Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Ups Delivery Guy was Rude.

Today, I went outside to watch the dogs because I am home sick. I had apparently not heard the doorbell ring, so as i looked inside, i saw the UPS guy looking into my window. As he saw me he gave me the "Are you ***?" look. By the way, I'm only 13. Aren't they supposed to deliver even if people aren't there? So i go to the door and say " Sorry i was watching my dogs" He replied with an "Okay" and rolled eyes. He made me sign and then left. I look like a kid! NO need to be SO rude!

Rude UPS delivery guy.

Okay so i am home sick today. It is a fairly decent day so i sat on the porch and watched my dogs. I apparently hadn't heard the doorbell ring, so i look inside, finding the UPS driver looking into my window. He saw me and made the look like" Are you ***?". By the way, I'm only 13. Aren't UPS guys supposed to deliver even if people aren't there? So i answer the door and I say "Sorry I was watching my dogs." He replied with a rool to his eyes, made me sign then left.

If it comes in broken, it was most likely delivered via UPS!

"UPS guys" would love to deliver your residential packages when you aren't home; but unfortunately, the shipper used the "Signature required" option so that the delivery driver would have had to make potentially 3 delivery attempts before sending it back to the shipper.

God forbid someone gives you a rude "eye roll," get over yourself. If you're only 13 I can only imagine what you will be like later on down the road.

Their job isn't easy and unfortunately, they can't sit on their porch for hours on end watching their dogs... they have a job to do and a scheduled route to keep.

Why did you post this twice you *** tool?

View more comments (2)
Review

UPS - worst customer service ever!

UPS does NOT know what they are doing. I have had numerous bad experiences with them. Their customer service agents have the ability to research and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! They have NO idea where a package is at any given time, no idea where a package was left, and NO idea how to find out. I actually had a supervisor HANG UP ON ME because I was begging and pleading with her to help me find a very important package...after I already begged and pleaded with someone else for 45 minutes. They literally do not know where their drivers leave packages, and if they do, they refuse to pass that on to the customer....it's amazing to me. They continually told me to contact the shipper...Why the *** would the shipper know where UPS left my package? They are horrible and I avoid shipping with them as much as possible. What can brown do for me? Go bankrupt and dissolve.

I am still waiting for a package that is TWO WEEKS late. No one at UPS has responded to tell me what is going on.

I have had ENDLESS problems/delays/frustrations with them.

i just don't know why anyone would choose to use UPS (U stands for USELESS). They can't even provide the basic service of communicating with their customers let alone DELIVER a package.

Way beyond them it seems.

Pathetic company. Worst service EVER.

UPS has the WORST service! When you file a claim against a driver who threw the boxes, used profanity and acted rude they do absolutely nothing. In fact, they call back saying thet just can't *** another driver to your address so basically you are screwed because they will do NOTHING about it.

And the next day the driver will come super late, take pictures of your personal property, i don't know if i should take this issue legal because it is unbearable and i cannot believe they don't care to ruin their company's image with an employee like that and they do nothing about it.

UPS is horrible, the worst customer service in the world. they deliver packages to my address that do not belong to me and the label doesn't even have my address and they deliver my packages to other addresses, they are a mess!!!!!

This employee Jose Saveedra is rude, lazy, disrespectful, and on top of that once you file a claim against this rude person UPS does NOTHING and allow him to keep messing with the customer's packages. He has delivered boxes open, he is the type of employee that NO ONE should hire! Awful!

UPS does not know how to manage issues and does not respect their customers claims or requests!

UPS WORST COMPANY EVER!

@MBP850213

Be careful...if you complain on here, the UPS employees who troll the board will berate you and talk about tampons...I agree with you...they suck bad, and apparently, they hire employees to reply to others' complaints...a real class act. (see below)

tracking# or,no SOUP FOR YOU

carlabree1

Why would you treat me like that? Did I do something to hurt you?

Actually, that time of the month doesn't come for me, so that's not the correct answer. Nice try, though.

I don't really understand why you would be so nasty to me...unless, of course, you work for UPS, which would explain it. Apparently, this site is not really for people to complain about bad businesses...it's so others can belittle and hurt the people who do...Great.

Please accept my apology, it's become clear now what the issue was/is...it's your special time of the month. That explains everything!

My last words of advice for you sweetie, have fun with your aunt flo, and feel free to stick in a tampon anytime.

#smh

carlabree1

I HATE SOUP. And I still don't understand why anyone would post a personal tracking number on a site where anyone can read it...I guess that makes me arrogant and ignorant...or just someone who values my privacy.

carlabree1

arrogant and ignorant? Why would I post a tracking number on a site?

I gave the tracking number to UPS 50+ times..why would I post if for you? And it is not the only problem I have had with them...and it was NOT my choice to ship with surepost...and they couldn't even tell me WHICH POST OFFICE THEY DELIVERED IT TOO! So, should I blame the shipper for the UPS supervisor hanging up on my when I asked her name? Is that professional?

Is that good customer service? How does that make me "no smart"..oh I'm sorry...I believe your words were " U not smart", which makes you a freaking genius, doesn't it? Worst customer service ever.

Regardless of the names you decide to call me in defense of UPS...which really, by the way, does a lot for their reputation..calling their customers names..That definitely helps your case. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

NO soup for you!!!!!!

Now it's clear what the 'problem' was, your shipper used surepost, which is the cheapest possible option and not a true UPS service. Basically it pays for UPS to deliver to the Post Office who then delivers to you. That's why UPS couldn't tell you where the package was exactly...they DIDN'T HAVE IT, they had already transfered it to the USPS.

Your anger is misguided here, tool. You should blame your shipper, or yourself, for choosing the cheapest possible option. UPS did what it was paid to do.

U not smart.

PS. Giving the tracking number at the beginning someone here could have cleared this up for you sooner, you are obviously too ignorant and arrogant to get it though.

carlabree1

And...if there are UPS employees on here, asking for my tracking #, for whatever reason, it's too little, too late. A SUPERVISOR from your customer service dept HUNG UP ON ME WHEN I ASKED FOR HER NAME.

That left a bad enough taste in my mouth to pretty much make me hate UPS forever, regardless of what anyone does from this point forward.

Thanks, anyway. :(

I found the package..actually, my post office found the package for me. It was left at a post office about 40 miles away...which is weird, since there is a post office 1/2 mile down the street from me, and my address is the PO Box at that post office.

So, anyway, the US postal service did what UPS could not. I do not believe in posting tracking numbers on random sites where anyone can see them...that is MY business...thanks anyway, but I don't like soup.

tracker ##pls..If you don't post the # no soup for you!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

tracking #? Really?

I already repeated that tracking # 50 times on the phone. Doesn't mean a thing if UPS doesn't know where that package was left....

#420590

tracking #?

View more comments (14)

UPS My Choise: awful service

I signed up for UPS MY Choice service and used it to re-route an envelope to a UPS Store 3 days ago (a Sunday morning). I spoke to a representative at UPS on Monday and they informed me that the envelope would be delivered to the UPS Store by the end of day. Monday evening I called the UPS Store since the online tracking had no updated information. The UPS Store informed me that the envelope should arrive to them by Tuesday morning. The UPS Store took my contact information and said they would call me when it arrived. I called the UPS Store at the end of the day Tuesday and the envelope still hadn't arrived. It is now Wednesday and the tracking status still says out with driver for delivery. I called UPS customer service again and they confirmed the status and could not give me an explanation as to why it was not delivered as yet. For your reference, the re-route distance is no more that 5 miles. I have had other problems with UPS this year and I will no longer use their service. FedEx is more expensive but they offer exceptional service.

UPS my choice is a violation of privacy. Our company offer drop ship for our customers but with UPS my choice the receiver see the Shippers name and drop ship is no longer private.

Our company spend over half of a millions a year with UPS and because of this matter we are now using Fedex.

UPS are *** and will go bankrupt as soon as other company do the same.

UPS in Melbourne, Victoria - Deliver to wrong address

I ordered an expensive software package from the US to be delivered to an address in Australia. UPS in Sydney then put an incorrect sticker on it to send it to a town over 150km away. I checked the tracking and found this out - phoned UPS and immediately they inferred why can I not go and fetch it at the Post Office it was delivered to (150km from where it was supposed to be delivered). In hindsight it would have been easier to travel the 300 km to fetch the parcel as now after 8 days since I called them and informed them of this issue - they are still trying to find where the parcel is and I am still getting the run around. I am exceptionally angry as this software is needed for my business and I am not facing a delay of over 10 days to implement it - that is if I get it this week. This has real cost implications to me of which I have to cover. I will definitely consider using another shipping agent in the future.
Nox

Uhhh... so UPS had the correct information on the label before it got to Australia, but for some reason once it got to Sydney, the UPS center put a different label on it than the label it originally had?

Sorry but that doesn't happen. For something to be delivered that far away there had to have been an error on the shipper's end. UPS doesn't just randomly stick incorrect addresses on packages, because they don't LABEL packages. That is the customer's job to do, UPS moves the package to the address they have BEEN GIVEN.

Please, use another carrier and then complain again when something goes wrong.

I can promise you will use UPS again, you're just venting which is understandable, someone made a mistake and it is costing you hard dollars.

In no way am I trying to downplay your situation, but I think you can handle this. It's not going to end your life, and God forbid this isn't a perfect world.

UPS sucks !!!!

They are not flexible. They do not empower they workers. I have had package sent by ups to my work place but they did not deliver it because there was not my name on the door. It is small office in private home without a company name on. More, I add description on ups website "left gate + the owner name which is on the door) it was helpless the same as customer service representatives that strictly follow instruction which unfortunately not always works. I am not going to use ups ever again and I am going always to ask senders to sent it by another delivery company.

Awesome, so in a week I'll check FedEx and USPS to see you what you are whining about then. Don't worry UPS, the first time FedEx doesn't ring a doorbell Aputnam will use you again.

Review

UPS Denied Claim On Shipment They Damaged.

On 12/22/2011 ABL Electronics had UPS pick up a shipment at my home which was insured for $500.00. It was packed in bubble wrap in the same box I received it in and sealed with Scotch packing tape. UPS damaged the shipment and they are denying the insurance claim saying that the item was not properly packed. ABL Electronics says UPS always denies insurance claims. I think we have seen how UPS handles shipments on the internet videos and I have received UPS deliveries that were thrown over my 6 foot patio fence. UPS has a reputation for dragging out damage inspections and claims hoping you will die of old age before the claim is settled.
Nox

Agreed that the claims at UPS could be much better, but yeah let's all go to the "internet videos" because they accurately portray how every package is handled with UPS. You know every day UPS delivers millions of packages around the world with no issue?

Of course you don't, because the world revolves around you. Want to make sure nothing happens to your package?

100% sure? Put it in your car and deliver it your *** self.

#419924

You have no idea how these pkgs are handled Did you ever look inside a ups, fedex truck?? stuff just slammed everywhere ..big screen tvs on the floor with 100lb. cartons on top.Plus we as drivers do not care about the stuff ,we really don't to us it's just another box,we REALLY DON"T CARE sorry...

View more comments (1)
Loss

Screw UPS

My package has been in my state for the past 4 days and they just now decided to 'transfer to the post office' and now I have to wait 2 more days... Had they informed me my package would be dumped on USPS I would have requested pick up... Thanks SO MUCH UPS for screwing over my daughter on her birthday (AGAIN) and making her wait almost an extra week to get her gifts... Every year it's some new *** with you lazy *** I don't care if I have to fight with the companies I order products from I am not using this *** service ever again.
Nox

Oh UncleSlappy the HUMANITY. Your princess of a daughter had to wait ALMOST AN EXTRA WEEK TO GET HER BIRTHDAY PRESENTS?

Whatever happened to shopping for your kid's birthday locally? If it's the same new *** every year, why do you continue to use UPS?

It's your daughter's birthday and if you want to make sure it gets there, pick an EXPEDITED service, not a service where UPS turns it over the USPS for the last leg of the delivery (BY THE WAY THIS IS BY FAR THE CHEAPEST SERVICE YOU CAN UTILIZE WITH UPS).

YOU screwed over your daughter on her birthday because you're a cheap son of a ***. Did she get her presents?

Okay then... stop your ***.

#420332

Its true. You get what you paid for.

The service level you selected is the cheapest and gets transferred over to USPS. That level does not allow any delivery change options.

Opt for Next Day Air and you won't have to worry... Or at the very least ground.

#419348

hey *** ***..that's the service you picked...quit being cheap and you'd have it. lol dummmy

View more comments (2)
Review

UPS needs to knock at least

I ordered textbooks on Wednesday and chose one day delivery because I needed them for a class by Monday. On Thursday as I was leaving my apartment and noticed a sticker on the door for a missed package. I was home the entire day waiting for it. They didnt even knock, I was there so its not like I missed them. So I let if go since I was going to be there the next day to meet them. Yet again I found a sticker when I sat there waiting. Im sooooo pissed, its not like I couldve missed them I was there!! Since they dont ship weekends Im now screwed since my assignment is due Monday. Thank goodness there are etextbook free trials. But the least they could do was give me back the insane amount I paid in shipping fees since they didnt knock and keep my book hostage all weekend. If I wanted it this late, I wouldve done standard shipping.
#419058

Say thing happens to me I stay also in Apartments and UPS does not knock.

Review
I ordered goods from Wales (I live in the US). The store owner notified me when she shipped the goods, and provided a tracking number for a UK company that works with different shippers (including UPS). The tracking information indicated that UPS had the goods, but...

They did the same thing to me in Aug13. What really pissed me the most was that they wouldn't tell me or the shipper what the *** was going on.

Like you, I beleive that our wonderful US government is to blame. thank you Osama!

View more comments