidays which I have worked many times in the past. Other people received their packages it was just my location of 60 homes that did not, it was an intentional decision by UPS. Before you ask we are only 1 mile from other people who did receive their shipments and weather was not factor as the roads were bare and dry.

Did I forget to mention theyve already taken several days off?

@So sad

Well, its deceptive advertising! When you pay a ridiculous sum of money to have it delivered when you NEED IT, you expect them to stand by there claims.

You forgetting the huge blunder they had this season? A vacation is not justified until theyve fulfilled their obligations. I paid SECOND DAY SHIPPING for something i needed on friday, shipped on Wednesday, it is still sitting in a local facility and i CANT go pick it up!

GET OFF YOUR *** UPS AND DO YOUR JOBS! MONDAY ISNT EVEN A HOLIDAY!!!

They're closed on Monday for the holiday. These workers did just work extremely hard during the busiest shipping time of the season.

I think they deserve a day off with their families. I'm sorry you don't feel that way,.

Good to see that greed in the U.S.A. is still alive in your household dumb@ss.

View more comments (5)

UPS in Los Angeles, California - Pissed

what a terrible experience i had today. Im still trying to resolve it. I had a UPS delivery person come to my gate and did not bother to bring the package up to the house even when the gate was open and he claims that there was a dog in the yard, when I dont even have a dog in the yard so he leave a note and ***. I dont know how much longer this companies is going to be around, but with terrible customer service i dont think anyone can survive. I even paid extra for overnight delivery, there goes a waste of money for terrible service. And when you speak to their representative it seems like your talking to a wall. Im so upset!

brett *** off

I have complained to UPS three times about the exact same issues!

brian,

Im assuming you deliver for ups. Why complain about your job if your the one who picked it?

One doesnt get a job at ups and assume that riding around in an uncomfortable *** box truck all day is easy. As for dogs, take your hat off.

Good point nikalseyn. They just need the right amount of competition to be more sensible.

Well if they can't decide how to run their business I've got some suggestions and their not going to get a good review from me until then.

nikalseyn you are an ***,If you believe what you write.The customers never lie, your houses always have numbers, and the dogs never ***.. Do my job for just 1 day then talk about your ***..

nikalseyn

You must realize UPS is unionized and as such NOT in the business professional service. Their sole daily goal is to do as little as possible for as much money as possible. Why should a little thing like "customer service" be of concern to them???

View more comments (6)
Loss

UPS delivered package to wrong address.

My fiancee sent me a Christmas Gift through UPS. The package was not addressed correctly by the shipper and UPS delivered it to the wrong address. We have the Shipping Invoice and Proof of Delivery and cannot find a number to talk in person to anyone that might be able to help us. I have been on-line and on the phone for two and a half days now. Can anybody give us some suggestions? I followed the UPS directions but have not had any success. We know who received the package and so do they so what is the major problem here?

If the address is labeled wrong, you're out of luck. UPS delivered it to the address listed, they don't care about it anymore. Now you need to contact the shipper to reimburse you.

UPS Sucks!

I shipped a package on Thursday Dec 21 2011 UPS Blue! On the day it's due, UPS scanned Adverse Weather Delay! OK... now it's the 26th and they show the package moving from Albuquerque to Las Cruces... it's final destination... It arrived on time... then on the 27th it was out for delivery... all weather delays were gone! So what happens??? No Delivery! Finally they deliver on the 28th! When I asked for a refund for being late, they tell me no because of the adverse weather! I said, that was ok if they delivered on the 27th but they screwed up and delivered on the 28th! They said too bad! I ask if it was still sitting in Las Cruses for another week would it still be the same story... they said yes! I will never us UPS again! I ship 200-250 packages week! FedEx is getting all my business if I'm paying!

Same issue... I had diabetes supplies ordered for my son and the company sent it next day air.

I should have received in on December 30. The tracking info showed that is was in Lafayette, LA which is 40 minutes from our address. The only adverse weather conditions have been early morning fog.

Its a good think I had enough supplies to last until Tuesday thanks to the doctors office. I understand weather conditions exist but this time there were no such conditions that would have prevented delivery of this package on the 30th as scheduled...what about the 31st???

I too had a similar experience today. My package was scheduled to be delivered today.

When I tracked my package it was delivered to New Orleans LA, then sent to Lafayette where the online tracking system said "adverse weather". I live 45 minutes from Lafayette LA. I checked the weather reports for both Lafayette and New Orleans it has been clear skies for past two days. Customer Service advised that there were adverse weather conditions but could not identify what they were and advised that I would not recieve package until Tuesday.

It seems kind of fishy to me.

I could understand delays due to volume of packages being shipped but not "adverse weather" when there is none. I wonder if that is way of saying "we are backed up but don't want to reimburse you the fee you paid for overnight shipping".

This is the busiest shipping time of the year. Delays happen. Also because there is nice weather in your area that doesn't mean there isn't bad weather in the area where the package is coming from.

View more comments (2)
Review

UPS refuses to deliver package...the kicker is it's here already and being held against my will!

Shipped December 16th from Colorado to Miami, was to arrive Dec. 21st. This box was insured and had tracking...well guess what? It DID make it to Miami as promised on Dec 21st, was even out for delivery, but then... Ok, this is where it gets crazy. UPS freely admits that they mixed MY box up with a group of boxes that are supposed to be delivered to a commercial address, some school. So because the school is closed for the holidays, all the packages have been put aside, sealed in a container on a trailer, not to be delivered until JANUARY 10th...that is nearly a MONTH from when it was originally shipped! Now I understand that it's the holidays and delays of a few days are to be expected, but this is ridiculous. UPS knows where the box is, they admit it was an error on their part (having nothing to do with events out of their control , i.e. weather), and they simply refuse to go get it out of the trailer. It's not even an option to go pick it up before then, which I would gladly do just to get my property back. Now how frustrated would you be if your package was sitting only a few miles away but you couldn't get it for a month? Worse yet, this is costing me MONEY! The items in the box are custom designed paddles that I was to deliver to my customers on or around Christmas. I have had to tell them: sorry, I can't because the box with your paddle in it is being held against my will. If you were my customer, what would you think? This is all so unacceptable and unbelievable...the worst part perhaps, through all this UPS has been very unapologetic, has not offered to compensate me in any way, and agents have not returned my calls when they promised to. So I hope you like some bad press UPS, cause I'm posting this everywhere I can think of.

UPS and THEFT

I am beginning to realize that UPS has a major issue. I live in Baltimore City and I have NEVER EVER had UPS just leave a package at my front door. I live in the city - enough said. They always attempted delivery multiple times and if I am not home I pick it up myself. However, this time it was different. The UPS carrier left my package behind my plants even though signature was required. In scrawl it read "behind plants." In the package was a brand new IPAD2. I didn't even realize it had been delivered because the invoice slip had fallen off the door. Needless to say the package was stolen and UPS is claiming no responsibility.
Review

UPS treated us like criminals

Had a package that was not delivered . Told that shipper had to make claim . UPS came to my house , agent rude and accusatory . Had to sign form stating we never received package. Will go out of my way to use another company. That company is to big to care about customers, I have never been treated so poorly. I think the package was worth $20.00 , yes that's right $20.00. We are now blacklisted by UPS , if we are not home they will not leave a package. We never called when paper goods were left at the door and became wet in the rain, maybe we should have. If a shipper can't or will not use another service they will not get our order. First time I have ever posted a Complaint.