Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Don't Use UPS EVER!~!

The customer service that I received from UPS was horrible and I will never use that service again. I paided for next day delivery and it has been four days and I stilll haven't received it yet. I have called several times and spoken with several different representatives and supervisors who have done nothing. I also also told that there was no contact information to speak to anyone hire up than the person that I was speaking with. It is unbeliveable to me that a company this large doesn't make it available to their customers to make complaints or give out contact information to speak to someone in management. I will never use their services again and I will tell evryone that I know that UPS sucks and to go through another service if you want to receive your packagae in time. I will also be finiling a complaint wth the BBB to report how unprofessional they are. I could have had my package sent regular mail and kept my money and had my package on time and free of charge. Same on you UPS for still being in business with the horrrible customer service that you are continuimng to give over and over. Hopefully enough peple w
Review

UPS in San Diego, California - OVER NIGHT SHIPPING TAKES 2-3 DAYS IN CA!!!!!

I live in San Diego ca, every time I need a package from a company they send it through this wannabe company UPS. They are the most lying, unorganized people I have ever gotten a package delivered from! The first time I had a problem they never even showed up they lied and said they came I was home all day in my front room no show. Then I was receiving a check, banks close at 5-6pm. I paid about $30-$40 extra for the air day service in the morning they didn't show up til 8pm!!! (so there went my day) And they ran away before I can say anything. SO WTF I call UPS this girl says she can't help me and maybe I live in a "weird" place or a place far from san diego I live in Fashion Valley and not far from anything and it's a great neighborhood, I can't believe what I was hearing. I swear companies need to let the customer choose who we want to send out our packages, because I HATE UPS. Regular usps is better than they are. DO NOT UPS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE WAITING ALL DAY FOR A LETTER, PACKAGE , OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Dear UPS Driver, at least GET OUT OF YOUR TRUCK TO CHECK IF I'M HOME

Dear UPS Driver. Every time I see that my online purchase will be shipped via UPS, I experience a chill down my spine. You have no idea the number of times I have sat home, cancelled appointments, and gazed out the window all day, just to make sure I am 100% ready when you finally arrive with my stuff. You have no idea the number of times I have watched you approach in your mud-coloured vehicle, only to gape, powerless and baffled, as you speed right by my house, without even stopping to GET OUT, KNOCK ON THE DOOR, DELIVER THE PACKAGE OR OTHERWISE PERFORM YOUR *** JOB. I don't even get the courtesy of the accursed "You weren't home" yellow-brown note anymore. All I get, after watching you sail past my address with my package presumably in your possession, is an update on the online tracking system saying that I wasn't home. Or my address cannot be delivered to. Why yes... 'tis hard to deliver a package when one simply bypasses the package's destination. I hate you, UPS Driver. I watched you do this again today. I hate you so much.

When you see this happen again, call 800 pick ups, and after you give them the tracking number, ask why you didn't receive it.

Every package car is can be monitored, and in cases like yours, UPS can provide you with a google earth picture of him or her bypassing your house...

Every action of that vehicle is recorded in 1 second increments.

Do you have a dog in the yard? Is your house number clearly visible from the street? Did you have a run in with him or her and him or her hate you as much as you hate them?

UPS Lost Camp Duffle

UPS have not been helpful in the least. Sent a duffle to camp for my kid on 6/18. By 6/28 it has not shown up. They are too lazy to connect me with Lost Baggage where I'm told lost bags are held in Atlanta. Will not provide a contact number for the city where it is supposed to be located and Would clearly rather pay insurance than find the camp duffle. Is there any recourse? Do they even care about our business? Have put a tracer on the bag but I am certain the guys in the franchise stole the bag and clothes in it!
#522084

And I am certain no matter what the outcome you will not be satisfied

why would you assume that a grown man who makes a good salary would want to steal childrens clothing and risk losing his job?

View more comments (1)

Update by user Jul 01, 2012

I forgot to add some info. All the boxes where packed with the care required to be shipped.

Two of the boxes where marked fragile and where packed by UPS Employees. The boxes show evidence of gross mis-handling, not just the normal wear of shipping.

One box was split open and had contents hanging out when it arrived. And the box appears to have been broke open and the contents just shoved back in by one of the UPS package handlers.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2012

My Grandmother mailed a bunch of packages with her favorite possessions from Louisiana to Washington through #UPS, the three that have arrived so far have been damaged, one so bad that part of it was hanging out of a split in the side. They all show evidence of being split open and being re-taped, one looks like it was broke open and the contents just shoved back into the box and re-sealed. A representative was supposed to show up today to resolve the problem, but instead they just gave my mom the runaround promising to be there by 5pm, but they never showed.

ups doesn't pack things into moving boxes pal

CetchFury

You are correct, UPS is not a moving company. However my grandma's things where packed correctly.

No matter how well they are packed, if the package is mishandled and the box is broken open, no amount of care in packing will matter. Also, two of the boxes that contained glass where packed at the UPS office by a UPS employee to insure that they where packed correctly.

ol' granny should have packed her things better. ups/fedex/usps are not moving companies.

items shipped using a carrier service need to be packed sufficiently to withstand the rigors of the shipping environment. throwing meemas cr@p in a moving box without proper packing tells me nana didn't really value her things at all.

Loss

UPS in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United Parcel Service did not care about our business

I bought something on the Internet and it was being shipped to me via UPS. The UPS driver claimed that the address was not deliverable and the business name was wrong, and decided to return it to the sender on the same day. The fact was that I was in the building and the UPS driver never knocked on the door. Why didn't they call me (the receiver)? Why didn't they call the sender? Why didn't they hold the package for 3-5 days, like they normally should? When I called the local branch to try to stop the package from being returned to the sender, I was told that the branch supervisor would look into it and call me back in an hour. Nobody called me back and when I called the branch, nobody answered the phone. Here are UPS's problems: drivers who don't care to deliver the package and branch managements who don't care about customers' satisfaction. If they don't care about us the customers, why should we the customers give them business?

UPS wont refund me they destroyed a computer i paid alll the money i had to ship it couldn't afford value fee.They admitted they broke it but will only give me a hundred. 500 dollar computer i am calling corporate tomorrow two people i spoke with at ups said they know im being screwed

UPS is a good company, I will say things do happen unfortunatly.I am curious to know what the final outcome was. If you were totally in the right UPS always makes good with its customers at the end of the day.

likely this wasn't even sent ups. they never return things to sender after one delivery attempt, ever.

i think you've eaten at Pat's too many times, the cheese is clogging blood flow to your melon.

look, all packages get THREE delivery attempts, and when an address is incorrect ups will even send a postcard to the recipient... only after all that are they then returned. if yours was sent back to the sender it means you made absolutely no effort to resolve the address issue until it was too late.

View more comments (3)

UPS Delivery

Don't trust UPS to deliver at the time they state. I took 3 hours off work (unpaid) to be home for a delivery they said would come between 2 - 5, and what do they do? Show us early! What does customer service say - that's just an generalized timeframe. I already pay for shipping when I ordered and now I can pay again to arrange for another time. Is UPS making so much money they don't care about customer service or keeping their word? Don't use them and maybe they'll get the hint that customer service is what can make or break a company.

hey fucknut, instead of losing three hours of pay at the Taco bell, why didnt you just have it delivered to your work?

@Cheapskate, The day is not guaranteed, my son was home all day waiting for a package to be delivered, guess what the delivery person decided he did not want to deliver the package. He reported to the company no one was home (LIED).

When I called UPS to complain I was told someone would call in an hour, NO ONE CALLED!!!

TWICE. UPS is a JOKE!!!

if you want a guaranteed time frame, pay for that service. nda, 2da are such services.

don't ask for the cheapest method, like ground, which only guarantees day of delivery, and then expect the driver to arrange his day around you. you do realize yours is not the only package on a drivers car, right? imagine the average driver has to deliver 200 pieces in a day, how does he deliver to the 20 that specifically request 9:30 all at the same time?

you vobviously don't understand logistics. guess they don't train you on that at taco bell.

Loss
This is on philips HWY in jacksonville FL.I am going to assume something will be done about this.This UPS driver dilivery man is driving is DANGEROUS he was all over the road tailgating,pushing speeding. The limit is 65mph triffic doing about 70 mph he is on top of the...

1,how is it u spot a driver on the freeway, in your neighborhood and everywhere else around your town? maybe you were the one driving erratically.

2, why didn't you report it to ups (800-742-5877) instead of crying to some internet *** site?

Review

UPS always fails to deliver.

Update by user Jul 29, 2012

Note: recent deliveries have shown that they frequently deliver after 3, but also randomly deliver before noon. Different drivers?

We used to have the same driver every time and he was awesome. It would be incredibly helpful if they would at least fill out the time they attempted delivery, but they always leave that blank.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2012

Every time I order something and it is shipped through UPS, I don't receive it because they come to my house late in the day (usually after 3), they only ring once, and they can't leave a package at the door. I ordered a GIFT CARD and assumed it would simply be sent USPS, but no. Half of the time I am actually home when UPS comes, but I'm either out on my patio at the time, or taking a shower. If they either rang more than once or simply left the package, it would not be a problem, but instead I'm expected to leave a note to tell them to leave it (and I have to do this every single time, it can't just be a standing order), which reveals to my husband that I have ordered something. Not cool when somebody's birthday is coming up. They don't even vary the time that they arrive, so if I don't happen to be home one day, they come at the exact same time the next day! Like I am somehow more likely to be home? Unbelievable.

all ups packages including ground and 3day are guaranteed date of delivery, only SOME 2 day and nda are guaranteed by a certain time of day.

Also ship it any way besides ground and you get a guaranteed delivery time.

optionalloginmyass
#520918

So, apparently the fact that I WAS HOME at the time completely escapes the notice of every person who reads this post. They ring once and they leave, it is as simple as that.

They do not deliver at the same time every day, which means I have to be home all day if I have any hope of actually receiving a package.

And they don't always require a signature. I mostly order from Amazon, so it doesn't seem to be a difference of shipper.

All I'm saying, is I should have the option of having them always just drop it off, not that they should accommodate me in some outrageous way.

are you serious? you sound like an uptight witch who thinks the world revolves around you and your *** gift card. Heres an idea, go the store to buy your *** gift card, get off your ***, stop lounging on the patio and stop expecting the man in brown to be there when you snap your fingers

Most people don't understand how deliver servces work and you are one of them. It is called a route for a reason. Just like your paper boy/girl, the driver has to maintain a certain deliver trace to be effective and get all of his work done for the day.

They come by about the same time every day.

Have you ever thought about having your package delivered to our place of business?

Also, UPS does not require a signature on a whim. Your address has either had a high claim paid to it, you live in an area that due to high crime/theft or the shipper does not trust you and is requesting a signature. UPS has what is called driver release and authorizes the driver to deliver the package without a signature. So, something is up with your address. Ask the driver why he can't driver release your package and go from there.

unbelievable is right. unbelievable that you think the UPS driver should completely change his route, risking delivering other people's packages late, in order to accommodate your shower/patio schedule.

View more comments (5)
Review

UPS Driver that Only Cares For Himself!

We were on our way back from vacation in Whistler, pulled over for rest area near Custer, WA. When we wanted to merge into HWy 5, a UPS truck was far behind us. In stead of slowing down, the driver just stepped on gas and won't let us to get on the highway, and almost caused us crashed into the guardrail. My husband had to do an emergency brake and slow the car down. The UPS driver, truck license plate is B09428A acted like he was the only one on the road. What a ***! It happened on June 25, 2012 at 5:16pm. I guessed the driver was rushing to wrap up his day!
caregiver32539

the first 2 posters are exactly right, traffic on the main road has the right of way! you're a ***!

i drove 18 wheelers for 20 yrs, its not as easy as you think. if we slow down we loose our momentum and it takes miles to get back to speed.

they need to put yield signs on ramps, like they did years ago becuase this is a problem EVERYWHERE!! i wish you would have called the cops, they would laugh at you for this complaint, BECAUSE YOU ARE TOALLY WRONG!!

He has the right of way you don't learn how to drive you ***

You are dangerous. It is your duty to speed up when merging, not his job to slow down.