Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

UPS says package delivered... but it wasn't

I ordered a package from Amazon.com and it was shipped 2 days shipping via UPS. On the expected delivery date, today, I heard the UPS truck outside. I looked outside and saw the driver sitting in his seat for a few seconds, then driving off. I went downstairs to get the package, assuming he got out of the vehicle and put it on patio. No package. When I checked the status of my package online it said it was delivered. I know it couldn't have been stolen because I went downstairs seconds after the driver pulled away. Called UPS and they gave me the runaround saying the package was delivered and there was nothing they could really do about it, and I would be better off contacting the shipper. I have no clue what the driver could have done with the package... I saw his truck right outside my apartment! FRUSTRATING!!!

Same thing happend to me I order a of stuff by mail and never had any problems till today sucks :(

amazon, tell them you didn't get your item. they'll take care of you. let them deal with ups.

View more comments (1)

UPS in Stamford, Connecticut - Mislead me AGAIN about a delivery

UPS always deliver in my area about 3 pm so I had no problem taking a shower this morning at 9 am only to find out that they had attempted delivery while I was in the bathroom! I explained that the delivery was to replace my house phone which had died and I desperately needed and to please have the driver return but to no avail. This isn't the first time I've had this happen! I HATE THEIR SERVICE AND WISH I COULD CHOOSE MY OWN SERVICE TO USE! You can't change a horse in mid stream!

UPS in Portland, Oregon - Lost parts...AGAIN

Once again UPS has "lost" our aircraft parts. Every person I have talked to has been full of excuses but not a single solution. In fact, they can't even figure out WHERE MY PACKAGE IS, even though it was scanned into their Houston facility on Friday at 12 noon. It is now Tuesday. Customer service Deanna put a manager, Victor, on the phone. He can't even get an answer from the Houston facility. Customer service at corporate headquarters, Aaron, put on Lori?, another supervisor. Yep, more apologies and lots of excuses. NOBODY AT UPS seems to know who scanned my package in or where it went. I cannot understand how a company does not know which employee scanned the package at their facility, or how they could not know what packages are on their trucks. I call BS. These packages are scanned via handheld trackers which are carried by the drivers, so ALL PACKAGES are electronically accounted for. Between the lost parts, damaged and beaten packages, and the complete lack of ANY sort of knowledge within their company in this issue, UPS has lost my business for good. They will not answer my questions so that I can update my customer, but rather they will call my vendor and update them, then my vendor is expected to stop what they are doing and call me to let me know what UPS is doing, so I can in turn let my customer know the status. What a big, aggravating loophole for everyone BUT UPS to have to deal with. My vendor did their part, they shipped my package and do not need to be stuck in the middle of UPS' screw up. Time for companies to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY when they mess up.

should i point out the irony of your misspelling while correcting mine? i mean we won't even cover the fact that i'm typing on a cell phone and inadvertantly missed a letter...what's your excuse?

btw, this is a public space, my "opinoin" is most certainly appropriate and if you had read it, quite informational. if you weren't so emotional about everything in your life, perhaps you would have seen that. i feel bad your kids and your abused dog.

lastly, if ups chose to deal with you, you should have been posting such, and thanking them, as they are under no obligation to even talk to you, you didn't pay for the shipping, so you are not their customer.

instead you come here and cry like a little girl having a tantrum, or her monthly cycle. what a chump.

#519547

As a matter of fact, the package WAS physically scanned in at the Houston facility according to UPS. You might consider that I didn't have time to type out the entire scene that played out between 9am and 3pm before you start calling people "not very bright" and (I will correct your spelling) "delusional".

I spoke with more than enough reps to find out enough of what happened, and they are NOW dealing directly with ME because it is THEIR mistake and they admitted as such.

This is a review, your opinoin was neither asked for nor warranted since you were not involved in the dispute. Have a wonderful day.

#519523

if you think people are actually hand scanning each of the millions of packages that travel every inch of the ups system daily, you are deusional, or not very bright.

my guess is you package wasn't scanned 'in' anywhere on friday. there are physical scans-where someone actually scans a package, like your driver- and there are logical scans-where a group of packages are supposed to be. in essence if your package was supposed to be in with a group of others, and happened to be miss sorted, then it didn't arrive when it was supposed to.

a trace will result in searching back to the last known location. then they will know exactly where it is.

one last thing...your vendor is the shipper, aka the person who paid the bill on the shipped package. that is why they are the only people entitled to ask questions, get answers and demand anything from ups.

View more comments (2)

Making a complaint at UPS

Making a complaint at UPS
Try calling UPS and complaining about something damaged. They give you a BS number and tell you its up to the shipper to file a compliant. Thye refused my certified letters and hide behind some *** policy trhat says they can't tell you anything. Its been five months and no word. When I call UPS costumer service Monica Pearson she said she can't tell me what's going on for security reasons. She said would I want my information given to someone calling and complaining? Chicago sucks for a lot of reason now I have anew reason. Freaking crazy.

UPS BLOWS CHUNKS!! I'm sick a & f*g tired of all the horse ***.

And my cousin works for them!!

He tells me he doesn't know how the *** they manage to stay in business. He works there because he has two kids & the benefits are good.

#519528

if you are not the shipper, you didn't pay the bill to ship, ups owes you nothing.

deal with your vendor, they are the only people entitled to ask anything of ups.

you dolt.

View more comments (1)
Loss

UPS is consistent in being inconsiderate

Package clearly marked as a photo print from a gallery we'd visited on vacation and asked to ship our purchase was bent on both x and y axis by UPS en-route, then as if to give us the proverbial "finger" (how could the driver not have noticed the bending!?) left it out in the pouring rain to rot. Really? If I were this person delivering such a package, I'd PROACTIVELY have taken action to fix the issue. I have been very unhappy with UPS for years, but now? Ha! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER again will I ever send or suggest recieving a package from them. What can "brown" do for me? Apparently nothing. Can't recall when "brown" ever really "delivered", actually. Am BEYOND upset, because now I also know that it will be MONTHS until resolution. Even their web site didn't work when I tried to file a complaint! Said "try again later". My thoughts exactly UPS. You SUCK!!!!!!
#519529

you are the third person in line to not understand something so basic as calling the vendor that shipped to you. they are the only ones entitled to asking ups to remedy the situation.

why? because THEY paid the bill for shipping the item.

you sir are a dolt.

UPS sucks

Once again UPS has screwed up an order of mine, on friday the driver "claimed" that he rang my bell at 3:55 in the afternoon, my mom was home, no sound came from my bell, my bell works perfectly, i've tested it 4x times since this happened with UPS. Even if the driver rang the bell and my mother didn't hear it (tho that didn't happen) the UPS driver didn't leave a first attempt delivery notice, which would make monday the second attempt. I have to be out of the house on monday or most of the day, my mom has doctors appointments and shopping to do, we cannot lock ourselves in our apartment to wait for some incompetent driver to decide if his $38.00 an hour job is worthy of humping 4 boxes into my building. I have attempted to have this package rerouted to my office on monday but am told by 1800 PICK UPS that that can't happen til tuesday, that's not acceptable to me, i'm paying for a service which i clearly am not receiving, this has been happining for the past 10 years with UPS. On Saturday (today) i should be breaking open 4 boxes to prepare them for mail order. Well that's not happening. Check into USPO rates, since i don't do orders regularly with you whether i get an order in 2/3 days or 5 from the post office it's not a big thing if it's late, i've found the USPO is more reliable than it's given credit for, UPS is good for one thing, giving attitude, nothing less. Calling 1800 PICK UPS or even the Atlanta home office gets NO RESULTS, all they do is have someone contact the supervisor in NYC who in turn contacts the manager of the center who if he decides to call me and give me attitude. Here is the tracking number to see the misadventures of my box. 1Z9600757294923419 If it doesn't show up in my office space on monday and gets sent to my home address it'll get refused and get sent back to San Francisco. UPS needs to take this matter seriously but that's highly unlikey.

UPS has got to be the worst. I paid to have a package delivered, in two business days, and on the day of delivery, I waited all day for said delivery.

By 8:00 pm, while on the phone with a UPS rep, I was informed that an attempt was maid to deliver the package and I, (customer) was not there to receive the package. The UPS driver is a liar, He never made an attempt to deliver package and he never left a notice of his attempt.

I am now forced to pick up my package one full week from the time it was sent out and I paid to have it delivered in two days. I will never again use UPS and I recommend you do the same.

Straight from a UPS chat session...their 10:30 only means 10:30 if it gets there by that time. and as an update, UPS claims the shipment is not lost but they do not know where it is?!?!?!?!

Customer: I can see that, it has been out since before seven this morning. it was sent with a priority delivery time of 10:30 this morning

UPS: That is an apporoximate time of delivery not a guaranteed. Next day air early am is the only one that will get it there by the morning guaranteed. But I am still willing to get that message sent for you if you would like today

Customer; why do you charge extra for next day air delivery by 10:30?

UPS: I cant go into the billing details. We are just a tracking desk. billing would have to cover the things about the charges and such.

Customer: you already went into detail when you said next day air delivery by 10:30 is not a guarantee.

lol OP is an *** :grin , i dont even work for UPS and stumbled on this from google. i have to say, you are quite the crybaby :cry

@aaaasffda

Stay off the internet, your depends is dripping

@dr freud, don't get involved with something that doesn't involve you. Your comments are no different than the other UPS posters on here.

Let's hope UPS doesn't sctrew up again, cause i'll be back here again, you? You'll be on here under another name, talking bs like you've been.

If you're not UPS (yeah right) why defend them, why worry about you getting tracked down.

You're making a fool of yourself. Go find something more important that doesn't concern YOU.

wild accusations aside, you haven't proven anything except for lack of cognitive skills and an utter sense of confusion. sorry, dude. never the less, i continue to be here as a shoulder for you to cry on. you can think of me as your personal guide to the internet, shipping and clear thinking.

unfortunately, your assumptions are incorrect, i'm guessing most posters here in fact don't work for ups either. as for me, i work for a competitor, but browse to see what the other guy is doing. in general, most complaints at this site, including yours, are from emotional twits, who fail to use logic, ACTUAL facts, common sense and/or critical thinking. again, when i post, it's only to help you less fortunate souls who obviously need a helping hand. you're welcome.

so let's address your latestn conflicted rant, shall we?

you never mentioned that you saw the driver parked downstairs, new info, made up info or delusion, you decide. whatever, the case there is no reason for a driver to haul 4 boxes upstairs, until verifying if someone is home. one maybe, but four? come on. and you do realize that the boxes don't just disappear, right? that driver will have to have those boxes in his way up to two more days, there is not ancentive for coming back with a loaded van, except twice as many packages the next day, duh.

btw you seem to be confused about your living circumstances, originally you state "our apartment" when referring to you and your momn you do know our is the possesive case of we, right? we, as in the two people you were discussing, you and mum. try to keep your story straight. girlfriend? pfffftt! dude, if you have to blow her up every night LsheL doesn't count as areal girlfriend.

deflection? no deflection, here. as i say, i have no dog in this fight. just some clarity for your clouded reasoning...no carrier, none, is ever going to drop 4 packages at the front door of a walk up tenament in new york. so cry all you like, them's is the true facts. you can't say one did such and such and anyone else is 'better' when every carrier would do the same. get it? probably not, sigh.

lastly, do you really think a letter to someone who is not my boss will bother me? more windmills my friend. feel free to waste your time. i'm sure there are black helicopters flying overhead even now. don't panic!

@sure, well you've proved that you're a UPS troll.

Fact: UPS driver was in front of my apartment, he WAS TOO LAZY to get off his *** to bring the boxes to my door, nor did he leave a first delivery note.

Fact: when you're running a business and an order should be there on a certain day it should be there, there was no snowstorm, plane delay, accident etc, simply a lazy workman.

Fact: I live alone, i have a girlfriend, my mom was there to clean up the apartment, some mom's like to do that. Mail order bride? You need to get a better job than the one you have as the UPS goon squad.

Fact: I paid for this shipment, your company didn't perform it's service. Guilty parties always try to change the subject to something else like blaming the post office & Fed Ex, which is what you're doing. Had this happened continuously with those companies, i'd be complaining about them. That's not the case here is it? You and your co- workers coming on here trashing me confirms you are UPS and are clearly losing customers and rather than improving your service you're on here harassing me. You think the USPO or Fed Ex would do this? Doubt it.

Don't worry about this, i'll be sending a link to the execs at your company about this site with your comments.

look around this site, be sure to include viewing the poor reviews given to fedex and the post office. know what you'll see there?

same whiney bi@tches (probably all your relatives) posting about some issue where in most cases it's the poster's fault. because none of you bafoons ever want to look in the mirror. are you really that hideous?

btw, i missed the comment earlier about you "being in business for 20+ years." dude, that's rich. you are old enough to have 'worked for 20+ years' and still live at home.

'nuff said...bwahahhaha. hot pockets in mom's basement and no dates must be getting to you, no wonder you were obsessing about a box coming to you.

was it a mail order bride, perhaps? best of luck, sweetie.

@sure

WOW your an ***, sond like your 14 and in high school

@wait, another UPS troll. UPS sucks, look around this site. Get to work, you'll lose your job soon.

Typical UPS service, your company needs to get some customer skills.

are you touting the post office or feedex, hard to keep up with your ramblings.

the post office wouldn't leave 4 boxes in front of your door, and neither would fedex. really, i think you're jousting at windmills here.

the only one to blame is you. and by extension of birthing you, your mom. she should have taught you the value of self responsibility and not casting blame. nut doesn't fall far from the tree it seems.

@Some1, thanks for your post. It's not about the guaranteed delivery, the driver simply didn't want to leave his truck in the heat and hump 4 boxes to my apartment.

I was told by my regular driver that the UPS driver that day is a runner and he causes a lot of problems for UPS when he's on the road. Needless to say, i'll be using Fed Ex who i've found in the 20+ years of having a business are much more professional than UPS in many aspects.

Thanks for your comment.

You shouldn't have shipped it UPS ground....UPS ground doesn't have guaranteed delivery its between 1-5 business days.

@yep ur a dolt, i'm not always in my office that's why. Are you another loser from UPS that trolls the internet?

I think you are.

Don't worry about me, worry about your job that you'll be losing soon.

look if the order was so important, why didn't you have it sent to your office in the 1st place? did you expect ups to just drop it in front of the door at your apartment?

or you could have mommy take a break from shopping for your underoos and actually wait for it.

obviously personal responsibility isn't your strong suit, but really, you're the one that comes off looking incompetent, not ups.

i weep for the future of america with generations of tools such as yourself. good luck, sweetie

@yep ur a dolt

so it is his fault the package did not com ON TIME ? really ?

#520399

Shut up, you loser.

This was an important order that was supposed to be here on friday, do you understand that?

You must work for that *** company to be posting this.

Step away from the bar, you've had too many today. Go look for a man to do a job on you.

#519534

you sound like a whiney little girl. why the crybaby act, sweetie?

your package was delivered on Monday, one business day after it was supposed to arrive, because YOU weren't available, and apparently neither was your mommy.

please, grow a pair or stay off your mom's computer until you can learn to be a man.

View more comments (17)
Loss
UPS Pepper Sprayed Dogs through FENCE!
Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this or if I'm overreacting. It completely irritates me that he took all that time to find...
sheridenato

Our dogs are our family! All 4 of them, if someone tried to hurt them, here in Memphis, it's criminal charges, not civil.

No u are not over reacting, they should be held responsible for there actions! How inhumane, and cruel :sigh .

View more comments
Review

UPS 'Customer was not available'

As always there are delivery issues it seems with my address, this has been going on for years despite my constant talks with a variety of delivery companies and explicit details of my address and how to get to it. Once again today was another UPS issue, I have written a blog about it, and had a chuckle when I read an old blog of mine re UPS that is almost a year old regarding the manner of delivery... Tooting the horn whilst staying in the cab of the UPS van is nothing more than UPS gold... if you fancy have a read of these two posts, you might have a laugh and can say if you have had problems that were similar. Thanks everyone, and very sorry to all that have had so many awful problems.. I`m sure you all wonder what it is that you are paying for, I do, and I know each time I have a delivery 'malfunction' as it were it costs even more in my time and money! my blog is a wordpress one called Timeswheni http://wp.me/p1NbCv-36

are the mirrors in your house all broken?

if you have problems with a "variety of delivery companies" the problem is most likely YOU, not them.

Review

UPS guy didn't deliver intentionally

I was in my room all the time.... but the ****ing UPS guy didn't even ring the bell and posted that the 1st attempt was made, customer wasn't available. For the 1st time, I thought I missed it. But the same thing happened 2nd time too. And what more, they didn't even leave a notice on the door on 1st and 2nd attempt. I am guessing they didn't come at all. On the third time, I put a big notice on my door asking the UPS guy to ring the bell. And guess what, that ***hole didn't ring the bell at all. Instead, the ***hole sticked the UPS notice just beside my notice, saying final attempt was made. What the *** was that? Are the UPS guys *** blind?? A company full of ***holes!!!!

why would you wanna buy kobe's beef? oh, you're in the south, 'boy you got some mighty perty lips...suee-e-e--'

cue banjo music...

ups unparalled poor service....cant seem to find my house except when it is something the driver must not want....when it is kobe beef they say attempted delivery...funny i was homewhen they said driver attempt...2 different shipments 5 attempts a den of thieves?????????????

#519542

very mature post.

you may want to grow up a bit before trying advanced adult hobbies like ordering online.

View more comments (2)
Review

UPS Drivers need to stop being lazy!

Some of these drivers are the worst they don't even ring the *** bell or knock at all, they just leave a note saying they "attempted" to deliver! I been home waiting for this delivery and i go downstairs to find a *** *** info notice wtf It has been quiet all morning I would have heard the bell. But the lazy *** never rang it. Its ridiculous, who has time for this ***?!!! I don't ask for anything special just do what you are paid to do. Do your *** job and ring the bell and deliver the *** packages!

:cry