Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Business Not Very happy with UPS

I own a business and have had a business account with UPS for about 4 years now. I have to say that when it comes to UPS loosing the packages they can trick you into not paying you for their claims. I had a lost package of signs (I make signs) and ended up making the signs again for the client because my client was very unhappy. UPS took my second package I sent and claimed it as the lost one. They also made some kind of scam and linked both tracking numbers to the same "Case #" , I lost money and they are not willing to take responsibility. So BE REALLY careful when it comes to them loosing your boxes. If you need to send replacements because their investigation lasts 8 days, do it through USPS not UPS, because they will use your replacement to justify they found the original package and will NOT pay you. This is a big company, but gladly the internet lets us communicate this things to other companies. Another hint, if you need fright shipping use Conway freight, they are much more cheaper and faster.
Review

UPS how to destroy someone who has nothing

Update by user Jul 12, 2012

I know there was mispelling and incorrect grammer was just so devastated didnt edit

Original review posted by user Jul 10, 2012

UPS wont refund me they destroyed a computer i paid alll the money i had to ship it couldn't afford value fee.They admitted they broke it but will only give me a hundred. 500 dollar computer i am calling corporate tomorrow two people i spoke with at ups said they know im being screwed over.I worked as a preloader at ups never have i seen a package this dstroyed. You see i am single father of two children we were kicked on street by their mother so i am selling all i have,been a stay at home dad for years, was injured on job.I spent the last 42 dollars i had to ship item i was told by ups store they guarantee packing so i payed for them to do it ,that was a lie. Its really unbelievable how you can give all documents showing value of item and they just dont care. All they say is our policy only allows us to give 100 well your policy is making me and my children starve you figure a buisness like ups could use their heart and brains. WE really are hungry i havent ate in days ive had people donzte food for the kids just makes me wonder about us as a race

Perhaps you can see this more easily with this story. DISCLAIMER: This is NOT a true story, only for illustration!

I had to ship a box across the country, and only had enough to pay for ground service. I called the next day, and the other person had not received the box ! It had to be there the next day, and the rep stated that delivery was guaranteed !

The other person had to wait extra days for it to get there !

This isn't right ! They should of had it there the next day !

I feel I was taken advantage of !

(ABOVE STORY WAS ONLY FOR ILLUSTRATION!)

Had you found a way to pay for $500 coverage, that IS what you would have been paid.....

SYDDAN0812

Thanks yea i spoke with head head supervisor at ups headquarters said they will do nothing and there is no forgiving her anymore.I forgave her for more than 99% of people would we are now living with mom.Thanks for caring means something to here people have hearts still God will take care of us you have a great day

I am so sorry that this company have done such a terrible thing as distroying your 500 dollar computer.

for that they should pay for the price of it, plus extra for pain and suffering. this should not be allowed!!!! it isnt fair! my family and i have been mistreated so badly in this society that we are now living in a small cramped box called a home. because no one wants to take a look at the wrongs and injustices being done to people who dont even have money , yet have people fleiceing them for every penny they have! why is this allowed? and to the people who just say to suck it up and take it. all of you sucking it up are helping more evil to be done to others . by not standing up for what is right and letting everyone do whatever they want to you and your life and your family.

anyway sir, i am sorry and hope you and your family are ok. perhaps you could speak to your wife who you said asked you to leave and see if maybe you two could work on the relationship, perhaps just work on having a place to stay for now.if not in a relationship then perhaps as friends.

it would be great for your children for they would have both mum and dad. if there is any possible way then maybe things can be reconciled.

as for what ups have done, they should be made acountable and i hope they are. someone needs to do something to protect people from having unfair things , terrable things like this happen to them.

View more comments (2)
Loss

UPS IGNORE LARGE NOTICE.

I LEFT A LARGE NOTICE TELLING A UPS COLLECTION DRIVE THAT I WAS IN THE HOUSE. THE NOTICE WAS IGNORED AND THE DRIVER POSTED A CARD THROUGH THE DOOR TO SAY I WAS NOT IN ! PARCEL NOT COLLECTED ! VERY VERY ANGRY AND UPS OFFER NO WAY TO COMPLAIN ! DON'T USE UPS ! I LEFT A LARGE NOTICE TELLING A UPS COLLECTION DRIVE THAT I WAS IN THE HOUSE. THE NOTICE WAS IGNORED AND THE DRIVER POSTED A CARD THROUGH THE DOOR TO SAY I WAS NOT IN ! PARCEL NOT COLLECTED ! VERY VERY ANGRY AND UPS OFFER NO WAY TO COMPLAIN ! DON'T USE UPS !

UPS lies

I had a delivery of a package scheduled for a Friday. The package had been in town since Tuesday. I called UPS to see if I could pick up the package before then because I was to leave town by noon Friday. I called Thursday morning. The customer service rep told me it came in early so it will be delivered today Thursday. At 8:00 pm I called to see why the package had not been delivered, they said, "no it is scheduled for Friday" So... do not believe what they say.THEY WILL LIE to get rid of you. There is plenty of better shipping companies.

Don't Use UPS EVER!~!

The customer service that I received from UPS was horrible and I will never use that service again. I paided for next day delivery and it has been four days and I stilll haven't received it yet. I have called several times and spoken with several different representatives and supervisors who have done nothing. I also also told that there was no contact information to speak to anyone hire up than the person that I was speaking with. It is unbeliveable to me that a company this large doesn't make it available to their customers to make complaints or give out contact information to speak to someone in management. I will never use their services again and I will tell evryone that I know that UPS sucks and to go through another service if you want to receive your packagae in time. I will also be finiling a complaint wth the BBB to report how unprofessional they are. I could have had my package sent regular mail and kept my money and had my package on time and free of charge. Same on you UPS for still being in business with the horrrible customer service that you are continuimng to give over and over. Hopefully enough peple w
Review

UPS in San Diego, California - OVER NIGHT SHIPPING TAKES 2-3 DAYS IN CA!!!!!

I live in San Diego ca, every time I need a package from a company they send it through this wannabe company UPS. They are the most lying, unorganized people I have ever gotten a package delivered from! The first time I had a problem they never even showed up they lied and said they came I was home all day in my front room no show. Then I was receiving a check, banks close at 5-6pm. I paid about $30-$40 extra for the air day service in the morning they didn't show up til 8pm!!! (so there went my day) And they ran away before I can say anything. SO WTF I call UPS this girl says she can't help me and maybe I live in a "weird" place or a place far from san diego I live in Fashion Valley and not far from anything and it's a great neighborhood, I can't believe what I was hearing. I swear companies need to let the customer choose who we want to send out our packages, because I HATE UPS. Regular usps is better than they are. DO NOT UPS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE WAITING ALL DAY FOR A LETTER, PACKAGE , OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Dear UPS Driver, at least GET OUT OF YOUR TRUCK TO CHECK IF I'M HOME

Dear UPS Driver. Every time I see that my online purchase will be shipped via UPS, I experience a chill down my spine. You have no idea the number of times I have sat home, cancelled appointments, and gazed out the window all day, just to make sure I am 100% ready when you finally arrive with my stuff. You have no idea the number of times I have watched you approach in your mud-coloured vehicle, only to gape, powerless and baffled, as you speed right by my house, without even stopping to GET OUT, KNOCK ON THE DOOR, DELIVER THE PACKAGE OR OTHERWISE PERFORM YOUR *** JOB. I don't even get the courtesy of the accursed "You weren't home" yellow-brown note anymore. All I get, after watching you sail past my address with my package presumably in your possession, is an update on the online tracking system saying that I wasn't home. Or my address cannot be delivered to. Why yes... 'tis hard to deliver a package when one simply bypasses the package's destination. I hate you, UPS Driver. I watched you do this again today. I hate you so much.

When you see this happen again, call 800 pick ups, and after you give them the tracking number, ask why you didn't receive it.

Every package car is can be monitored, and in cases like yours, UPS can provide you with a google earth picture of him or her bypassing your house...

Every action of that vehicle is recorded in 1 second increments.

Do you have a dog in the yard? Is your house number clearly visible from the street? Did you have a run in with him or her and him or her hate you as much as you hate them?

UPS Lost Camp Duffle

UPS have not been helpful in the least. Sent a duffle to camp for my kid on 6/18. By 6/28 it has not shown up. They are too lazy to connect me with Lost Baggage where I'm told lost bags are held in Atlanta. Will not provide a contact number for the city where it is supposed to be located and Would clearly rather pay insurance than find the camp duffle. Is there any recourse? Do they even care about our business? Have put a tracer on the bag but I am certain the guys in the franchise stole the bag and clothes in it!
#522084

And I am certain no matter what the outcome you will not be satisfied

why would you assume that a grown man who makes a good salary would want to steal childrens clothing and risk losing his job?

View more comments (1)

Update by user Jul 01, 2012

I forgot to add some info. All the boxes where packed with the care required to be shipped.

Two of the boxes where marked fragile and where packed by UPS Employees. The boxes show evidence of gross mis-handling, not just the normal wear of shipping.

One box was split open and had contents hanging out when it arrived. And the box appears to have been broke open and the contents just shoved back in by one of the UPS package handlers.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2012

My Grandmother mailed a bunch of packages with her favorite possessions from Louisiana to Washington through #UPS, the three that have arrived so far have been damaged, one so bad that part of it was hanging out of a split in the side. They all show evidence of being split open and being re-taped, one looks like it was broke open and the contents just shoved back into the box and re-sealed. A representative was supposed to show up today to resolve the problem, but instead they just gave my mom the runaround promising to be there by 5pm, but they never showed.

ups doesn't pack things into moving boxes pal

CetchFury

You are correct, UPS is not a moving company. However my grandma's things where packed correctly.

No matter how well they are packed, if the package is mishandled and the box is broken open, no amount of care in packing will matter. Also, two of the boxes that contained glass where packed at the UPS office by a UPS employee to insure that they where packed correctly.

ol' granny should have packed her things better. ups/fedex/usps are not moving companies.

items shipped using a carrier service need to be packed sufficiently to withstand the rigors of the shipping environment. throwing meemas cr@p in a moving box without proper packing tells me nana didn't really value her things at all.

View more comments (2)
Loss

UPS in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United Parcel Service did not care about our business

I bought something on the Internet and it was being shipped to me via UPS. The UPS driver claimed that the address was not deliverable and the business name was wrong, and decided to return it to the sender on the same day. The fact was that I was in the building and the UPS driver never knocked on the door. Why didn't they call me (the receiver)? Why didn't they call the sender? Why didn't they hold the package for 3-5 days, like they normally should? When I called the local branch to try to stop the package from being returned to the sender, I was told that the branch supervisor would look into it and call me back in an hour. Nobody called me back and when I called the branch, nobody answered the phone. Here are UPS's problems: drivers who don't care to deliver the package and branch managements who don't care about customers' satisfaction. If they don't care about us the customers, why should we the customers give them business?

UPS is a good company, I will say things do happen unfortunatly.I am curious to know what the final outcome was. If you were totally in the right UPS always makes good with its customers at the end of the day.

likely this wasn't even sent ups. they never return things to sender after one delivery attempt, ever.

i think you've eaten at Pat's too many times, the cheese is clogging blood flow to your melon.

look, all packages get THREE delivery attempts, and when an address is incorrect ups will even send a postcard to the recipient... only after all that are they then returned. if yours was sent back to the sender it means you made absolutely no effort to resolve the address issue until it was too late.

View more comments (3)